Excerpt from a drunken man

Dear dairy.

Today I turned 19.

I entered this new year of my life crying infront of my freinds by the water in the cold. I did not feel it though, my tears where so warm. I cried about lost love. Not something actually lost but something I let pass me by. I dought they even heard the last part since I was crying. Then we started talking something else and I laughed. I cried and laughed. I hugged them after that. I cried because I know I had to be drunk to tell them about it, to let them in, to show my feelings. I cried because I knew I was going to have to get drunk again to feel this way, to show how I feel.

Sorry for a litteral blogpost just wanted to put this somewhere.

Attached: 5833583C-0BF1-4B04-840E-7FC981951DC9.jpg (382x286, 20K)

but I didn't hit that wacky bell notification

who are you

Alcoholfags are preposterous

opening up is over rated

ID knows, it's just a fAd

I’m no one. Just like you.

What does that even mean.

That people who drink alcohol are degenerates by nature

Hm, probably true.

prove it

wow get over yourself

How can you prove something is not real? :)

I can’t. I can ger over someone else though or like a short wall. I can get over that. (?)

Attached: 42BBD1D2-4877-4526-BA46-20CBB8792398.jpg (259x193, 14K)

le epic drunk guy so funny

literally sober up, shave, and go get laid

it's not hard

you make a claim, you must prove it otherwise you are false.

You sound like you should listen to your own advise nieghbor. I’m just trying to be freindly. : )

Or what? I’m someone? Don’t kid yourself.

prove it

I would like to feel as well. How do I accomplish this?

Attached: 1542945830008.jpg (700x434, 91K)

I used to be on too of the world. I'm twice OP's age. At this rate he'll end up like me. Good luck dumb fag.

Happy birthday Skelly,
If your friends don't feel discouraged by listening to your drunk woes, I wouldn't say you aren't in a spot that many would be found jelous of. It is easier to work on yourself rather than feeling lost and alone in the world with nobody eager to listen. You've got friends that can cheer you up on in your pity and even if it's not something you could call a daily comfort, it still holds many important values that last longer than mere last night's laugh.
And what about family relationships? Do you get any support from them?

P.S.: Getting alcohol addiction at such a fuckin' young age is beyond immoral.
Get your romanticized shtick together before your life goes into even deeper rings of hell.

Attached: 1551042939845.gif (88x150, 20K)

Drunk dairies?
Dear dairy,
I got drunk and passed out in a pool of my vomit.
The end.

Skeletors cant get drunk
they literally have no brain

For the moment tha answer is drink but their is probably a better answer. Don’t actually start to drink, unless with good friends and not too often. Ok? Ok.

>At this rate he’ll end up like me.
I hope you’re a really nice person then.

Thank you. Friends were actually really understanding and nice about it and it was nice to let it out. After crying all tension in the body disappears, it felt really good.
And no, I’ve not cried openly infront of anyone in a few years, not even my family.

Alcohol addiction is nothing to worry about. In a year I’ve only been out drinking with friends four times and I dought I’ll by any alcohol myself since I’m a penny pincher. But your right, probably gotta get my shtick together, whatever that means.

I don’t think that’s healthy.

You got me.

Attached: 3AB7B8F6-7E6C-47ED-9B01-30E648027941.jpg (768x1023, 105K)

Its ok to be a brainlet fren, I'm one as well.
Also don't worry too much about a girl, but make sure you won't miss next one.

Thanks. This actually made me genuinely smile.

Attached: 914D5F1A-706A-48BC-93D8-67D95FA0E7C5.png (941x990, 562K)

Naw, mate. As far as any world-soaked fags are concerned I'm washed up, twice baked, desperate version of myself, holding onto what little honor the world hasn't stolen from me. I've been baptised by lies and reborn in bile. But yeah, I'm too honest and honorable, two despised traits. I recommend sobriety, but you'll soon see how wicked the world is. It's easy to crawl into a bottle or some other vice but it will only make you weaker and eventually you'll break and when you do you'll go down the hard road of suffering, back pay for all the good years. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep your eyes about you and don't trust anyone. At least find the spouse that is in a piece of shit, trust her and love her with your life. Honor her because she's the only one Worthy besides, if you have good folks. Don't trust anyone.

You were always posting drunk skeletons, so I jumped into the conclusion that you have an alcochol problem - pardon me for that.
Life is more than mouthful of pussy, it might feel harsh and cold right now but you will get out of it~

Attached: 32486507_2081117988795921_5880855021968424960_n.jpg (960x656, 34K)

Hm we sound alike, you might be a bit more jaded than me and probably had more experience but close enough. ^-^
Can’t tell a lie to save my life, my honor; even if it sounds cheesy, is something I hold in high regard and, I know how shitty the world can be. I’d rather take suffering over an easy way out since as long as I’m here I might aswell do it right.
As for a spouse, my time will come.

I just hope, for both you and me, that one will remain a good person.

Don’t worry about that. I always do wonder how people seem to manage to pick me out from the crowed of anons. But I don’t mind, always makes me smile when someone does.

Attached: CB6B5F6E-2C22-4F2C-9571-D6DDE4F33927.jpg (736x1076, 159K)