PEWDIEPIE HATES NIGGERS CONFIRMED

The madman doesn't crack a single smile watching a nigger clip! TOP FUCKING KEK. He laughs at anything but he doesn't at a nigger.

PewDiePie is unironically a fucking genius. What other pop culture king has made young people all over the world question the kikes who run the news? NO ONE. HE IS A GOD.

Attached: pewdsbrofisting.png (1249x673, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6uPD5q5BHR8?t=248
youtu.be/6uPD5q5BHR8?t=587
youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs
stream.me/nationalisttv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/6uPD5q5BHR8?t=248
4:08

Attached: pewdiepienigger.jpg (883x493, 113K)

He can't hold it in. 09:47 youtu.be/6uPD5q5BHR8?t=587

This is what people here don't realise. He casually exhibits how fucking behind africa is to millions of young minds lmaoo

In his previous video with Sythe he talks about why gun ownership is important and why he doesn’t want to pay for other people’s healthcare.

>pewdiepie
when did the reddit audience start posting more frequently here

>how fucking behind africa is
It's pretty obvious, but for younger kids great this show exist.

Attached: 9 47 Niger.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

literally what even was the "joke" of that specific tik tok?

I've been here for ~4 years faggot. Miss me with that shitty 'redditor' insult

Attached: Screenshot from 2016-09-05 18_12_35.png (1920x1080, 406K)

Exactly this. The only exposure to niggers young people get is the famous ones, making them think it's cool to be a nigger. It's a serious problem. I barely see pictures of niggers doing badly on TV/news, even though the overwhelming majority of them, worldwide, are living in fucking poverty.

He looks utterly disgusted whenever he sees a thot.
Also recently there was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs

I simply can't stand this cringy mother fucker.
You probably need to be a toe nail bitter to love his antics.

It's terrible American humour mixed with degenerate nigger culture. It's whoreshit. No wonder pewds (brofist) didn't laugh

I'm not asking you to like him, I'm asking you to respect him. Every video he names the Jew or highlights the degeneracy in our modern culture - what other famous personalities do that (especially one who is looked up to by children)?

he wants to say the Niger word

Attached: Image 2019-03-01 at 3.06.53 PM.png (1858x1004, 741K)

did you get those sennheiser 600's?

>respect him
For his childish antics?
Cause he names the jew?

Nope
I wouldn't subject my children to this brain rotting amoeba.

Time stamp?

Hi Felix. Great stuff but you need to push further while keeping plausible deniability

This, also want to know.

until he organizes, arms and leads his followers to cleanse his homeland I can't really take him seriously. Its not like he doesn't have the resources.

Not just that, the majority of them would rob any white persons house and rape our women if they were allowed.

It is so obvious that you are advertising on Jow Forums, you lame bastard.

You idiot. You need to let your children watch stuff they think is 'cool' so they can build their own opinions. Kids think the world's most subscribed man is cool... much better they learn their way watching pewdiepie than other god-knows-what degenerate bullshit TV programmes.
No, I got the in-ear momentum headphones. They sucked, broke multiple times and since then I've bought an Audio Technica headset and never looked back.

hej felix

Another streamer Lirik was talking about some Alex Jones podcast for some reason. I tuned in for the video game commentary and he was in the middle of defending his view that Alex Jones made some good points, even tho he might be wrong in general to his 10,000+ viewers in chat. (I know hurr durr Alex Jones is controlled oposison, but still)

Also he uses the word cuck all the fucking time, which i knew him to do from before

Someone is doing this to the streamers. Someone who realizes that no one will give a shit about the oscars or the olympics in 10 years. In 10 years both entertainment and sports will mainly concern video games. There is a weird cultural revolutuion going on, and most people don't see it.

Attached: gamers rise up2.png (500x775, 789K)

It's happening.

Attached: gamers rise up.jpg (500x886, 82K)

Attached: shekeled.gif (233x242, 3.99M)

you know what, Felix.
Stop pretending you are "naming the jews" and "hating the niggers" and just drop a fucking bomb.

Then use all that money you made helping people launder money (like that whore you just gave free advertising to) and do something constructive with your life instead of selling your fucking soul.

Your utter disgust at having to watch those stupid fucking video and pretending to laugh is a sign you should go out in a blaze of glory and do something else with your time.

He will... Just give him time

you guys are so desperate (and clearly schizophrenic)

he's just a normal guy, leave him alone

I love pewdiepie so much

Attached: 1518027616716.jpg (604x516, 126K)

how redpilled is he really? the SHEKELED moment was fun but does he really know? it could just be a meme

he fucking won't...look at his utter disgust at having to watch those atrocious fucking videos.
With the fuck you money he has, it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

When you are a grown man watching and commenting on kid videos with cat ear headphones, it is time to pull the fucking plug.

WATCH NATIONALIST TV 24/7

NATIONALIST VARIETY STREAM RECENTLY BANNED FROM TWITCH, NOW ON STREM.ME

FRESH CONTENT FROM THE DISSIDENT RIGHT 24/7

stream.me/nationalisttv

Attached: IMG_20181022_221358.jpg (1180x1765, 329K)

(((-(((PewDiePie)))-))) here, just dropped by for the lulz and to bathe in the loosh energy 'cause it's bath time. Anyone seem (((my))) rubber ducky? asking for a friend, carry on

I've tried to watch black youtubers but don't find any of them in the least bit entertaining, maybe they're amusing to other black people I dunno.

no he's right to milk it while he can
if he is redpilled, he'll need all the money he can get

I have sennheiser 569 (i think, definitely noise cancelling sennheiser around that range) and like them a lot

He is already being demonitized = he is working for less and bringing people to youtube.

He is getting a pay cut and still doing this shit? That is not what you call "milking"...it is called bleeding money.

Working for less is not winning

he's making money elsewhere (ads, merch, games...) so he needs to keep the mask on for now
he's also using it to troll the media and afaik they didn't even report on because they probably know it would backfire

I love poods.

>needs to keep the mask on
No he doesn't. With his name, "fans" and money he can literally stop the foolishness and start something better.

You think a guy with his contacts can't fucking raise money to start his own platform instead of promoting money laundering cunts like belle delphine?

Give up Felix, it's over.

the image also helps him lure him more subs and these are people who might get redpilled when he comes out so the more he delays, the more impact it will have
and ffs the kike media attacks him so if that's not enough for you to support him idk what to say tbf
you want a Hitler quote or what?

>Thread was moved from Jow Forums to Jow Forums

This proves the holocaust never happened. Ask me why.

any redpilled haircuts?

y