To what country can i go that i gain lots of money? Australia?

To what country can i go that i gain lots of money? Australia?

Im tired of my shit contry and gain only 700e a month

Attached: asdasda.png (1140x960, 1.43M)

learn, kid - and then it won't matter

>he doesn’t like big puffy nips

Gaaay!

Stay in your country and become a bull-fighter.

Attached: matador.jpg (281x351, 33K)

Honestly, all of those are good except the cancer amputee. The caricature of "disgusting" looks bad, but the IRL examples of that I've seen have been good.

Also, "perfection's" tits are extremely photogenic, but IRL they're nice, but nothing special. The best is bigger, perkier, and pointier ("dew drop").

Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of disgusting-looking tits, but they aren't represented here. There's the dried up flat pancake type. There are tits where the nipples literally point down. There are tits where the "nipples" are completely invisible because they're the same color as the tit. There are the hard orb old school fake tits. There are literally tits that are literally the shape of a beefy guy's chest.

What do you do ?

i have a superior fp of admin and finances

No fuck off
There are already way too many filthy spics in Australia. Definitely one of my most hated ethnic groups, behind only nigs and arabs.

Im tall white green eyes fit you wont recognize me you fucking cangaroo

>Australia

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

Attached: LNryEWY.jpg (4128x2322, 706K)

Fuck u

What do you do for a living? Google salaries of your profession in other countries. The American Midwest is really cheap to live in.

Is this bait or are you legitimately 12 years old

Attached: 1541491743406.png (323x292, 45K)

whos bottom right plz

I can smell a dirty spic before I can even see them. Don't even try and enter my country, filth.

>Australia?
Hahaha, no. You'd be lucky to even find a casual job that would be you what is equal to 1000e a month. The trouble is that that 1000 is your 1.5 weeks' rent. We have more money in Australia, but things are stupidly more expensive too. It balances out, and we're in just a bad position as you.

nice try koala

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY I'LL FUCKING STAB YOU
I'm a descendant of the first fleet of British convicts. I wrestle alligators and box kangaroos. every think I see a chink near my farm I should to maim then take them out to the quarry and torture them to death
No one ever knows they go missing because no one goes to the quarry
If I see you on my land i'll stab you

Attached: Aus2.jpg (662x393, 35K)

Attached: fowf.jpg (486x394, 30K)

Come to the US. Teach Spanish. My Spanish teacher came from Spain, although he has a PhD so idk what qualifications you have.

I have no qualifications, only a stupid medium high studies about adminitrative and finances

bump

this

'Disgusting' is great though

Attached: 1543970932815.png (389x717, 318K)