Uhh...is this kikes trolling or reality?

thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-winters/2015/12/10-women-on-whether-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/

>"I make fun of them. Who doesn’t? Small penises are hilarious!"

>"SMALL DICKS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING"

>"Making fun of a man’s small penis is the easiest way to destroy him forever"

>"What’s that saying about tits—‘Anything more than a mouthful is wasted’? Well, the opposite applies to cocks. Anything smaller than a mouthful is not going into any of my holes. Making fun of a man’s small penis is the easiest way in the world to destroy a man forever, and what girl doesn’t love doing that?"

Guys..I'm Only 5.5 inches, is this what girls really think?

Attached: gummies.jpg (236x354, 10K)

Attached: Authentic_Verified_Women's_Penis_Size_Chart.png (585x645, 17K)

Why do you care what women think? Do you care what a hammer or a screwdriver thinks? Women are sex tools. When you break them toss them and get another one.

Attached: 1534095166799.jpg (1102x822, 77K)

If you've gotten to the point where you've disappointed a women, you've already gotten further than most of Jow Forums

just jews memeing for the nigs dude

>(10 KB, 236x354)

Attached: 1550283728013.jpg (480x421, 19K)

Women aren't sex tools they exist to nurture us and rear our children. How will I compete with niggers if I'm a dicklet?

just tell her you have 10 inches, use fake dick pics of a 10 inch cock
by the time she realizes you are full of shit she will be cleaning up your manjuice from her ass hole.

Bitches have no power.

>caring what women think
They're literally retarded, why?

Normal girls think of the romance rather than the basic sex. Unless you have some kind of medical condition they’re not going to give a shit. Men talk about dick size, women talk about candle lit dinners

Don't fall for the meme

>they exist to nurture us and rear our children.
They gave that up nearly a hundred years ago.

Attached: 1525552691344.jpg (500x829, 118K)

>t. Justin

>women
>knowing how to measure

>It's their turn for some body shaming.

Implying this is exclusive to women only. OP has a small dick btw.

'verified'=please prove

wew lad, you've been watching too many movies

>OP has a small dick btw.

Yeah well at least kikes didn't steal my foreskin and suck on my baby dick, goblina.

I don't know which one is the real one

Attached: Penis_Chart_again.jpg (815x645, 279K)

Property dont get a say. Orgasm is irrelevant. Reproduction is the main purpose of sex. If she isnt on board with that, she is a roastie. Anything out side of that objective can be achieved in private between adults and should not be propagandized the way marxist love to do.

Attached: bsNrs1u.png (1050x680, 132K)

Make fun of their small boobs then?

Hint: women don't orgasm from vaginal sex.

Only clitoral stimulation (which is basically a micro-penis).

It's a fetish, you're probably reading someones jerk off material. Maybe a girl will brag if her guy has a huge cock but otherwise she's not going to talk about it.

Incorrect.

But it's not as if tits are the primary mechanical means of generation sexual pleasure.

kek I don’t even know which one of these is the original anymore

If she's a kike why do I only see two nips?

This has to be a first. A guy on Jow Forums who has had sex and knew what was going on.

Attached: oh_dear.png (689x184, 19K)

I have a big dick but women that do this are evil. They’re allowed to be a big as a house, have fried egg tits, or just be generally hideous and we can’t say shit. They go for the nuclear attack on our weakest point and it’s a tee-hee giggle subject. Women new to be beaten back into their place.

This one definitely shifted up more.

they can orgasm through penetration but it depends on the girl, and usually it's really hard

5.5 is enough to give a woman who isn't a blown out walking cavern plenty of pleasure user

Oh fuck, I forgot about this post. That's some funny shit

Attached: 1544762656299.gif (200x133, 963K)

tfw bowling pin dicked

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

lole MIKEWAE was going off in there... better watch out small dick hating women hes going to come murder all of you...

Once India obliterates the towel heads they're going to broker a deal giving the territory to Israel. prove me wrong.

