Why do so many mutts visit London?

Why do so many mutts visit London?

Attached: 1549864462906.jpg (856x738, 213K)

there's shit to do man

They feel at home

85% non white London? this ain't 1950 soufman

To see traditional Islam in action.

Tell me rabbi, why do jews hate this image so much?

Attached: RGB-Baby-in-white2.jpg (3008x2000, 3.97M)

I mean yeah some boroughs are shit holes but there's some great stuff especially in central. Some of the best museums in the World, Regents Park is beautiful, walking by the river is nice, some quirky places like Notting Hill.

Britain as a tourist destination is essentially London + Oxbridge, Edinburgh, York and maybe Liverpool for Beatles fans

This doesn't help you people. Since the pushing of this " mutt " shit the brits seemed to have adopted it the MOST out of all posters and it reeks of insecurity and jealousy.
It's why many such as myself now claim Brits are the worst posters on the site next to Canadians.

>thinks op is a brit.

If its a brit its a nigger brit. Most likely a jew or spic though.

Why do some many mutts visit Ireland?

Because America is the most Irish country out of Ireland. Problem is all that blood is mixed in with other shit. At least in the cities, where most Americans reside.

White americans are bros and welcome in europe

I'm old. I lived in London as a teenager, when my father got sent there for his job. It was a pretty cool city, lots of Pakis but it was still pretty interesting, especially if you're into history, which I was - like being at Westminster Abbey and thinking about how much shit went down there, looking up, seeing damage from WWII that was left as is...mind blown. Go further out, go places like Stonehenge when you could still get up close to the plinthes, Bath and the Roman ruins...mind blown. And the culture was strange to an American, but...comfy. As fuck.

Now? It's a third world shithole. It's not the London I lived in. Parts of it still exists, but way, way, way less.

No.

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: 1539195008705.jpg (500x483, 33K)

We are hypnotized by white people who speak with British accents. Then we get there and see a bunch of inbred paki muslims speaking it and it fucks up the whole mystique.

Brit Paki accent has to be one of the worst English accents in the world.
Worse than Boston.

Truth hurts, huh bong?

Attached: 1422639658935.jpg (736x825, 66K)

Very few white people have indian DNA. That's a lie they tell to try and gain brownie points. See Elizabeth Warren for example.

Can I crash on your couch?

to ask what happened to their F-16s in Pakistan

>Very few white people have indian DNA

Uronically its fairly common in southern rednecks who deny it until the day they die.

Ah bloo bloo, someone appreciates my country more than I do, ah bloo bloo.

Attached: 1525619968662.jpg (660x660, 98K)

>1st part of your post
Yes
>2nd part
For shit tourists maybe. For true amateurs of Albion there is craploads more you nonce

Dickens house tour is pretty kino.
Muricans love to get Dickens'd down..