For good luck, stare into the eyes of this woman's corpse for 10 seconds and tell us your first thought

For good luck, stare into the eyes of this woman's corpse for 10 seconds and tell us your first thought

Attached: 5oEa2jD.jpg (1065x1609, 99K)

I couldn't tell the difference.

It would be SO sad if a nuke war broke out during the summit and one accidentally fell on Trump

LeBron James

really, this
corpses tend to look more corpse-like

That's because most modern women are already dead inside.

Attached: 1551166503921.jpg (750x960, 47K)

It's full of stars.

>hahahahahahahahaha
>EPIC
>Drumpf BTFO

I started seeing (them) in the shadow on the left side

Kike media/Hollywood psy-ops are becoming more vile...Stare in the mental sewer that is the Jew's repulsive, insectile mind..

Who is this woman? I keep seeing her posted everywhere

parting hair that far to the side is only good with a decent hairline

According to Jewish propaganda and brainwashing I should feel sorry for her or something.

It's a photo of a dead woman from LA Countys morgue unidentified person website. Dumbasses made her into a meme.

she seems fully alive

Oh I thought that answer was fake when I first heard it, damn that sucks.
Thank you

Good thing I brought hand warmers

> cant sleep
> check pol for ww3
> gaze at dead eyed corpse

The future is FUCKED

Men die everyday. For more Noble/Brave reasons than any Roastie could ever think of. What is your point? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her or something?

I think her lively slightly provocative gaze and 6/10 looks have these losers fawning.

Her expression isn't much different from what you'd see on the street.

Fawning? Uh..no. is that your desired response or something, Tiffany? Projection? Like a desperate cry for attention?

It's not my fault you didn't have a daddy, Tiffany. Infact many of us on here try to help you understand why you don't. We are here to help you.

Attached: 1548735168189.gif (274x154, 2M)

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Your coping mechanism is pathetic, that is a mugshot of a regular female corpse. She was probably a filthy fucking whore in life and got wasted by a sanctuary city spic she was banging for weed. What other young piece of clunge would expire in LA? Maybe she got post-Weinstein dead ended who knows. Used goods.

>everyone who doesn't get whistful and angsty over a picture of some carrion with a cunt is a roooooaaastie reeeeeee

Kys unironically faggot she would call you creepy if she wasn't cold, such a shit-tier waifu.

Her mouth is slightly agape in such a way that she looks similar to my father from a picture in the 80s. The photo she's in looks old too, like it's from the 80s. It reminds me of a scene from The Breakfast Club. I imagine she's like a character from an old rom-com, like The Breakfast Club (preferably a better movie).

I'm reminded of the song "Don't You Forget About Me." Now when I look into her eyes, I feel a lovesick feeling that's also met with some surreality, because I have no idea who this woman is.

That's my thought process. It's 1/10th of it, actually. I have a brain that processes stimuli as memories, emotions and locations all at once. My memories actually have locations that I can picture in my head. This picture will be stored in a place in my mind that feels and looks like a rainy street at night outside of a corner store somewhere in New York City. I feel like the morgue you mentioned is somewhere near there.

Attached: ted-bundy-jumping.jpg (786x410, 49K)

Was she still warm?

That's freaky. I remember a few years back another photo like this one was being posted of some black guy who was murdered. You could just tell he was dead. The dead scare us, but one day we will all join them. Freaky to think about this early in the morning.

Kim jong un is a sexy man

fuck off retard

Attached: 1264267059506.png (528x400, 268K)

Brown eyes, black hair. She ain't white and so should have been donated to niggers to help provide bleached babies

It looks like her face is on another

Still would. Was she warm?

I have never found a photograph of her, or any other dead body on that website. Has anybody managed to stumble upon the real source of this photograph? I could never find the page that supposedly has her picture on it.

Was that the picture of the guy propped up in a chair, made to look like he was playing video games? He didn't really look dead, but there were sunglasses covering his eyes.