British colonization resulted in the Anglosphere. Moorish-Iberian colonization resulted in Latin America...

British colonization resulted in the Anglosphere. Moorish-Iberian colonization resulted in Latin America. The intellectual disparity between the two are clear, which brings to question the legitimacy of the Moorish-Iberian parasite race in European territory.

They're genetically pure Europeans, and although said purity is being currently threatened, back in the colonization era they used to be the most efficient colonizers mainly because of their high IQ and individualistic mindset. I believe New Zealand is the epitome of British colonization, although every single one of their major colonies is highly prosperous and industrious. The epitome of Moorish-Iberian colonization is Chile, not doing very well today either, and still nowhere near the same development levels of the Anglosphere.

Latin America was intended to be a colony of debauchery and sin, with a strong foundation of rape, murder, slavery, pedophilia, bestiality and the most vile forms of hedonism practiced by the Portuguese and the Spanish, and that's what Latin America is all about today. The Angles murdered and enslaved with the purpose of industriousness and settlement. They did it because they truly wanted to colonize, settle and prosper, while the Moorish-Iberians merely wanted to satisfy their animalistic mulatto desires.

Attached: 550px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/maria-alejandra-casalehardin-/mejorar-la-raza-an-exampl_b_7558892.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYmtq2fGmY
desuarchive.org/int/thread/102131323/#102143440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We had to have killed more Indians and maybe even with a larger European population base you would have left the crap pit you were in, but it was good while it was.

Fucking catholicism.

Attached: Empire.jpg (700x435, 31K)

The Moorish-Iberians of Europe, as a race of mulattoes, have lower IQs and therefore were unable to properly colonize the New World.

The Angles (alongside the Saxons and the Celts), as a race of pure Europeans, have higher IQs and were able to create the most powerful economy and military force in the world, along with some of the most prosperous nations on Earth such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and their respective overseas territories still currently within the British dominion.

Today, both Portugal and Spain are parasite states in the European Union, unable to maintain first world standards without the help of superior, legitimately European nations. Despite the billions of Euros of assistance every year, they still maintain the same development levels of Eastern European countries that had all their major cities bombed to wreckage and were under Soviet rulership for decades, despite neither Portugal nor Spain ever being seriously involved in the two great wars, being targets of carpet bombings or under a communist regime for decades.

Attached: 1501873012363.gif (300x360, 13K)

Suriname, Guiana and French Guiana**** are worst than Bolivia... So idk.

****(Technically France)

The chad Spain vs the virgin Germany

Friendly reminder that all hispanics are spaniards at their core. Our countries are artificial and should be annexed by Spain, that way we'll revive the Spanish Empire and defeat the enemies of Spain and Hispanic America(U.K, USA, France, Haiti, etc...).

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (1200x800, 47K)

Wow who would've known that mexicans are so based?

Attached: very positive reaction.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

God bless Anglos.

I am amused that you call us Moors when the mixture was practically 0, if you knew some history, but since you are a weeping monkey I will have to lower myself to your language.

It would have been great idea killed all the natives of those areas, to have borne more diseases, to have killed all the possible ones and we would have had much less problems, you only served as slaves and your women as whores.

Keep enjoying your US-controlled states, keep having a corrupt police and have to use the army to stop the common criminals that your police have them for pay.

Attached: esptyp.jpg (922x882, 160K)

You're all amerindians/negroes

Yeah, but they never tried to settle them. Did the Dutch ever try to settle in Brazil when they were in the Northeast?
NO. Instead we should give our bodies to the ANGLO. The master race of the world. A single drop of Anglo blood is worth 40 million Spaniards.

>amerishit
Opinion discarded
Traitors like you are the biggest enemies of Spain.

i'm so glad moorish chads raped the america lmao, otherwise we would miss your butthurt

Attached: 1365256556329.png (1182x493, 25K)

Great Britain and its former major colonies, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, represent the unbelievable feat performed by the Anglo-Saxons and their innate ability to conquer, build and prosper. Meanwhile, Spain and Portugal are parasites in the EU, with some of the highest unemployment rates in the world.

