Complain about your life

Hey Jow Forums average british fuckup here, currently failing all of my GCSEs, parents think im a fuckup, spend all my money on drugs and am going to be stuck working minimum wage the rest of my life. Hows your shitty countries and lives doing

Attached: sadman.png (224x224, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNuLYsAehGc&list=PL4B10A531748F86CD&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American user here please destroy this country

wot?

Attached: a8bd501a4a8994943eba503bdbef68bf.jpg (1657x1657, 147K)

What's the chance of lucking into a stable job abroad with an erasmus intership, say in the UK? Whatever, no one is gonna hire an avoidant creep. Whether I get my meme degree or not homelessness or a piss poor salary still lay ahead.

Attached: 1820493.jpg (425x600, 44K)

>still better than bum who I saw in front of tesco that located at muslim flats
He was there begging for half a pound for week row for fucks sake
But britbong, think about the country that going full commieball with nationalist propaganda. Also there's no drugs casually you can do except balloons.
last but not least there's chinese level censorship inbound thanks to bluepill alliance.
I am seriously considering getting my dick removed before their next wave of PC to take place

I got a really bog penis and I can't even use it. I hate this curse of mine. I mean even if stick my pp inside a girl, she'll die from the penetration and from the gunshot to the head. How could to me? does god like seeing me suffer?

youtube.com/watch?v=zNuLYsAehGc&list=PL4B10A531748F86CD&index=2

Attached: flapjack_38_years_old_creapy_guy_by_mateoz-d4z0mg9.jpg (900x940, 98K)

companies kill for foreigners, you know diversity and all that shit looks good on them. Which is cool i guess. Apprenticeships still offer fuck all money and in this shithole of a country that money is going to go to either getting slaughtered or higher then theresa mays ego mate.

I was considering joining the army, but fucking thats just a bunch of dog bollock now with all that bullshit be a snowflake propoganda, along with the BBC refusing to talk about all the grooming gangs, high suicide rates and all that shit. Future does not look bright for all the britbongs in my position.

>abusive father
>physically tense 24/7
>no social skills
>no life skills
I'm tired of people seeing my tense shoulders and assuming that I'm up to no good or something.

The present state of the world fucking sucks.
Mega corporations are killing off comfy small businesses and soon suicide will be the only alternative to socializing. I'd take working in a shitty farm in the 18th century and the risk of getting struck by deadly illnesses over this goddamn dystopic reality where you're forced to socialize with people and those who aren't able or don't want to socialize become the butt of the joke and are constantly ridiculed on a daily basis. Fuck the present.

Attached: 1322531485272.jpg (600x766, 40K)

Damn, do feel for that.
you can add upon it with mandatory duty for army with 150 pounds of payment per month.(male only cause feminism doesn't count for duty)
Guess there's too much power for those media groups.... and major parties are fucked

Life sucks man,
>found out my dad was cheating on my mum by overhearing them
>probably only staying together so i get through school without offing myself
>can't concentrate whatsoever probably fucked in the head or some shit lol
life just sucks mate, all them pricks assuming shit about you don't know fuck all about you. Jow Forums will always be your friend.. most of the time

>shit hole country
You say that but if you'd visit Italy even once you'd probably want to shoot yourself in the head. Not only the country is undergoing a financial crisis which sees no end, but everything from the bureaucratic to the technological system is outdated, broken or defective. To top it off even on a cultural level the country is a total joke and we have the highest percentage of functional illiteracy in the world.

Attached: 1547501337061.png (760x839, 760K)

honestly i think at this stage I'm better off making a life on mars then being stuck in this shithole of a planet as a whole. Labour are far left snowflakes, conservatives don't give two about people in my position. Fucking at this stage I'd vote in the green party

>all them pricks assuming shit about you don't know fuck all about you. Jow Forums will always be your friend.. most of the time
Thanks. My experiences do lead me to be a bit more empathetic so it's not all bad I guess.
>can't concentrate whatsoever probably fucked in the head or some shit lol
Look up 'mindfulness'. It won't solve all your problems but it might make things a bit easier.

europe is just a cultural shithole, shame really. Italy, France, Germany the lot are being ruined by bloody gloabalist governments and all that shit. Honestly, goodbye Europe

Attached: sadman2.png (224x224, 14K)

Next stop after lefty regime thanks to vote diversion: extreme redpill alliance
I was considering escape from my country but what I see is the only fact that every regional politics are fucking doomed. Was even thinking about learning japanese

Attached: FEEL.jpg (680x818, 65K)

Drugs are my meditation my man, usually just chills me out for couple hours, takes my mind off all this shit, generally relaxing.. rinse and repeat. But yeah whatever works for you as well I guess

>currently failing all of my exams
>Complain about your life
Yeah you've got no life yet you underage retard. The shit starts around 25yo and nothing you """"""students"""""" feel matters at all in this world. You're crying off a mosquito bite.

Currently living in a house my dad left for me when he went an hero, completely alone, paying the bills with my shitty job working as a dishwasher, with shit pay

Just doing the minimal effort to survive until i encounter a higher cause, a sense of purpose. its coming, i believe

Attached: 420 kek.jpg (499x499, 50K)

What's the area around you like?

Attached: 542773422.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I'm doing pretty good honestly. The only complaint I have is there's too many cute black girls at my work flaunting jungle booty.
Outside that shits cash money. You should really get your shit together.

Attached: BonyGrouchyBlackrussianterrier-small.gif (500x281, 631K)

>spend all my money on drugs
Have you tried saving or investing your money like someone who has more self control than a retarded implosive child?

Attached: Legionary 20180730153832_1.png (790x800, 796K)