Why are most women fat as fuck these days?

Why are most women fat as fuck these days?

Attached: obese-woman-240kt080410.jpg (240x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QVUuqWS1mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what i have observed with friends gfs is that 95% get fat/out of shape couple of years in the relationship.they get comfy as fuck and guys dont have the guts to say anything.

We stopped fat shaming just like how you fags stopped slut shaming. Make people feel bad. You'd be surprised how fast they change.

When someone gets as fat as that it's a mental disorder. They are literally crazy.

People in the us fat shame all the time. Amermutts just have no shame, so it doesn’t work. Meanwhile here in Japan, corporations get taxed extra if they hire fat employees.

It's easier than being in shape?

Junk food is cheaper...

The goverment should tax people depending how fat they are

>corporations get taxed extra if they hire fat employees.

Based. Should be this way everywhere.

I don't even know how people get as big as your pic. Its like they work towards it.

because most men are weak incel losers

Attached: 1538002475669.jpg (650x628, 113K)

Attached: 1504280001414.jpg (1080x1235, 199K)

Attached: 1505670822387.jpg (500x672, 66K)

Attached: 1544584919985.jpg (1209x1217, 192K)

>eating food

these scrubs ought to just eat oxygen

even her phone casing is food shaped...

Memeflag baiting is only worse than australian VPN baiting.

because at any time, anywhere there is some guy, somewhere who will fuck them so why do they have to care.
at the very least the fatties can get fucked by a nigger, and this is usually the case.

>thin
Left: Overweight
Right: Obese with flappy tits

Braaaaaaaaap

Attached: index.jpg (205x246, 7K)

I hate the government getting involved,but this seems like a wonderful thing. Some people need to be dictated the way they should live.

Because they're harder to rape if they're fat. Blame toxic masculinity.

Attached: rape.jpg (577x435, 30K)

High fructose corn syrup

Read Albions seed
We took uncivilized barbarians in our country. Even before 1776
We should have populated the country with very selective people of the highest quality.

Outstanding

Attached: 20190127_012900.png (720x603, 407K)

>muh cheap junk food
Chicken and beef are usually $2 a pound at most grocery stores. It’s just that Americans are too retarded to cook.

They'll make for good eating when the collapse happens

Attached: 1551336522740.jpg (377x400, 40K)

I wouldn't care except the prevalence of hamplanets drives up the value of slender chicks to ridiculous levels here in BurgerLand

Attached: 18567666978.jpg (400x176, 34K)

My twerk queen

Attached: 39E9D13F-96E5-4F40-9728-D6209010C9CE.png (750x1334, 3.55M)

Never could get a guy to settle down. A lot of guys have the same problem with girls. Our culture is fucked. I eat what I want and am fat but I do have SOME self-respect. I don't know how women get to be even 200lbs. They must binge eat and pound a lot of beer or something.

Well done ya cheeky bastard

Feminism and lesbianism

>>Why are most women fat as fuck these days?
because they have access to food, and high levels of stress, as they are not protected from the single actual danger: their minds, a.k.a. their thoughts and desires, by men who normally spank this shit out of them.

fuck you

>Why are most women fat as fuck these days?

Because they idolize your Mom and try to emulate her.

>Why are most women in the US fat as fuck these days
ftfy

Women culturally have been influenced to embrace curves, society has been influenced to never fat shame, food is subsidized and too abundant, people have less self control.

Female 'rights' ( aka female parasitism )

Theres the based jew frim the other thread again.
Listen to him, he is truely redpilled.
As a german, i gully support this jew.

People think that booze doesn't have calories in it. Girls are enrolling in college in record numbers but a lot of them are dumb as rocks. Their first time away from home they overeat shitty food and start drinking like crazy. It doesn't help that men buy them free shit to eat and drink all the time. They basically continue this behavior until they cross the line from acceptably chubby to fatass and it spirals out of control from there (muh depression).
There's also a lot of chubby chaser dudes out there so they keep getting hit on. Their self confidence doesn't nosedive until they wake up one day and look at themselves in the mirror. I watched my sister go through this exact thing and now she's at the point where I'm concerned about her health.

Cunt

I like this idea but I'll put the carrot on the stick. Give companies a tax break for having healthy employees. Right now we only give incentives for hiring disabled, women, minorities, etc.

I personally know a human female (not deserving of girl or woman) who is about five feet high, 400lbs, literally spherical. She is a rabid SJW who inserts her awful politics into every single conversation she happens to overhear, she has that fucking sidemullet haircut where half of the head is shaved, and it's dyed a different color every week so it's all stringy and damaged from the bleaching. Her FUPA is bigger than my beer gut and she wears clothing that's too small and doesn't make any attempt to hide her repulsive figure.
I could kill this person and not feel even the tiniest shred of remorse, because it wouldn't feel like killing a human. It would be like ridding the world of an ancient evil, like in JRPGs. The locals would create a new holiday in my honor and sing songs of how I slayed the beast.

This CREATURE has a boyfriend, who regularly gives her the dick and reinforces all her behavior. If that kind of thing can still get affection, and god help me, sex, then why would any woman anywhere bother watching her weight? All those abominations like OP's image that you see in Walmart are usually accompanied by smaller, weaker men. Like spiders or praying mantis. They're all getting some. The sexual market is completely obliterated. Anything with a vagina can get laid no matter what.