Iberians are an inferior race. The reason the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand became wealthy, prosperous nations, is because Anglo-Saxons have higher IQs and therefore were able to make better decisions. Their delayed gratification payed out over the centuries. That paired with Protestant work ethics (also originated from their higher average IQ) lead to the foundation of highly functional societies in the New World.

Attached: anglos.jpg (1200x595, 67K)

OP doesn't understand that the average English ex colony isn't New Zealand. It's Zambia. Ultimately it boils down to the racial qualities of the population - if you have a country full of Icelanders you get Iceland, if you have a country full of Mexicans, you get Mexico. We colonised different places with different populations, like Netherlands, Milan, Philippines or Bolivia. You can clearly see nowadays how places with good genetics turned out good, places with bad genetics turned out Mexican. The worst part about Mexico is that it will never ever be a decent place to live because it has the worst of both worlds. Mexico is a huge dumpster fire with an unholy mixture of European rapists, Mayan rejects, African subhumans and illiterate pinches indios whose brightest option for the future would be to be nuked from orbit.

Nightmares?

Attached: blas de lezo.jpg (1200x1511, 459K)

I know this all a huge shitpost but for anyone with serious interest in the matter: Most of today countries' wealth comes from late XIX and XX century industrialization. Tropical land was unsuitable for industrialization and thus it was more hard for tropical countries to develope wealth for a big, important, period of time
The reason we're not as bad as sub-saharan africa is because we did not have internal strife and civil wara fueled by retarded Eur*Pean borders

>Did the Dutch ever try to settle in Brazil when they were in the Northeast?
They actually did, even sent a Orange from the Netherlands to govern the place, and did their utmost to transform the colony's capital into a copy of Amsterdam. The buildings are still here.

Attached: recifeholandes.jpg (770x305, 227K)

>Tropical land was unsuitable for industrialization and thus it was more hard for tropical countries to develope wealth for a big, important, period of time
The problem with Latin American countries is that many lived during the industrialization of selling raw materials, that's why they did not develop industry

Cringe self hate

> the average English ex colony isn't New Zealand. It's Zambia.
We were smart enough not to mix with the natives and just to bring our own people to the colonies we cared about, and just let the other be.
That's the difference.

nah

t. Daniel Ramos Gómez Fernandez Navas Sanchez
t. Raúl Castro Quintana Martinez Valdés

This

>We colonised different places with different populations, like Netherlands, Milan, Philippines or Bolivia
Of those places, the Netherlands and Milan do not have Spanish blood.

One drop rule, amerindigroid

The Afro-Iberians are an inferior race of pseudo-European parasites. They thrive by leeching from legitimately European peoples. After the Moorish (black African) invasion of the Iberian Peninsula the original, European Iberian race was destroyed through miscegenation with a lesser race. The result is a lazy race of parasites, and their achievements can be seen in Latin America, more so when contrasted with the achievements of the Angles/Saxons in North America and Oceania: a disaster. Catalans are one of the few legitimately European Iberian peoples left in the Iberian Peninsula. They have higher IQs, are extremely industrious and, much like every productive race under inferior rulership, are host to the parasites of the Spanish government leeching from them.

That being said, ~20% of Spaniards don't have to work because they're already leeching enough resources from superior host races to maintain their "first world" standards of living. The same pattern can be seen in Portugal, Greece and Southern Italy.

Attached: Europe-Dt1.jpg (1596x2317, 2.29M)

imperialists, shove your precious western civilization up your ass, we were fine before you arrived

Your hero Nelson spent a good time in the Canary Islands

If latinos had northern european DNA they would be more attractive

Latin America has been separate from Spain for 200 years. It's time we try something new.
Anglos are the answer. We all need to start importing massive amounts of Anglo seed like Brazil does to fertilize the next generation.
t. 174cm

>Catalans are one of the few legitimately European Iberian peoples left in the Iberian Peninsula

Attached: Risitas.jpg (1200x630, 49K)

Kindly fuck off. Thank you dear.

