HOW THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE MAKE FRIENDS AND ACTUALLY MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS THAT AREN'T ONE-SIDED?

HOW THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE MAKE FRIENDS AND ACTUALLY MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS THAT AREN'T ONE-SIDED?

Attached: 1550692081380.jpg (400x388, 40K)

friends are just a meme

my life's just a meme

Attached: 1550923900486.jpg (590x350, 19K)

Step 1:delete every picture of racist frog you have saved

It’s just random chance. You can’t predict another’s ulterior motives, so all you can do us be as good a friend as you can and pray they do the same for you.
You’ll know you have a true friend if you can get into an argument with them and make up a day later

ok

Attached: 1543545035043.png (331x10000, 160K)

so basically I'm screwed

Attached: 1550923191653.jpg (720x1061, 56K)

I made three friends at uni today. Feels good.

so you basically met 3 people and just talked with them for a couple of dozen of minutes

Lol what kind of a loser goes to uni

why do you need frens though
they seem very pointless

Discord. Until they become trannies at least?

I'll pass

Having someone to hang out and talk to is always nice

friends are overrated, my dude

sitting alone in front of the computer during your free time and not having anyone to talk to about stuff also sucks tho

you don't need friends to go out somewhere and have fun

Attached: 1499119768861.jpg (207x253, 17K)

yeah, the fact that he's not a girlish little faggot that needs other people to have a good time

based Canadian tells it like it is
friends are overrated, if you REALLY need someone to take care of you then find a gf

>dude, just go after every semi-attractive girl that gives you a shred of attention in hopes of her becoming your gf! gfs are definitely not overrated

I mean, I respected your opinion about friends being overrated until you posted this

>dude, just go after every semi-attractive girl that gives you a shred of attention in hopes of her becoming your gf! gfs are definitely not overrated
If that's how you want to get a gf then I guess the one's you go after really might be overrated

I guess I did imply that didn’t I?
No, you aren’t screwed my man. As long as you aren’t under-age then most most folks know to treat others how they’re treated, especially acquaintances and friends.
This is also dependant on what kind of area you live in, though there are good and bad people everywhere in the world.
The game of life is all about gambling and risks, can’t make friends if you feel too afraid to risk yourself.

i used to respect your opinion but then i took a meme arrow to the post XD

based

I mean I tried talking to people in my uni, but most of them watched those stupid TV shows where they unironically put a bunch of dudes that think they're stallions and a bunch of gals with overblown ego and if you want to win you have to like form a fucking sexual relationship on fucking national TV, and thus, I was excluded from most of the discussions that they had because I basically didn't have anything to say.

>reality tv
Uni is everything I expected.

go outside retard

NIGGER!!!!!

add to that the fact that there's no fucking heating when it's freezing outside plus all the shitty professors that don't care about doing their job right and the underfunding and it makes for an excellent experience.

but I do go outside almost every day

Oh, those types.
Are there any clubs about things that interest you at your uni? You could probably find some people there.

relish the bully
be the bully you want to see in the world
butt heads with the ram, but wait a second it's not a ram it's a hairless primate

make some online friends then

Sounds great! Are you paying a yearly fee for this pleasure?

there aren't any tech related clubs or rc clubs in my uni but there is a formula team where they build a formula racing car from scratch and race it but it's basically only for mech engineering students

I signed up as an ESN buddy, hope something comes out of it.

thank god no

works for a while until it doesn't

Okay man, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Hopefully all goes well for you at uni, too.

i dont know what kind of replies you want, friends are overrated