MED and TÜRK BVLLS must form an alliance

Just hear me out. The n*Rd vermin to the North is just ripe for conquest. They have become more complacent than ever. The barbarous n*Rds have been living in idyll while leeching off of the accomplishments of proud MED and TÜRK BVLLS for FAR too long. I, as an ambassador to the MED BVLLS, propose that TÜRK and MED BVLLS do what we do best. Invade the n*Rd lands to the north, subjugate their population and breed their women.

Now, I already know I have the support of the MEDS, as this is something we have been wanting for a while now but, admittedly, we cannot do this without the TÜRKS. As a TÜRK you may ask:

>why would I ever form an alliance with a MED?

Well, the answer is quite simple really. I will present two very good reasons why.

REASON 1: TÜRKS and MEDS share a common ancestry. We all know the story of Troy. Brave TÜRKS fending off hoards of disgusting g*yreek n*Rds and succeeding for 10 years, only succumbing to cowardly g*yreek trickery. However, what many don't know is what happened after Troy fell. The Trojan population (modern TÜRKS), were forced to scatter. Many formed other communities and cities is Turkiye, but a large majority made their way to Italy, where they eventually founded the FIRST MED BVLL EMPIRE, ROME. MEDS and descended from TÜRKS. We both share a common ancestry, the blood of the great TROJANS. It would be poetic justice if we could, after thousands of years, finally reunite and take vengeance upon the foul n*Rd beasts.

Reason 2: The n*Rd population is a pest. For thousands of years, the n*Rd beasts have constantly been a thorn in the side of the MED and TÜRK peoples. Disgusting n*Rd subhumans destroyed the PROUD MED BVLL EMPIRE OF ROME while our guard was down, and the once mighty OTTOMAN EMPIRE was weakened and destroyed by foul n*Rd alliances and trickery. The n*Rd race has gone unpunished for FAR too long.

It is time the MED BVLL and the TÜRK KARA BOGA come together to end the accursed n*Rd race once and for all.

Attached: 1419368921866.jpg (1042x768, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsScA8U417g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and hairypilled

Attached: indir.jpg (330x153, 15K)

>scandis just as hairy as meds
i guess now it's a med-turk-scandi alliance.

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

Holy shit based as fuck

Attached: 1513530623396.jpg (1207x661, 177K)

I wanna breed a nord trap

Are Norwegians and Swedes hairy?

abandon islam

Attached: turkeydamp.jpg (850x400, 79K)

no, it's a meme map, their men are less hairy than our women and the reason why they are god tier traps

Attached: meanwhile in sweden-2.jpg (2176x3264, 639K)

>mexicans have hairy reputation
>literally Asian tier on the map.
wtf

You are so cringe. I'd want to see it, though just to see MED BVLLS get fucked in the ass by Turks who let's be honest are much more manly than you.

>mexicans have hairy reputation
except we don’t puto

all whites are hairy, retarded ahmed. only difference is their body hair is light so it’s not as obvious

their just look less hairy because they are blond. Scandis have the best beards in the world along with meds.

>never been around norcuck people

they invade our coast during summer and they are hairless as fuck and not because of shaving their bodies, retarded machu pichu

greece is nord and not med?

yeah, because magically you can't see the body hair if you are blond, especially under the sun and when they are tanned

youtube.com/watch?v=fsScA8U417g

t. n*Rdoid scum

MEDS and TÜRKS are one in the same. None is stronger than the other, as history proves.

ancient g*yreeks were n*Rdic. Modern Greeks can join the alliance, but only if you behave yourselves.

>i’m so stupid that i cannot distinguish hairless and shaved
arab intellect everyone
good and educational brazilian post

Attached: B7B8F6EC-4DA7-48F2-9E48-19646EE8F213.jpg (500x500, 54K)

i am ancient greek

stfu, mexishit spawn of satan. you're next after the n*Rds.

I have med dick.

this, amoorindians were a mistake

Then you are n*Rdic scum. Submit or be eradicated.

see you at your funeral

Attached: A46997DF-4C8C-4208-BD13-22695E28B37E.jpg (640x640, 69K)

are you abo?

One MED BVLL is worth 10 mexishit parasites on the battlefield.

Read the OP and despair, n*Rd.

More like 1.000,000 considering three spanish manlets defeated the aztec empire.

Attached: 1289846188719.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

LMAO, this. mexishits BTFO

Turks are already Meds sweetie

t. mehmet

Mehmetonis Mehmetoglou

This is the last thing n*Rds will see before getting slaughtered

Attached: chad turk.jpg (768x1024, 320K)

based and true

I wont let u hurt my nordic boys
they are sweet and pure and must be loved and petted
U WILL NOT HURT THEM

kot

Another breech

Attached: 1525513705990.png (714x1055, 170K)

Based Roman Pilum

Attached: 852CDB84-EFC1-4439-822D-646DE56CD8D1.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Fuck off

This thread came from Jow Forums. The n*Rd mods at Jow Forums fear the MED TÜRK ALLIANCE.