Moorish-Spanish blood is cursed.
Would Brazil's Northeast be First World if it had been kept under Dutch rule?

Anglos are a bunch of cucks and pussies that should go extinct asap. Their colonies are even cuckier that them and thats a lot to say, if you want to be colonized by literal nigger-loving and mudslime-kissing betas then you have serious problems.

If you really read some history book to base yourself on that "miscegenation" suffered in the peninsula, you would see that it is practically nil, but since I believe that you have not touched a book for years, you still believe in the Leyenda Negra and eating the balls of the Anglos.

Read a boock please about mixing in the peninsula please.

Attached: santiago.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

lmao
just look at your flag hahahahah

Attached: verga.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

t. Paco, the Spanish dishwasher
Anglos have ultimate foresight. Anglo culture is the ultimate and final culture of the world. All cultures no matter where will inevitable bend to accommodate the Anglo way of life.

Lol the spaniards talk like they are not mexicans

Huh, shouldn't it be the other way around?

1,87 actually, my butthurt amoorindalet

The new and improved "Latino" is being developed in the United States. A single generation of mixing with Anglo blood does wonders and elevates Latinos into a higher form.
>Spain
>Not the most cucked country in the EU
The most rabid anti-Muslim countries in the West are Anglos or Germanics.
>see Australia
>see US
>see Denmark
>see Austria
>see Netherlands

Attached: 827.jpg (900x750, 89K)

spanish niggas talk like they’re quoting the bible

Kill yourself spic-lover

Uma delisia

Explain this.

Attached: bloodpurity.png (1120x172, 17K)

You're a parasite state because Iberians have a low average IQ when compared to actual Europeans, so they use cheap gibsmedat welfare tactics to farm ministry votes in both Portugal and Spain using taxpayer money from [ethnically] European nations. Iberians are Latin Americans without the steroids, you're all equally low IQ mulatto parasites save for a few living at the east of Spain.

The reason Latin America is a giant shithole is because it was colonized by low IQ subhuman parasites like you instead of actual Europeans like the Anglo-Saxons. You're vermin no different than the macacos you believe to differ from.

Attached: no-miscenigation.jpg (1920x1138, 229K)

we are meds, berbers, arabs or whatever your macaco brain prefers but not some unholy mix with amerindian blood, look how mexicans talk shit about this girl because she is native, they hate themselves

Attached: 5c0fb4cdb9f98.jpg (620x356, 33K)

stfu you sack of shit

T. José Raúl Goméz

>mexican is obsessed with IQ
How do you actually live with yourself

Modern "Iberians" are not the original Iberians of Europe. They're a lesser race. Less intelligent and unfit for civilization. Their colonies are proof of their incompetence as a race.

no you kill yourself you dumb wog

huffingtonpost.com/maria-alejandra-casalehardin-/mejorar-la-raza-an-exampl_b_7558892.html

>‘Mejorar la Raza’: An Example of Racism in Latino Culture

they don't that's why they are so violent and kill each other

He is sad because he is brown :( Sorry bro.

Attached: pizarro.jpg (644x362, 54K)

How can I offer Latin America to the Queen?

>Modern "Iberians" are not the original Iberians of Europe

doesn't matter, the ones that subjugated your ancestors are the ones that had muslim ancestors, original iberians were cucked by romans anyway

Do latin americans truly believe their countries would have been better if it had been colonized by the British?

We don't like the Spanish. Outside Açores, Madeira, Euskadi and Catalunya the Iberians are an inferior race.