Attached: Fv1v9eK.gif (450x189, 898K)

Nothing wrong with being a bit chubby as long as it doesn't cause any health issues.

american culture victory

Feminism. Slender women are traitors to the feminist cause.

Feminism and SJW lunacy...almost all of them are like that. If you see a skinny girl who is pretty and obviously cares about taking care of herself abd being attractive, chances are she is either conservative or total non political in that she doesn"t care or follow politics at all.

i'm 138lb 5'3 and my boyfriend tells me to workout. I feel like he'd leave me if i got any fatter so i'm conscious about losing weight and try to workout as often as i can lol. But i like the motivation so it works for us

This is objectively false. Prepping meals for a week is significantly cheaper than eating a meal at McDonalds every day. Buy a big pressure cooker and you have cheap meals forever. You have literally no excuse but your own laziness.

>Anything with a vagina can get laid no matter what.
is this not an indictment of men, rather than of women?

Is this real? Cause I feel like it’s not just people are fatter—it’s like the fat is deposited in weird places.

LMAO, she thinks she's "thin" in the before pic.

lol

Cool.

There's some skinny girls who are only into fat guys. It works both ways.
I will say it's a much smaller percentage than guys who are into fat girls though.

>fat
That's peak performance, leaf

>guys don't have the guts to say anything
I did.
Only gf I ever had was kind of fat. I wasn't attracted to fat and I gave her some shit. She ended up losing weight, but stopped cooking and became kind of a bitch and she didn't look much better with the weight loss.

Sex was rare and awkward.

Because there are people like this in the world.

Attached: wat.png (356x347, 32K)

White guys that can't fuck hard.

youtu.be/5QVUuqWS1mk

Holy fuck! It's a 1 person caravan!

>ctrl+f "birth control"
>0 results
That shit messes them up and they eat it like candy.

Attached: 1534304149447.jpg (900x860, 114K)

What an magnificent Architect

Attached: pierce_brosnan approved.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>El ogro
Dios mio

I think there's something medically wrong with this one, besides being fat. Her lower half is immensely disproportionate to her upper body.

Carbs.

USDA guidelines.

It's not all bad desu

Attached: 20151230231503-517739ab.jpg (854x640, 284K)

We told them they were all beautiful powerful princesses who could have it all, and don't listen to the haters, you're pretty just the way you are.
It was a lie all along, but it was flattering and it gave them an easy out, so they acted on it.

Attached: looking to settle down.jpg (1080x1588, 244K)

Fuck you bloody

Attached: B3BE2300-75D1-4D1C-80C0-86627FF918E5.jpg (544x635, 116K)

IT's not just a woman thing, but it does seem woman is less resistant to impulse and far more leaning into their animal nature

Yes it is.

Attached: car kek.jpg (450x579, 35K)

Polack nigger.

Attached: 1510303048621.jpg (900x984, 296K)

Why are tits getting bigger?

Attached: 9DD93587-362D-4CA1-B301-BB2A2BF3F768.jpg (1000x681, 57K)

why do you specifically focus on women? men are still more obese on average.
anyways, the answer is jews.

Goddamit

Because the mutts have pushed theire shity franchises all over the world.

>Why are tits getting bigger?

Dude, EVERY part of modern white women is getting bigger. Get a Chinese woman instead.

Attached: RollRoll5.png (408x605, 531K)

Chinese women are getting bigger.
Everyone is getting bigger.
Pretty soon we'll have to inject something into the Earth to make it bigger to make room.

Unfortunately it’s real-
Saw it in a Walmart grocery store parking lot as I was leaving and took the chance to snap up this rare photo op

Also if you already have a fatty liver it's almost impossible to lose weight without Keto and Fasting. But Doctors and Nutritionists don't tell you that.

Attached: fattyliver-466x350.jpg (466x350, 28K)

Body positive.
Woman now allowed to be who they want to be. I. e. disgusting whales.
Feminine boys our only hope.

Attached: 1551374238036.png (387x538, 112K)

I don't know, maybe there is something in the enviroment because it's easy to see these thin girls during the teen years going full extra-large during their twenties without apparent reason, without relation or not, and without changing what they eat (there are skellies girl that eat more, a lot more, and still remain skellies)

BRRAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: snuffy1.jpg (500x376, 38K)

>thin
Women are retarded

It's my own fault for even looking at the picture

>It would be like ridding the world of an ancient evil, like in JRPGs
kek

b-but russian-kun i thought you hated me

Because the word is so wealthy and life is so easy that people without self control get fat supper easy

> 21 century
> first worlders (well, almost)
> still believing in this YO MUM VIL DAI LOL
Sometimes Jow Forums just makes me little sad.

Attached: images~01.png (232x217, 9K)

>most women

they're not, unless you're talking about conservacuck america or alberta in your case.

stop eating junk food and stop larping on Jow Forums

Actually blacks and Hispanics are far fatter than whites

Although urban whites are the skinniest. Ironically the poor are fatter because they don’t excersise or have the luxury to look good, and the eat only cheap calorie dense foods

For the first time in human history being skinny is a sign of luxury

wow

Attached: fatie.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Pics or it didn't happen

underrated post

Four Words: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Invented in Japan. Introduced into the Food and Beverage Supply in 1975. People been getting Obese ever since.

Attached: ec1983fac3e2e7f336e286fb1deca893d8afbffe_2_690x500.jpg (690x500, 125K)

She's hot.