Is suicide the answer?

Is suicide the answer?

Attached: 1550015054970.jpg (450x297, 16K)

suicide is never the answer

Attached: 1549010702379.jpg (2560x1600, 1.12M)

You're only here and not over at Jow Forums because you think this seekrit klube deserves you more than some larger anonymous mass. Do not deny it, you are intrinsically being selfish by posting here.

Is asking a question a selfish act? How so?

The board is not one for your personal issues, big boy. In fact I'd say the leniency of such content is why it's become such a sad, malaise-ridden shithole in the last year. You, thinking this small contiguous community of posters is far more personable in nature, decide that it should be them that sees out your personal issue. You take for granted this false perception of Jow Forums, egotistically thinking they'd be more receptive to your issue, and in the process you contribute to the on-going nihilism the rest of the board is experiencing. Your issues don't matter to Jow Forums.

yes, r/banter is one person. thank you burger

I thought Indonesia was Muslim>?

most likely

Attached: 74ECD9DF-8562-4EE1-AA02-1159D65DD0AC.jpg (640x447, 33K)

This is a fact, that you'd like to deny it means nothing. I am the creator, proprietor and sole elected poster of this web-forum known as Jow Forums. If you'd like to take it up with me, then have at it.

Attached: 1530799812446.png (584x585, 32K)

the majority is, yeah

No. Alcohol is.

Yeah,it is and thats the sad true.

>the answer?
It's an answer out of many answers BUT you should exhaust all options first before becoming An Hero. Who knows maybe you'll find another way to get though in life or simply become more resilient to bullshit and hard ships.

Now please stop with these faggot blogs, that's not what this board was created for.

Attached: 1543173051265.jpg (700x624, 75K)

Nah, poop hilariously from eating weird dyes

What's the question?

Attached: 453682314580.jpg (203x248, 9K)

Sometimes

bumping frog fread

Attached: cofe (14).png (512x433, 78K)

>suicide the answer
Yes. The final solution.

jesus is.

>the final solution
That's the holocaust, retard
Cheer up op, force yourself outside and go take yourself on a date, see a movie or go to the museum or zoo or something. Sneak in booze for either, just not enough to end up banned or drunktanked.

No thats Darksied. Get it right.

Yes

suicide is the answer
especially if the question is frogposting

Dr. medic pls

yes it is. Dark days ahead and none of us (here on Jow Forums) shall survive, so your brightest future shines through the loop.

always