Every Iberian colony become a shithole because the Iberians have a low IQ, something they developed after 800 years of race-mixing between the original Iberian population of Europe and the Moors from Africa. Today they're parasites in the EU, among the highest unemployment rates, shrouded by irrelevance in the world scenario.

By comparing Latin America to the Anglosphere any cretin with a half-functioning brain will easily spot the culprit: the Iberian colonies are inferior, much like as they are in Europe, save for the few above mentioned. The only minimally functional colonies in Latin America are exactly those that suffered the least Iberian influence, and the most non-Iberian European influence.

Attached: look-at-me-im-white.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>Would Brazil's Northeast be First World if it had been kept under Dutch rule?
No. Is Suriname first world? Is indonesia first world? Is Zimbabwe first world?
The dutch in the Northeast acted just like the portuguese, with one exception: they were tolerant of jews.

>when a mexilard native wants to be your subject

Attached: Queen-MS-1-copy-e1442430935141.jpg (600x852, 97K)

Fuck off ahmed you're not anglo-saxon

Why are you evading Brazilian bro's question?

Do you think they wouldn't? What about you? Would LatAm be better under French colonization?

>if it had been colonized by the British

But the best part is that they actually were. After kicking out Spain they offered their economies to England.

>ctrl f: IQ
>11 results

Attached: 1545317868420.png (419x398, 191K)

Post your face

you have any hot Latina sisters/cousins Rodriguez? ill come colonize for you. we can be frenns, we will change mexico together.

I know how retarded the Mexicans are. one day a Chicana became extremely insane with me because I said that she has indigenous traits.
but I was not talking about race, until for me (the true) Arabs, Jews, Berbers are all white, Caucasoids, so it makes no difference to you to be mixed with them. I was talking about culturally.

Yes. Are you an Anglo of prime quality, though?

Fuck off
I'll post my eye

Attached: 20190228_135936.jpg (1228x809, 420K)

My god, read a book about raze mixing in the peninsula!!

Sorry Marcos Sanches Sanchez, you are
brown, take it, if you're stupid it's not our fault.

>yellow inner ring
Fuck off wog

He said he wanted Anglo-style colonization. No miscegenation, kill the natives and replace them by white settlers.

Actually kill yourself you self hating mutt

I love how the (2004) part was deleted from this graph. Here is some up-to-date data

Attached: -1x-1.png (1199x884, 70K)

Actually kill yourself you dirty wog!

He would be DEAD instead of a mutt now

What is going on?

>pablo calling me a wog
I thought I'd seen it all

Would be a massive improvement

This just shows net gibs fucktard

I don't think it would have been much different
The methods and the results and only because of the type of civilisation

mexicans are having an identity crisis as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=5bYmtq2fGmY

just a troll getting (you)s

I fucking knew it
desuarchive.org/int/thread/102131323/#102143440
What do you have to say for yourself now, Ahmet?

yes my family is all from the British isles.

Some wetback is salty that he has to jump a wall in order to find some civilisation. Nothing new under the sun

France is the only non-shit Latin country thanks to all the Germanic influence. Accept Anglos into your heart, Pierre.

>literally a turk
>whiter than most brits (medoids)
Wow kill yourself even more lmao

Cringe as fuck

Brown Moorish hands typed this post

>Prime quality
Prime quality hahah, full hd 4k, 100% real.

Brazil and Mexico should be the anchors for the new Anglo domination of Latin American. We will be the first blessed by their genes.

why would germanic influence change anything

He is superior to you, Paco Morata.
Neither Italy or Spain have and they're inferior to France.

This. People don't realise that the most successful english colonies are majority white and well developed because they were literally empty compared to latin american territories that were full of natives

Were you raped by an english tourist as a kid?

Based. You are welcome any time. Be sure to visit the Bajío region first.
No. Was your grandma raped by a Serb?

When your country does something important in the history of humanity you can tell me something

Attached: imperios.jpg_large.jpg (1812x2048, 485K)