French Hate Thread

So what do you hate about French people Jow Forums? Here are my reasons
>Their language is so fucking annoying to listen to
>Every French woman thinks their better simply for being French
>They think that they make the best wine in the world when it's only good quality is how wine is culturally a "French" thing
>Can't do shit in wars, is only successful if they're fighting against eachother

Attached: download (2).png (200x133, 227)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_Stanislas#Background
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Emigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1547004034664.jpg (722x960, 168K)

>what do you hate about French people Jow Forums?
that they lost the French and Indian War

delusions of grandeur + constant butthurt

lel

Stop being mean, without them we wouldn’t exist

Attached: 85875448.png (792x445, 333K)

How ironic

Attached: telegraph.jpg (1080x4080, 755K)

Pretty much like UK then, eh
Gimme five

I don't really care about them

No, it's the most beautiful and sensual language in the world
>Every French woman thinks their better simply for being French
They're better* Learn your own language, amerimutt
>They think that they make the best wine in the world
Well, it's definitely among the best ones
>Can't do shit in wars, is only successful if they're fighting against eachother
Open a history book, retard.

>what do you hate about French people
nothing because i'm not an autistic fuck

I hate France because they make it difficult for Americans to move in there.
Damnit I want to live in France!

based nip

They're too close

Dude you should have left that typo in, it could have passed as ironic.
Absolutely excellent post otherwise.

Chilean wine is better
Prove me wrong

Way harder to move in the US though

France is a nice country. I enjoyed every region except for the larger cities, which are trash across most of the continent.

They take France and everything we have for granted, complaining too much, and thinking reality can just bend to their will

Based boomers ruining their country for their children.

France gets too much praise on Jow Forums and deserves to be knocked down a few pegs on this board.

Every French man I met was a bro, but every woman a dumb cunt.

You motherfucker. Never EVER try to separate our destined peoples again or I might have to whip out my BAC (Big Angevin Cock)

>About time Britain was self-sufficient!
Kek dumb fuck

Attached: 1511382226229.jpg (472x502, 59K)

I love France actually

I hate France

i'd rather not think about france actually

Attached: 1522346419208.png (800x791, 245K)

You could live here illegally and wait for amnesty like the Mehicans

The French are absolutely fantastic. I get the semi-ironic rivalry attitude from the Brits, but I'll never understand why fucking mutts of all people have these persistent rectal pains about them.

We mustn't read the same board then. If anything Nordic countries are the ones having their lego cocks sucked dry.

Muh Iraq war

i like france, it's a cunt poland could've become hadn't we been a bunch of mentally challenged savages

Must be some kind of internalized bias then, because all I see about France are multiple paragraph long posts praising your history, cuisine, language and culture, for months on end. I wonder what you see about Norway? Another thread calling us danes, perhaps? Such a compliment.

what's the franco-pole relation been like historically other than ww2 stuff

>he's still butthurt from banter

Attached: 1540558030603.jpg (229x221, 11K)

very good i'd say

Don't you notice every country believes they're the one most hated on Jow Forums?

were there any cultural interactions/wars/treaties between you guys?

I have yet to see anything that refutes my points. Bitch please, you have no idea what it's like to not be the most praised country on this board because France has never been anything other than just that, on here.

One of our kings, Henry III, was king of Poland for a while before abdicating to become king of France, Napoleon established an independent Polish nation as one of his client states, and some very famous people have had heritage from both countries(Chopin was 1/2 Polish, 1/2 French; Marie and Pierre Curie are a famous Franco-Polish couple that discovered radioactivity; Roman Polanski holds both nationalities and resides in France), etc.

>oh no no no I'm a filthy rich fjord jew
>nobody praises lutefisk or nynorsk
>I'll go cry in my oversubsidized tesla model s
Come on, now.

The only thing I hate is that I wasn't born there.

>the people are rude and arrogant
>their cities smell like pee
>fr*nch "culture" is overrated
>when discontent they turn their streets into war zones

Is this some new form of bait?

t. ungrateful brute

>when discontent they turn their streets into war zones
This is based as fuck though. They hold the cocksuckers they elect accountable.

At least you're considered white

Good thread

Attached: 1541872728803.gif (500x500, 685K)

As i know they invented cuckoldry and all these degenerate sex Technics and pervert stuff. Someone can see this as plus but not me.
Also fuck them for not giving visa for some of my not white bros.
(However they gave me 5 years long visa lol)

Attached: 8wLrgfoajms.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

>because all I see about France are multiple paragraph long posts praising
He said in a literal "France hate thread" (one of which we have if not daily, at least thrice a week).
I've yet to see a Norway hate thread, and most people will like your comfiness.
Plus a shitload of Brexiteers have a hard-on over how you're not in the EU while still being richer and part of the Single Market.
And Americans aren't convinced your self-absorbed pussies they have to """save""" in every war.
I understand though, you resent being admired by Anglos. It's a different pain.

Attached: ZALpOIy.jpg (600x583, 72K)

go back to it's "based" when whites act like mongoloid monkeys, it's uncivilized when Somalis and Arabs do
To me, fr*nch people are the barbaric monkeys of Europe

They seem pretty based to me

We have right wing politicians with direct lineage to the last king of Poland
Plus 1 000 000ish assimilated Poles from late 19th century to mid 20th century immigration waves

Attached: michelaxelladislasponiatowski.jpg (590x427, 39K)

>One of our kings, Henry III
AH I REMEMBER THIS, they also had a Hungarian king and was surprised i remember
and Chopin was half French? i was playing almost only his tunes. i thought he was full Pole

>>Their language is so fucking annoying to listen to
DAS RITE HOMIE

>protesting against concrete political decisions that affect you is the same as chimping out for no objective reason
Keep patting yourself on the back for being a good little servile cuckold, norrenigger.

