Good morning everyone, how are you today? I hope this day has met you warmly

Good morning everyone, how are you today? I hope this day has met you warmly.

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

I have just woken up so how today could be is all up to the wind.

Everyday is happy day for me in 2019

Attached: krin.gif (401x310, 370K)

hi bummy

Attached: finnish autism lion40.png (560x640, 13K)

Howdy howdy! How do you do?

that's good. everyday is gloomy for me in 2019.

Attached: 1551318514250.jpg (1000x1100, 122K)

I enjoyed myself very much today

I also had a 3 hour nap and will probably be binge watching documentaries or anime tonight

Attached: beest.jpg (250x445, 34K)

You live on the east coast too, eh friend?
That's the right attitude to have. I'm working towards my own happiness this year full pell mell, have alot of changes to make to my life ahead of me though..

I'm blessed in the two nicest posters on the board getting first and second in this thread.

why
when my frens are sad I'm sad too

Attached: cryy.jpg (861x485, 39K)

Is there anything in particular bothering you user? If you don't want to talk about it, I understand.

Aw, thanks user
What does "full pell mell" mean
(Sincerely)Wishing you the best of luck
I wanna see all of banter be happy, even the dummies

Naps are the big gomfy, sounds like it's been a rewarding day.
What are you planning on watching?
I'm rewatching the first Fullmetal Alchemist myself, looking for the details that are different in the two iterations..

Pell mell is offen used to describe running all out. .Gif related. Thank you, that's a wish I have too. Hard to see it happening sometimes though with all the infighting in the board..

Oops, this .gif

Attached: 2slow.gif (500x200, 797K)

Probably some psychological anime like Kaiji (2) or Lain

I gotta go now lads

Good luck to Chinese fren in overcoming his difficulties

Attached: Idle Karen.gif (500x539, 537K)

Bad.
I forgot that I had an assignment that was due yesterday.

Attached: maxresdefault_45.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

The biggest reason is that I have failed my graduate school entrance exam which means I have to find a job in an extremely unfavorable condition considering my gpa is 2.4/4.0 and have never taken any internship yet or else I end up a neet, which stands for not in employment, education or training, in this very June. Thanks for asking btw.

Attached: 1549808136627.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Cya around friend. May your remaining day be blessed.
Ono do you have enough time left to pull it together user?

Attached: 1548865636508.png (968x833, 14K)

Yay that's great to hear!
Ooo~ What documentaries?
Nope, Texas.

Attached: Texas_Poster.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

Do they allow for retakes? There are a few conditions in our system in which exams can be retaken at a later date..

>do you have enough time left to pull it together user
I don't know. I'll have to ask.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Nice, I liked Texas when I lived there for awhile. The people were nice, it was the flat horizon of West Texas is what made me homesick for the mountains in the end though.

Do your best user, you have what it takes to pull this off.

Attached: gA4dAZU_d.jpg (640x640, 39K)

we are allowed to take this exam once a year. But this failure have really struck me hard and made me question my own ability. In short I don't know whether I am capable of studying in graduate school or doing anything important at all.

Should have visited the hill country, goodness me it's nice in the hill country. Everything is so green and nice up there, though it always throws me when i can't look into the distance and see miles of flat lands.
Texas is a nice place, and it's so big!

Attached: Poland_fits_in_Texas.png (735x604, 168K)

That's Poland in Texas, look how smol it is.

Really puts it into perspective. I was working and living in Midland about 6 years ago now.. kind of got stuck in a rut though..

boop

Have you considered ulterior advancement on your own?
I'd hate to use the "learn to code" meme, but it's still really rich in career opportunities. Some of it's work applications can even be done from home.

10 more days till I become 18. For today and tomorrow I got to get in a safety harness and put up some fences to somewhat protect us on the 2nd story floor.

My major is economic which barely offer any career opportunities in its field. I kind of wanting to find an accountant associated job as the starting point of my career life. The thing is I don't have the confidence of facing difficult situations anymore. Like if I want to have a decent salary in financial domain I got to pass the CPA exam but I don't think I am capable of passing it.
>learn to code
yeah I am drawn to coding, but lacking of confidence again

Attached: 1546405106920.jpg (800x680, 100K)

need to catch the train now, see you later kind user.

Confidence is something that has to be worked on, built up. If you let your setback rule your future, it will. Only you have the power to choose your course through this life. Keep trying and keep your head up user. Good times come to people who work hard to earn them.

Your day be blessed new friend.

Sounds like you're going to be really busy today. The harnesses are a godsend, though in my time working on roofing, I can say they never really alleviated my fear of heights. Stay safe today..