Attached: indiainisrael.jpg (1280x878, 160K)

They can definitely orgasm through penetration only, it just requires them to be very psychologically aroused (getting mock raped or dominated to the extreme)

t. forced girls to cum who claimed they couldnt

There's an internal part of clit only stimulated by girth. Have y'all seen the comments. Mental breakdowns, mental breakdowns everywhere

and when did you realize u are shilling for your masters kike

you will know what pain is.

Attached: 7A472133-33A9-404B-9BD8-C5CA5B00EAA9-284-0000003C09AE3B32.jpg (500x363, 68K)

Cope.

In the thumbnail I thought both their flags had eyes and faces. Israels flags looked worried.

nice C O P E

listen whore it goes where i put it or you don't eat or breathe until it does, and why are you talking anyway, hush bitch, meat don't talk it just fucks, now grab your ankles and shut that cock sucker or start digging your grave

5.5 is pretty normal m8

if a girl mocks you over your penis size, hit her back about maybe its her vagina that is cavenous. thatll shut her up.

7.5 in 6 in girth feels good

If you think 5.5 is small you havent seen guys which have their dicks literally inside them lol

if bitches want children, unmutilated size is irrevelant. :)

Modest 7" x 5.9...fucked white girls of all sizes and roast levels, black girls, hispanic girls, even a shorty saudi mix...it ain't the fuckstick, its the fucking...

That's almost a fucking square wat

The numbers get bigger every time it's posted

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-19-15-11-433_org.mozilla.firefox.png (720x1280, 204K)

this is the greatest image ever to grace Jow Forums and the best part is it only gets posted like once every 6 months all of a sudden and gets worse

>if a girl mocks you over your penis size, hit her back about maybe its her vagina that is cavenous. thatll shut her up.

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

If a bitch is too loose, find another hole, or another bitch

Anyone below 6.5 inches is a dicklet. Average is around 6.5 to 7.
Above 7 is above average and above 8 is big.
Anything above 9 is monster.
Sadly I am just average.

says the guy that still has a baby dick

Imagine having a microdick, user. Why even live?

Women don’t think the same way about sex that men do, that’s why they’re not all having quickies in public toilets. They also don’t take rulers to bed. The media have seized on this as something that can be used to demoralise men. Whatever occasional conversations women may have about dick size has been distorted and exaggerated to suit (((their))) purposes

Just make fun of their roast beef vagina in return.

I'm at a little over 6 inches and i don't feel big, i don't know how the hell these guys with 4 inch cocks are supposed to function

Mate...if there are newborn babies out there with 5.5 inch long cocks us dicklets don't stand a chance.

7 1/2" long 8"wide
nice chode your packing there

Lol
Also sage this thread.

ya dick is enormous

heres the actual non meme one if anyone is interested

Attached: penis size preference.jpg (815x645, 269K)

>dating women in 2019

Don’t do it user they’re soulless creatures and it’s time the human race came to an end anyways

yeah nah no one is

whats the matter?
cant measure up?

why is Jow Forums so obsessed about what grills think about their dicks?
also recommend me redpilled dicksize

10 inch thick black dongs

Attached: 321111.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>implying I opened his pic
yeah nah dumb cunt

based but blackpilled

>being this insecure about your dick size
lmao

insecure enough to post a graph about it?
kek

Attached: 1493622496903.jpg (413x395, 11K)

>being too scared to open the graph
lul

its a real problem and you know it

>mistaking not caring for fear
lole

>i just dont care
>im totally not nervous about finding out I have a small dick
lol at the mental gymnastics you tell yourself cunt

lol the absolute state of Jow Forumstard dicklets

Attached: 1534961128981.jpg (640x559, 23K)

lol this is fucking retarded

I have big dick but it doesn't work because I consume a lot of s o y

pol posters are the biggest pussy dryer

Attached: smug.png (590x590, 234K)