Yes, that's why he has a French surname. He was completely made in Poland though tbqh, his music is distinctly Polish.

Careful with that government cock up your ass it might give you brain damage

Attached: 1543943365154.jpg (432x576, 41K)

>We have right wing politicians with direct lineage to the last king of Poland
how did Ponatofski gene go to France lmao
>Plus 1 000 000ish assimilated Poles from late 19th century to mid 20th century immigration waves
was there any policy to welcome specifically poles?

not everyone in europe is like norwegians who are obedient slaves that don't care if their government fucks them over

>Yes, that's why he has a French surname.
yeah lol i was deceived by my bias
>He was completely made in Poland though tbqh, his music is distinctly Polish.
yep "Revolution", obsession with Mazurka and Scerzo 1 are all bolan-related, but i can't really come up with any tunes related to France. Polonaise Heroique is actually not related to Napoleon anyways

I'm not Jow Forums you faggot.

this

I'd rather say we aren't fucktards for not turning our country into Afghanistan once the government decides to add a cent or two in gasoline taxes

>3 windows were broken yesterday so it's a civil war
Imagine being this much of an obedient slave to people that hate you, get fucked nornigger

I think you're missing the overarching point, Anders.

sorry about the retarded nigger under my flag
@ everyone

cuck

can you people control Quebec? We get their snooty tourists all summer long.

Jolly good and Chappilled

Attached: 1548794829401.png (323x810, 208K)

Kva faen er det du held på med? Har du ikkje hjernekapasitet til å forstå skilnaden mellom legitime protestar og simple bilbranner orkestrert av mållose og rotlause idiotar? Veks opp.

>how did Ponatofski gene go to France lmao
Because of pic rel who was one of Napoleon's top field marshals, back in the 1790s and the first half of the 19th century many members of the Polish nobility moved here overall because of France's pro Polish sentiment
>was there any policy to welcome specifically poles?
Kinda we imported workers from fellow catholic european countries like Poland, Italy and Spain probably because that would mean a smaller cutural gap but Poles weren't the largest immigrant group, Italians outnumbered them by far

Here is pic

Attached: Prince_Joseph_Poniatowski_by_Józef_Grassi.jpg (505x622, 58K)

Full of j*ws

I did my highschool in the countryside were there used to be a lot of mines, and quite a lot of teachers and students had polish names

wait wasn't he just a Polish general in Austria after the Partition? he joined in Grand Armee too? i'm truly fraught with emotion
>he drowned at the crossing of the river at Bolodino
(`;ω;´)

do they still speak Polish?

>simple bilbranner orkestrert av mållose og rotlause idiotar?
they were done by antifa members hired by the police

kek
Nah. If anything poles are the ones you never hear saying they are from another country. Only distinctive thing is that some still go to church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_Stanislas#Background
In my region there's a beer named after his daughter

Eg snakka ikkje om nokre spesifike bilbrannar, eg provde berre å skilja mellom protestane i Frankrike og f.eks. ein vanleg uorganisert bilbrann.

Bad history between our countries. I hope the hate will stay a thing of the past during my lifetime though.

He was a pretty big guy in the imperial military hierarchy and one of Napoléon' favorites marshals actually

>white people problems

huh it's pretty sad 2bh, imagine a hyper mutt franco-polo creole
i don't know this thx
>Nancy
Téméraire ahaha

Must be nice to be unique.

And on that matter, only Israel is right

> So what do you hate about French people Jow Forums?
I don't even think about France/the French but I pretend to hate them on Jow Forums, because that's the hobby of people who post under my flag

Attached: 1549298095669.png (819x819, 261K)

There have been connections historically. One of the Polish kings was French IIRC. The two countries also were diplomatic allies in the 19th century, and when Poland lost its independence a lot of Poles fled to France. There's still a Polish diaspora there.

>Poland lost its independence a lot of Poles fled to France. There's still a Polish diaspora there.
huh i didn't know this phenomenon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Emigration

There was a lot of Poles in the north. In the 50s some of them became famous French footballers. When I was in the army in the early 2000s there was 2 poles in my squad, both from the North as well. One of them looked really slavic, his family probably didn't mix much with local French people

Noone wants to mate with smelly frenchies

Attached: Megusigh.png (941x1032, 421K)

could you find some further reading related to the pole French from Wikipedia? je m'interesse sur ca

Faen så dum du er som tror at bare fordi vi begge er nordmenn så skal vi mene det samme eller at du har noe autoritet over meg. Dds

questo non è ciò che dice la tua mama

Sa ikkje noko om at eg har noko autoritet over deg, eg sa berre at meininga di er idiotisk og at du er ein tapar.

Fuck you OP!

The French are my friends.

Attached: 1550038682249.jpg (997x934, 208K)

I francesi le puzzano troppo, non ci parla con loro

Nice tentativo Jean, bona questa
BONA COME TUA MADRE YAAAH

Attached: sagrebloo.jpg (240x240, 9K)