Brits are subhumans of western Europe

Brits are subhumans of western Europe
There is not even a point of arguing.

Attached: 1551074228676.jpg (1274x1390, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5P8L8a5s3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4q3_mMERo
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE
youtube.com/watch?v=J6p4BVy-IlU
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4scVTYUuXCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine making this post when the UK is the only reason your country exists in the modern era

You are not wrong.

That man on the right is actually a phisics proffessor at Cambridge University.

This is not how your write Stalin.

>Poland talking shit
something something throwing rocks
something something glass house.

slavs are not much better. You should not fight.

Attached: 1550839598201.jpg (605x807, 94K)

Harkonnens!

This is peak performance Tomasz. The ideal male figure.

Now finish cleaning my toilet and get the fuck out.

Attached: norfsoufpeacetalks.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Kek.

Heil Hillary Sister

They are indeed subhuman and on the list for extermination

Hail Hillary

Hail Victory 2020

>UK is the only reason your country exists in the modern era
now this is the highest level of historical revisionism. You seriously overestimate the power of that sheep shagging island and you're historically ignorant. UK was against Poland for most of the time until they realized they hate Germany more.

Yeah, bye sweetie.

Brits have gave most scientific inovations to world, while the only thing you ever acomplished was a recognition of brotherhood with niggers.

Attached: 1548199902323.png (535x482, 175K)

Poos defending subhumans. How nice. Have you finished swimming in poo-contaminated Ganges?

Who's having a space raiders buttie this morning?

>*BREATHES IN*
>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNGLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do cherry picked sebas and bydlos represent the Slavic races of Poland?
fpbp
Leave it to pony obsessed shitskin incels to make false historical conclusions. Hope HOS lads kill you, faggot

No,I am still there. want something as a gift?

innit?

ITS COMING HOME WAAHEEYYYYYYY

Attached: 1548867398030.webm (640x800, 1.16M)

Britons don’t actually hate people they have wars with, Janusz. The only reason the UK entered the WWII was to eliminate her continental rival - Germany. That being said we attacked the wrong country, should have allied with Hitler and wiped out the USSR and France for good

Same goes for poles and the east

now go clean some toilets

You mean why our country is in such a bad state now since Rosevelt and Chrichil sold us out to Stalin in Yalta.

Brothers in arms.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Well that was the greatest way to make Soviet Union even more powerful than after WW2.

I truly appreciate the ingenuity of British political thought.

you are subhuman too
Zbigniew

What you going to do about it Polak?

Attached: 2881655.jpg (1500x1365, 448K)

No please nooo. I don't want anything contaminated with E-coli bacteria.

>UK gets pulled into ww2 when germany invades poland
>US joins UK eventually and saves them
>US then forms a nuclear bulwark protecting western europe from complete bolshevik control
hitler was right about slavs

Has tats of his half-nig stepchildren on his gut

Attached: fara.jpg (148x98, 7K)

They make burgers look skinny

"please daddy anglo why did you forsake us"

Attached: 1423141231.png (513x856, 313K)

We shouldn’t have made any treaties with Poland to begin with. Hadn’t Pilsudski pass over too early, you could have became a good friend with the Reich, saving us all a lot of lives and resources.
People didn’t vote for that. In fact, nobody voted for either Chamberlain or Churchill, the people voted for the Conservative party. Which didn’t really announce her jingoistic ideas to the popular audience

brave

Attached: 293884717.png (800x496, 1006K)

It’s an island after all.

okay then,Have a good day!

aff yuu got a problem wif da norf mayte?

Attached: 1549976478031.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>kali Linux tattoo
Pure cringe

Imagine being this pissed off about living in a welsh caravan, stay mad cabbage picker. Your country is so shitty you fucks come over here in fucking droves.

