Should I apply for disability?

Should I apply for disability?
I'm such a useless person, never had a real job, never finished highschool, never even kissed a girl. I don't want to die because it's pointless, but living is pointless too. Just less pointless. I can't even talk with people without feeling like crap afterwards, and it always saps away all my energy.
I dunno what to do, bros...
I just dunno...

Attached: D52CBCF1-EAA8-4C6D-A9E9-0465C5E4EDD5.jpg (537x452, 89K)

Cope

you sound disabled to me

I'M TRYING sorry for yelling

do you think you'll get your disability once you apply for it
based

Take girl hormones and be someone’s housewife

Yeah probably. I have autism even though it's not as obvious since my anxiety makes me very chatty, because silence makes me anxious. I didn't want to apply before because I felt bad about it, but I really am starting to run out of hope for the future...

don't feel bad
its not your fault
having problems isn't easy
you're a good boy

Attached: a-local-001.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

Thank you for saying that

Attached: 035888C9-40A9-459E-A21A-A370C11B6075.jpg (434x353, 30K)

Depends. I don't know how it works in Norway,
but here in the US, the requirements can be a little strict.

If you think you qualify, I'd say go for it.
I live on disability, and before getting on it,
my life was a nightmare.
I almost ended up homeless do to my inability to function sanely.

Attached: 1532305364424.jpg (512x512, 50K)

The social worker I talk to said I will probably end up getting it if I apply for it, but if I do, I'm just afraid of what will happen next...
I don't like uncertain things. They make me feel anxious.

Not trying to be a dick. [legit willing to give feed back] were you raised by a single mom? Sounds like your problems are all sociological and may take effort to force your self out of them. Like bad habits you've grown comfortable with.

Then go ahead and apply.
If you need help filling out paperwork, ask your social worker.
There's nothing to be scared of.
Paperwork is the only scary thing.
I almost had a panic attack trying to fill it out.

No both my parents were bastards for different reasons so my grandparents raised me. But they took good care of me and I had enough opportunities to socialize as a child. I just have a hard time reading people and getting my thoughs out in a way people care about or understand, and it makes me really nervous, because talking to someone you don't understand the intentions of, and who you don't know if they understand you correctly is terrifying. I get nothing from it. I've never had friends because I don't understand their intentions, and to be completely honest, the thought of having a life partner turns me to stone. It would be like having this panicked anxiety of trying to read another person's mood and signals all the time or risk losing something really important because I'm a retard.

>afraid of what will happen next...
getting money?

No, like being "disabled". How can I explain it to people without them looking at me in a way I can't describe.

do you just mean random people? like if you meet someone and they ask you what you do for work? because if you don't talk to people and have no friends or colleagues, I can't see this being a problem

I guess I do. But like you say I don't really meet people unless I'm foced to anyway. I just don't want to be seen as useless, even though I know I am. I know it's dumb.

Attached: 25504C3B-93AE-471A-B6BB-89967CE495A3.jpg (287x287, 15K)

I can sympathizes with that. Clearly you're blind when it comes to reading people so you need to not even try. Only rely on sure things.
You should find work [Apply for disability if you want, Normally I don't recommend it. There are no down sides as far as I'm aware but if you do. Don't bring it up with people] After you have that safety net in place. Find work [Anything. Imagine being a fresh out of school kid who is looking for their first job. Sell your self,Look up advice on youtube if you must [mike rowe has some good pointers on that topic alone] Discard the wageslave mindset that can be pushed on this site. You're going to passively learn how to interact with people over time through work. I use to be the same way so just being near by, you'll pick up on things. You'll find openings, but don't say anything because you think you NEED to. Doing all that, people are likely going to think you're just shy, And no body really minds that. Just contain your self, And eventually you'll find you have common interests with other co-workers, making it easier to branch off from there.

I understand, I've been thinking I should apply for disability lately. I called a social worker about it though and they haven't called me back. But it is a frustrating thought; the idea of labeling yourself 'disabled'. I don't want to just give up, but I feel awfully stuck

instead of applying for disability just kill yourself desu

Attached: 1515131705390.jpg (991x1015, 109K)

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it

Feels like selling my worth as a human for money...

Attached: 1524356049233.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

That's pointless.

i will bully people who deserve to be bullied
your existence is pointless if you decide to become an unproductive neet

Attached: 1522002774913.jpg (1083x1080, 93K)

Yeah but dying is more pointless than anything. It's the epitome of pointless. Nothing happens, and you lose all your chances to ever do anything which could serve some purpose ever again. The pointlessnes to make all things pointless.

Attached: 562F80A0-8DF4-49C8-843E-C18088BD3DCE.gif (360x360, 302K)

I dunno, I was thinking of it as a way to just get myself started on something else. But ultimately, doing anything is an investment of your time/worth to get some sort of return. I don't think that gain being monetary is somehow more negative than say, shitposting on 4chin. Money provides more opportunities

that point of view is too self centered
if you continue your path of unproductivity and apply for disability, you take taxpayer money to continue
you also would most likely continue to make blogposts like this, which takes from the quality of bant
if you continue down the path you are going you are nothing but a leech to all those around you, so either kill yourself or do something with your life

Attached: 1510441411912.gif (360x268, 1.01M)

Maybe try some public speaking class. Here in US, we have Toastmasters. A bunch of autists get together and force themselves to talk infront of the group until they get used to it.

Attached: 1446920468419.png (490x486, 164K)

Only apply if you mentally or physically cannot handle a job. I've been on disability for 2 years now for Bipolar and Borderline. They rejected me at first. Had to get a lawyer. So dont be discouraged if you dont get it the first time you apply. They deny just about everyone the first time. Even the physically handicapped.

That sounds painful but I'll consider it. I want to get better if I can.

That's the problem. I find it incredibly hard to concede that I'm mentally unfit to do anything, even though history has proven to me that most things I try, I end up failing precisely because of this autism. I hate it. I hate it so much. It's like half my brain works as it should and the other half has a grudge against me and wants me to suffer. And because part of me doesn't work as it should, all of me has to sit on the sideline. Yet I know full well if I get back in there and try, I will fall, I will suffer, and I will become even further depressed and anxious.

if you really want to get better you have to stop trying to rationalize these things and really work hard to improve yourself. expect failure, sure, but not trying to do anything and isolating yourself will most likely expedite becoming more depressed and anxious

Not trying to get down on you at all, and I'm not even saying things will get better. Just if you really want to try, you have to take yourself seriously

I don't know, You are going to die anyways so just speed up the process. Useless people may as well die faster instead of leeching off taxpayers. If everything is pointless then nothing you do will accumulate to something worth living. You end up just being a consumer to the world, producing nothing of value for anyone around you.

t. Korbo incel

You should apply for the army, all your victimism would go away pretty quickly

Attached: _20190217_113404.jpg (777x1199, 133K)

Look up "actualized.org" self help... consciousness work, you'll sort yourself out in no time...or don't believe me

Feel better, friend.