Breaking Jow Forums News Bulletin

Neo Schizo Romania and Pee are the new villains of Jow Forums. Stay tuned for more information.

Attached: news.png (471x470, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204162117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU MEAN WE'RE THE HEROES YOU VILLANOUS AMERICUNT PEICE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

/pee/ is Jow Forums
Romania is /pee/
Romania is Jow Forums
/pee/ and Romania are here to protect from unbased tripfags

Yea that was kinda fast
I thought we'd be with Asriel for longer but idk, maybe he still lurks, schizo romania is pretty funny so I wanna watch this train roll

Attached: 1551039107.67nobody_hit_or_miss.png (811x961, 34K)

In breaking yet unsurprising news, OP is a faggot. More at 11.

based

Thank you, Morning Leader. I always get my news from you instead of the stinky Yellow Press.

STFU faggot, i bet you are the Doppelganger who attacked the based tripfag from Jow Forums.

Neo Schizo Romania here, AMA

They're a little bit spammy but I love them, they're like fun gimicky villains

fucking jannies banned the based Dacian tripfag from Jow Forums (!UycYkZgS2w) for 3 days, while they let the Turkroach Doppelganger sent to ruin his reputation (!HEBnLtZvfo) still post.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204162117

life is sometimes too unfair. but !UycYkZgS2w will be back on Jow Forums and the Doppelganger !HEBnLtZvfo will never come back as i already dealt with that bastard IRL since i know where he lives.

where is his other friend, the tripfag in UK?

so fucking embarassing, the based tripfag from Jow Forums got a 3 day ban, while the Doppelganger bastard was still alowed to post freely. shame, but the Doppelganger will never come back since i dealt with him since Sunday.

so sad Romanians have to be bullied so much.

>p*l
Do you really think there are more than two people on this board who has ever been on that board and give two fucks about it?

I took a little nap and all this shit happens

Attached: 1542288594014.jpg (564x800, 175K)

He is too easy to troll. Drop one image in particular and he goes batshit.

Also pee and the schizo are one in the same. 2 devices, one with a proxy. Real question is wether he lives in Romania or the US.

Probably neither, he likely lives somewhere in central or western europe and is trying to give both countries a bad name.

It was me all along. Rangeban all of Europe.

Attached: itwasme.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Also a distinct possibility. Found put last night that he despises Trump, lol. Trump trolling is a viable option to trigger him.

NONONONO DFUCK YOU I AM DFACIAN NOT YOU I AM FUCKING DFACIAN EROMANIAN LATIN BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I AM ROMAN AND YOU ARE SHIT GYPSY NIGGER FAGGOT BECAUSE YOU SUCK AND WE ROCK WE FUCKING RULE YOUR SHIT LANDMASS AND WE SLAM IT DOWN RIGHT INTO THE OCEAN