When was the Golden Age of Jow Forums?

When was the Golden Age of Jow Forums?

Attached: MH1203.jpg (769x540, 67K)

Arguably when we had drawfags and people willing to create new content in 2017.

October 2017. It was when the papers started, we were fresh from celebrating 9 Day, Kagariposter got perma-banned, and all was well. Plenty of OC and creativity.

Attached: Morning_Banterer_#1.jpg (1200x1800, 1.19M)

Never. This board has always been and will always be shit.

late 2017 to the anniversary

Why do you browse it then?

Because it's shit and "we" love it

Golden Age was more the age of the newspaper. From when Yuyu created the Morning Jow Forumser to when Aya published the last efition of the Jow Forums Bunmaru, Jow Forums's last regular paper. The current age is more or less the result of the newfag influx that came from both the April Fool's joke and the enormous wave of imptrash that innundated Jow Forums April through May. A ton of regular users also stopped coming after a schizo mod started randomly deleting threads because he hated Jow Forums natives resistance to accepting Jow Forumstrash, threads like draw threads, /comfy/ threads, anime threads, flag threads, etc. Also, coincidentally around the same time, April was the month frogposters from Jow Forums decided to wage some gay several-month long civil war with the entire board, killing Apu in the process. All this shit going on left gaypost threads and their cancerous ERP near-untouched resulting in the rise of the gayposting cult mostly focused around namefags. On top of that there were little stupid spats between other posters, notably Alicefags and that one Raffiefag and the like, leaving the board overall disunited and without any real guiding force when all major agitators and dramafags had left.
You'll also notice the board's stark dropoff in post-rate after the Autumn semester began.
If ya wanna Silver-Age, just remeber how to have fun and don't be the cynical teenbro that defines both this current age and the rest of the site as a whole.

newspapers are dumb

In the future. Believe and wait.

This was probably the last good thread on Jow Forums.

Attached: 5M.png (1536x2321, 757K)

>spam
>good
I doubt that

2006-2009

surely you meant to post

late 1996

Until I obtain the behelit there will be no golden age

666 never eber

1st our after it got created

hour*

Once I get that ID the golden age of Bant will begin and die immediately after. Thus bringing the dark age of Bant. Only one poster will survive.

MY 6S SUPPORT THIS UPCOMING DARK AGE OF /pants/

Attached: 81392825-EE69-4768-BEE9-E8FA4364F8DA.jpg (708x778, 39K)

Nothing’s changed, and that’s a good thing.

This is the poster that will survive because he doesn't take this place too seriously like others. You knows what it means to shit post....or something.

THEY SHALL DROWN IN THE FLAMES
OF CHAOS

Attached: 3E6F9F1D-A548-4565-9E69-8D698A39514C.jpg (500x700, 74K)

I’d say November of 2017

All gay, anime, gamers, frog, wojak, boomers, zoomers, namefags and tripfags will die once the day of Reckoning has come.

Attached: 1551209877948.jpg (1400x1980, 821K)

Jow Forums haven't had a golden age yet

Yeah, your 5555555 was pretty good, but my 5555555 was historic.

Attached: 5555555.png (1318x1274, 261K)

Man, scripted gets are nothing impressive, really

This is it, Daddy-o. You're looking at the golden age

Attached: 1428279176150.jpg (251x224, 7K)