Is russia nice place to live?

is russia nice place to live?
i want to go on vacation there.

Attached: mkAa7jQUotY-1.png (640x512, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no all of Eastern Yurop is a shithole

You could just take a shortcut and commit suicide if you hate life as much as to wish to live in russia.

This ,
Visit Saint Petersburg.

Dont visit saint pidersburg

my mums been to st petersberg she said its nice

Fuck Israel

No

yes, come please

Its a radioactive wasteland. I just took a train trip from Moscow to Lake Baikal. DO NOT recommend

Btw, when I was in the store, near the cashier I heard an English speech in front of me
I gave them loyalty card and they thanked me. Although I hated them. And they looked awful like typical westerns (shit)
And IT was a guy with a girl(3d pig)

So dont come here

Attached: 1551326934591.png (800x600, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU

Go to Moscow or Saint Petersburg. The rest isn't exactly designed for foreigners, except for the golden ring.

Just now in the metro I saw a (16 yo I guess) foreign kiddo who was swearing loud and a lot while talking on the phone. I didn't get which accent he had, but it's not a slavic one I say for sure.

Lole, retarded westie
also, its cool in metro?

Cool? I don't like metro's atmosphere despite there are some fancy mosaic pictures and stuff

I just askd u cuz i never been there

I see, you are not from the big city.
Metro is a nice place for the first time, but then it happens that you openly wish to get rid of all these tonns of people including yourself. If in SPb its hard to breathe here because of crowd, Idk what kind of mess happens in DC

Russian here. Moscow, Saint petersburg and Kazan are fine. You'll be lucky to get in trouble there. Not much is in English (moscow is best here) but its doable. People would gemerally help you out, almost everyone younger then 30 knows english (not me though). Russia is defenetly cheap to travel to!

fuck off we are full

shut up
we need to lure in as many as we can so I can skin them and wear their beautiful skin as my own

fucking snow white nigger

You want to dress up as a shitskin?

Are you a shitskin?

I'm phone posting while pooping so I have shit on skin because I'm retarded

Attached: 1551187259746.jpg (359x347, 28K)

so if you clean it you won't be a shitskin?

>we’re full
How are you guys full???
Y’all got a shit ton of tundra everywhere

Shut up American.
don't come here, there is no freedom here, Freedom sharts in the marts