Get off of Jow Forums Jarek, you’re meant to be cleaning the McDonald’s toilets whilst the woman you came here with breeds with pakis

Attached: 20884DF2-7F0C-4AFC-8FA6-573781FC597B.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

>UK gets pulled into ww2 when germany invades poland
I would get invaded either way, first off. Also it was just a declaration. They didn't do shit until they were attacked, which would happen eventually even if it didn't declare a war.
>US joins UK eventually and saves them
That is true and it's the only reason why they exist.
>US then forms a nuclear bulwark protecting western europe from complete bolshevik control
You mean you started to entering Europe after you realized Germans have no chance agaisnt Russians and pulled as fast as possible to secure as much land as as a future markets

>Colonizing a black woman
>Providing black children with a responsible, good influence BRITISH father

Absolutely based, old chap

Attached: 1548867991630.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

>the virgin poofter vs. the chad unit

Attached: 1530670953473.gif (362x274, 2.44M)

Thanks for the laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=5P8L8a5s3uU

Attached: 49802196_2268765013449116_1729267179757429646_n.jpg (750x750, 77K)

absolute unit

>HOS
You mean inbred alcoholics that more than 25 years later still live on the margines of society? Some role models you have.

Mfw the norf fc memes are real

Attached: 1551179266868.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: n.png (585x399, 85K)

the largest white demographics in the US are german and irish, and neither of them had much love for the UK

I'm in awe at the size of this lad.

God, that Brazil was great. Nerman and the rest of them divers will never win anything.

Let's not forget that HOS supported muzzies as opposed to based HVO.

My cousin married a Pole, she had a wooden baby... yukyuk

Yeah, sorry mate but like it or not England is responsible for 40% of the economic movement, theres enough money flowing in and out of England to buy poland so sit down

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4q3_mMERo

Attached: 1.png (549x706, 17K)

They are the ugliest and dumbest motherfuckers in Europe for sure

Attached: E6810D6A-9FA2-4153-A5BC-CD0398D6E793.png (826x593, 746K)

Yay for being a money laundering machine without economy, industry and with 200 billion $ annual trade deficit.
Stop defending them you ex-sheep shagging convict. They aren't worth it.

is there any country that isn't 90% normies and scum

based, my friend

Attached: 1536677687035.jpg (380x507, 74K)

>Coming from a Balt
LMAO you niggers are literally THE most retarded low iq fucks ever, eternal serfs. And you dare say something about Poland. Name a single Balt scientist or engineer or anyone who contributed something to humanity.

Did you just base your entire research on Jeremy Kyle you spacka?

Attached: B926835E-E5CC-4B25-ADB1-1A02BF495572.png (1046x611, 170K)

Atleast they got money to launder mate, how can you be a money laundering machine without an economy? Whos the lucky fuck thats got the night off from looking after you? You people are going to be fucked if they leave the EU, the rest will follow and you’ll be using hamsters to generate your eleccy

Thats a yes, well done.

t. 70% White, gun-free dysgenic censored cuckshed with a few universities of note (MSU, Baumann, ITMO and SPbSU)
They are not supposed to contribute anything. They are a living part of the indigenous European species and deserve to exist simply because they exist. Not like a fucking RF citizen would understand what it’s like to live in a homgoenous racially pure society
>low iq
99-101 just like Slavic Russians

>Atleast they got money to launder
Not their money, and that the most important, because why work and doing something useful when you can be a shithole with economy based on London poos in suits?

Nobody is making shit anymore.

Attached: 1551129853390.png (640x513, 265K)

Emīls dārziņš a componist
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE
Raimonds Pauls also a componist
youtube.com/watch?v=J6p4BVy-IlU
Latvian inventions
ASK.FM
Biosynthesis of Citric Acid
Biotechnology of Lysine
Ftorafur
Magnetohydrodynamic technologies MAHYD and EMAGO
Plasma technology of inorganic compounds
Radiation loop –the source of gamma ray
VEF Minox camera
Ripor

Also we have more nobel prize winners per capita than you have so shut your mouth.

Attached: 2aPKK1G.jpg (650x607, 179K)

ftfy

Attached: 1111111131.png (953x578, 164K)

Its in British owned banks you knobhead, barclays, lloyds, HSBC to name a few. So yes its their money mate and it will go with them when they leave the EU

Do not be fooled about anglos because of chavs and norfolks. Jewish blood runs deep in the royal and noble families. They're coming up with something big.

Kek

Attached: B9D0A063-F93A-4A67-9E33-45010CECA07C.png (263x275, 84K)

>Its in British owned banks you knobhead, barclays, lloyds, HSBC to name a few.
Ah I love those (((british))) ones what I'd do without them.
You're pathetic in your denial, Mr. Waka Waka Doo-Doo

dude on the left - for a regular guy - is not that bad desu

The Polish economy revolves entirely around cleaning British toilets, and begging the EU for gibs.
Every single female in Poland has jerked off somebody from the Isles in exchange for small amounts of money.

