Sweden

What do you think of Sweden, nowadays, compared to how it has historically been? Historic Sweden seems very interesting, and while there were both good and bad rulers, today, it would appear that the rulership over the land is very poor. That is from my American perspective, of course. How is Sweden looking right now, Swedish Jow Forumsers? I've read that a lot of people hold your country with such disdain and hopelessness, as though a lost cause. I hope that you can pull through, despite the circumstances.

Attached: BlondManBlueEyes.png (660x530, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvvd-9azD1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine going from this...

Attached: LocationSwedishEmpire.png (1200x1000, 29K)

to this

Attached: GettyImages-541940954-640x480.png (640x480, 552K)

The biggest fault of those women is the Islamic religion. Otherwise, they would be in better shape to assimilate. If immigration and illegal migration trends continue, Sweden seems apt to become an Islam-heavy country, if not quite yet a Muslim-majority one.

sweden gay

>hurrdurr let's jerk this tired circle again
OP has the big gay

Attached: 1539701801483.jpg (2121x2209, 703K)

Attached: 1549915214708.png (757x615, 329K)

They make good meatballs.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I BELIEVE YOU AMERICAN HAVE NO SAY AND CAN HAVE NO OPINION ON OTHER THINGS AS IT IS ALL IRRELEVANT AND AS SUCH WHAT YOU SAID DOES NOT MATTER AS AMERICA IS IN FACT THE MOST KEKED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AS THEYT GOT BLACKED BY TYRONE ALLL THE TIME BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID AND THEY LIKE GETTING BLACKED UNLIKE US ROMANIANS WE ROMANIANED ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD

At the moment they're the laughing stock of Scandinavia.

its nice desu, i moved here from aus and never looked back.
as long as you are rich and white, you never need to ever worry about anything.
but dont move here youll fuck it up

The whole country is complete trash, all the memes are true. No hope in it ever getting any better, it'll only get worse from here on.

lole

Attached: 1548879361754.png (590x575, 132K)

t. varmlander who never left sweden

t. austrian who doesn't know shit about anything
I've lived all over this horrible country and unlike you I was also born in it.

All those rapefugees dont exist?

They do, there are detailed reports about their overwhelming majority when it comes to rape as well.

Attached: 1541762772343.jpg (615x549, 101K)

yeah and i had to go though a ton of shit to move here, so i did my research instead of eating outrage media.
the refugee thing is still a problem ill admit but its not the big deal it was in 2014-15.
its not that bigger problem anymore if you dont go to meme locations like rinkaby. most swedes grew up after 2015 and dont want to blindly accept refugees anymore, despite what the government backed vocal left thinks.

I'm not talking about the refugees per say. I grew up with this, every year since the 80s the amount of immigrants coming in was increased. Have you been to one of the smaller cities recently? 50% of the people walking around will be arabs or somalis, all this has happened crazy fast if you knew how Sweden was 20-30 years ago.
There wasn't any gang violence, there was barely any shootings, the murder rate was very low, rapes were low but most importantly the entire fucking country wasn't split apart. The debate climate here is infectious, a sick country.
What happened 2015 is irrelevant in that regard, besides, we're still planning on taking in around 100,000 "new swedes" every year, how do you think that'll go? The demographic shift in Sweden is a nightmare.

But then again, if it is as you say, that you're a rich white boi that has spent his entire time here in Östermalm, then I guess you wouldn't know.

i dont care anymore

i get what you're saying. good insight. i'm not as educated as i'd like to think i am on the subject, i just like flinging shit.
ya i'm in stockholm now but i lived in saffle for about 6 months around all round varnen for a further 6 (and i was not rich then), but ive never seen that level of immigrant saturation except in very shitty and rare areas.
and yea i'm an immigrant, for sure but i'm not usually the kind of immigrant that people want to get rid of. did you vote SD?

At this point, I recommend that

The major issue is the demographic one really, at this point somewhere up around 35% of the population are non-ethnic swedes, as in people or children of people that has come here since the 70s, it's insane. No sane person could say that this kind of development is normal, the problems we experience have only just begun, and it won't all be confined to the suburbs.
I voted SD yes, although I believe they are tame and weak, they are probably powerless to do anything even if they managed to somehow get the amounts of votes required and with the demographic shift that soon will become a very real impossibility.

>I live in Skövde, never seen this sign
then again I'm a shut in who rarely ventures outside.

Attached: 72D589AB-883A-4415-9F71-93BEF20A9EFA.jpg (660x530, 52K)

Tears.

Attached: E1AD333E-8BF4-4356-98FC-B34A6BA2F41C.jpg (660x530, 49K)

Lol, saved. Thanks!

Attached: 1550795328764.png (620x530, 327K)

It is regrettable how this insanity has prevailed. It certainly is no normal development for a nation, within such a short span of time, to receive so many foreigners, so as to comprise now around 35% of your population.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvvd-9azD1M