>$19.95
>plus tip

Attached: pizza.jpg (284x423, 130K)

here's a tip: get a fucking education next time

So just $19.95?

>be a loser
>scream it's the system not my abject lack of skills

I VOTED YANG TAKE A 500 DOLLAR TIP

Attached: andrew-yang---general_0.png (520x693, 363K)

>HERES UR PISSA, WHITEBOI

Attached: 1545362126630.webm (640x640, 1.84M)

Why would I tip a delivery guy? I don't tip store cashiers either when buying groceries and all they do is sit on their asses.

Still better than cooking at home when I have shit to do. I give a 20%+ tip and thank the guy who brings it. WTF is wrong with you cheap Nigger animals who don't tip? You can't be white- we don't act like that.

here's s tip: always be nice to your mother

Attached: IMG_20190228_232919.jpg (367x354, 77K)

Papa Johns
> we put the pepperoni under the cheese. trust us. It is all there. you just can’t see it. it is better that way
I don’t care how conservative papa john is as a person, the hidden pepperoni scam is the most Jewish thing I’ve ever seen

1 large pie for $19.95 or 10,000 medium pies for a nickel

>Here's your meme flag
>Plus faggot

These niggers will never understand the nature and purpose of tipping. They will continue to get rotten service from people who hate life. While I will get the best out of every touchpoint I have with my pizza vendor because I influenced the right people.
Imagine how warped niggers minds would be trying to give out triple-digit CHRISTmas tips.

>here's a tip: get a fucking education next time
$60k of student loans in biomedical engineering just to deliver pizza because no one will hire me when the robots just build themselves

Cheap af.
Consider the fact that u get it delivered anywhere

>I give a 20%+ tip and thank the guy who brings it.
We appreciate it. So many people don't understand how it works. We get paid like a waitress (less than minimum wage with the expectation that tips will make up the difference) and we do not get the whole delivery fee. What we do get often doesn't fully cover our costs to drive to your house. I hate tipping and would rather they just raise prices by 15-20%, give us the whole delivery fee, and pay us a normal hourly rate so people didn't have to tip.

What kinda smug overpriced pizza places do you order from?

Pizza Hut and Domino's have delivery deals for $12-14+tip (after taxes and delivery fees) or you can just not be lazy and order TAKE OUT and you can abuse the $5 mix/match from Pizza Hut or the $6 mix/match from Domino's

Hungry Howie's can be pricey for delivery, but carryout can still be a Large pizza AND drink for $10-11.

Papa John's can be $14~ for delivery or $10 for carry out

LITTLE CEASERS HAS $5 AND $6 CARRYOUT LARGE.

Even the 3 local pizza places near me can delivery a 16" 2 topping for $15, and that can easily feed 4.

we have had ATMs for 40 years and yet we still have bank clerks, automation is a myth, stop making excuses you lying lazy sack of no-talent shit.

Pizza is fucking cheap and can feed a lot of people, yeah it can cost up to $30 but definitely doesn’t have to. I can get a massive slice for $2 at the best local place where I live

Plus Jizya tax

Attached: 20100315TowerGuy.jpg (500x375, 85K)

>19.95 bill
>tip 20% because I’m not a poor degenerate faggot who has to make excuses
>inb4 DUUR user WE DONT PAY TIP BECUZ IT WILL MAKE BUSINESS CHANGE IT SYSTEM!
No, no it won’t. Most people tip because they aren’t contrarian faggots. The only people I know that don’t tip as a whole are niggers. so congrats all of you on having things in common with monkeys.

"journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" *closes door*

that's sickh, Dimitri

based

they don't make even minimum wage, they're running up all the wear and tear on their car, and only get enough to cover gas money.
which means that they pretty much need tips just to break even.

>having to wear a fucking uniform
>smile like a retard
>beg for a tip instead of recieving a normal wage for your honest days work from your employer

Masochist States of America.

That’s their fault for choosing to work such a job. You are not entitled to beg for money from me because you chose a shitty occupation.

user, there’s a difference between the two.

Announcement: if you are a regular at a dining establishment that uses servers and waiters to accommodate you, and you never tip or leave absolutely pitiful tips or do that dumb shit where you leave five $1’s on the table and subtract one every time you get prissy-mad about something, you are eating spit and god knows what else. I recognize that you know your rights, but that’s just how it goes.

Cheap fuck trying to justify your niggerishness. If you're too cheap to tip the driver go pick your own food up. Only pajeets and niggers don't tip, congrats that is who you are lumped in with.

This. Service workers remember that shit.

Attached: 1551236258581.png (655x473, 370K)

Can confirm
I used to drive for Jimmy Johns. If I knew you were a bad tipper or you stiffed me in the recent past, your food would be delivered last. If yours was the only order, I'd either drive around a bunch or text and shitpost in the parking lot so you still had to wait.
If I was in a bad mood I'd rough up your bag a little so your chips get crushed and your sandwich gets fucked up.
On the other hand, big tippers or nice people that tipped alright got VIP treatment. Front of the line, a smile, maybe a little conversation.
Treat us right and we'll treat you right.

> the definition of cuck

Attached: 1517129487119.jpg (739x739, 42K)

Is this thing even human. This looks like some costume.

Imagine spending more than 10 dollarydoos on a large pizza

Attached: 1428740080620.jpg (340x480, 44K)

Attached: 1524504838555.jpg (480x480, 58K)

Imagine being white and eating in american bars