Hahaha lmao what a bullshit list
And who is that 1 Nobel prize winner? I need a name.

Based and redpilled. Give those men unlimited pints, crisps and a Lee Enfield and the world shall tremble.

Putting british in brackets doesnt stop them being british banks mate. Yeah all them famous polish banks we use globally, great point. Enjoy replying to everyone in their language you retard.

Those are Jewish banks that doesn't procude anything of worth and have Pajeets as CEO's. Nothing is British about them. Brits are reserved to be subhumans like on pic related.

>dumbest

Look who's at number 10, Ivan.

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

both those geezers would kick your arse right handy m80

Have fun baiting mate

>gets BTFO
>b..bu...bu...BULLSHIT LIST xDDDD
Don't forget that Russians and slavs in general are overrepresented in Baltic crime rates.

Attached: asdfasgasd.png (638x569, 58K)

Oh and I wasn’t talking about iq. Just chatting with british youth will make you understand how unbelievable stupid and uninterested in anything they are, ESPECIALLY when compared to Russians.

Attached: A8C89A93-CDE3-46D6-A166-3C82AA0327DB.png (3700x2420, 912K)

AND Baltic economy used to be on western level before YOU retards came and forced your retarded economic sistem on us we even surpassed Finland in welth.

Attached: Balticsgdp.jpg (489x585, 149K)

ITS COMING HOME LADS

Wheres the Nobel prize winner fag? There is not a single thing ever created by an ethnic Balt. All Germans, Russians, and poles in Lithuania. Ethnic Balts are fucking worthless subhumans.

I confirm. My Town is known for it's incest history. A lot of ugly deformed and retarded people here

Attached: 1548400578405.png (1134x882, 1.14M)

>Ugro-Finns confirmed for masterrace
Who would have thought

Yeah thats why Lenin didn't trust ethnic Russians to be he's boadyguards right? hehe, took ''subhuman'' Baltic ellete soldiers instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=4scVTYUuXCY

WE made you, you fucking ungrateful piece of subhuman garbage, a lot Russian empire industry was in Riga, thing is that none of factories belonged to Latvians, only Russians and Germans, that’s why you chimped our and made the revolution, you are literal white niggers, that’s why you were Lenin’s favourites, for that alone you deserve 1000 more years of Russian boot.
if you knew how to read you would know this

Attached: 0CDBB5D4-19C6-4E57-9E53-13AD48F2EBC5.jpg (720x480, 166K)

>We are victims of communism btw

Attached: F7F7F971-F75E-4025-983C-17639C1BCA75.jpg (900x550, 251K)

Youre right OP. They are also child rapists cannibals

Attached: jimmysavilejpg_2924520b.jpg (620x387, 87K)

Anglos are. Don't lump all Brits together when genetically we're distinct groups.

>DAS RITE RUSSIAN BOY, GIBS ME DAT

Attached: 8FB434AB-F9AA-4357-9229-BD2F67B84C45.jpg (1080x873, 285K)

Jow Forums is a garbage shit hole with the same dozen autists spamming the same garbage and getting baited by botnets.

sage

Attached: 1544536029118.jpg (634x627, 68K)

Imagine the BBC being the main propoganda arm of the British Government, BBC,

BBC
BBC
BBC

The BBC offices have a statue made by a pedo who raped his daughter, molested his sister and had sex with animals while the rest of the country has taken down anything to do with the degerante.

BBC
BBC
BBC

BIG BLACK COCK!!!!!

So glad I'm not an Angle and I'm just here for the free welfare. GIBS ME THAT DIRTY WHITE PEEEEDOOOS!!!!!

Attached: 1549747807481.jpg (960x800, 95K)

This thread is from Jow Forums

>Russian empire
>industry

Good one
Also
>”Russian”
>”Empire”

The founder was a mixed roach who sucked black dick and the first prime minister was a fucking jew

>WE
No Russboy maybe you have a point about germans but YOU made litteraly nothing here aside from poverty, thousands of deaths and worst of all Commie blocks.

>tfw you are a mentally ill shitskin incel that associates the British Broadcasting Corporation with nigger genitals and thinks that nogs actually have big dicks

>muh free welfare

Good luck dying from a heart attack with all that “food” you can get with those “ money”