Arume Survival Part V Episode 13

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: 1550085438746.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1551110251647.jpg (500x481, 69K)

Take off my shirt and wrap it around her head, then take her to a nurse

>Head back I guess now that everything is settled.

Attached: SadKat.jpg (125x127, 5K)

you last left off scouting the arume base
(from last thread)
you count 8 set of pulleys. that means 8 subs are searching at a time.
john flips through the pages for about a minute.
"hmmm, nothing here on how to open the pod but it doesn't say that there's a key for it or anything so i'm assuming it'll be obvious once we get it..."

you wrap your shirt around her head and then take her to the nurse.
she is still unconscious so you have to carry her.
as you exit and make your way to the nurse the arume soldiers are confused as to why a human is carrying a bloodied up arume officer, so a group of them question what happened.

the law enforcement take care of everything, and some medics patch you up. you head back over to the airship.
once you reach you see a group of arume investigating something. there appears to be a human man, that is not a soldier carrying a bloodied shishou with him for some reason.

"What in the-"
>Go check it out.

Ignore them, keep going.
"Dont try to worsen on me."

"Yeah, hopefully..."
>Eye up the base to see roughly how big it is
>Make an estimate of how many soldiers would be stationed at a base of its size
"Does the book explain how the key controls it?"

WAKE UP AAAAAARGH

shishou has a shirt wrapped around her head and is unconcious. you can see some blood coming out of the shirt. the arume block his path.

they block your path.
arume: "i'm you know how suspicious this looks... who the hell are you and what the hell did you do."

"not in detail, just that it's some kind of memory chip..."
the base is about the size of a city block. and you estimate about 7 to 10 thousand arume stationed there.

you left off in antarctica going crazy.
(from last thread)
you get everything in there and start flying once more.
you guys fly for a long ass time. about 5 days until you finally find another base. this one is way bigger than the last. you can even see some snow vehicles parked outside.

"Well she was testing my cqc, and i kind of hit her pretty hard on the head. Now do you want her to bleed out or not?"

>Try to examine what I can.
"Oh, it's you. Didn't you just sign up?"

"A memory chip..."
>Radio Foster:
"Hey, Foster, have you got any updates on the group who're chasing the key?"

"Yeah, ain't that a kick in the head."

>Quietly approach it

"So how hard did you hit Shijou here?"

"Like a full force bat hit, probably"

"Oh...at least she's alive...I guess."

Awkaen

"shit... the nurse is that way."
they point in direction to the nurse and you head on over there.

nothing else to the scene except the guy probably has one hell of a kick to beat shishou.

foster: "no, last time they saw the key was with arthas. but they haven't seen him or the key since... but we've heard something interesting, apparently a man in thick, heavy armour helped take down an arume base with the help of some locals in panama. how many men like that do we know. and arthas was last seen going south as well."

the base is big, you don't see anyone outside for obvious reasons. it's either abandoned or everyone is inside.

you last left off at your new mosque
(from last thread)
you send some men out to go look for conflicts to find, to spread the glorious ISLAM.
one man comes back speaking of some town being bullied by arume for supplies and stuff.

"Then we shall go there, surely they'll be more open to conversion after we rescue them"
>Have three converts stay in the mosque to guard it and go to the city with the rest

Go to the nurse
"There's been an accident and she needs some treatment on her forehead, can you help out?"

>be there

Attached: 1524929802344.png (264x177, 135K)

>Approach it and knock on the gate

>Go off to tell Rikka
"Man, she's gonna be pissed..."

>To Foster:
"What the hell's he doing down there... Do you think he has a plan, or is he just running randomly? Either way, that's a long way for our men to go... You and Aki will have to figure that out, John and I are still out at the Arume base."
>See if there's a break in the wall of the base along the cliff's edge

>Makes chimp noises

three men stay behind with the mosque, the rest go with you.
you arrive and see it's more of a small village than a city, and it's also very poor. the people are too weak to fight.

nurse: "jesus... looks like she's been hit bad. what exactly happened to her?"
the nurse does her nurse shit and helps shishou. after a while he wakes up.
nurse: "how do you feel?"
shishou: "huh? who are you? where am i?"

you were at some carnival or some shit last thread
(from last thread)
you get to the booth. there's a toy rifle that requires you to shoot various targets. and there's also some prizes on the wall if you win.

you walk on over to what looks like the main building, and your men follow behind. as you're about to knock the door opens up.
it's an arume.
"reinforcements! fina-"
she is surprised to see a bunch of humans and is frozen for about 1 second.

you go find rikka who is currently watching the news. the news is showing about that one incident where the humans were killing arume, and you stopped them.
rikka: "jesus guy.. why are humans such savages."

there's no wall along cliff edge, but the wall goes all the way around and stops directly at the cliff's edge.
foster: "aki's currently talking to the intel team about that incident, but arthas has probably left that area by now since the locals have also left..."

you make chimp noises and a hungry ass jaguar appears and goes to attack you.

To the nurse
"I passed the test, thats what happend."
To Shishou
"Listen kid, you are at home right now, you kind of got hit pretty bad."

''No reinforcements for about 1000 miles,we're the only ones left''
''Can you let us in? we're just farmers from chile who crossed the drake to escape the war''
''And for the guns,yeah well,we had to shoot some humans to make our way through here''
>pretend i'm freezing and starving to get in

>See if I'm mentioned at all.
"Nature for some I suppose. But did you hear about Shijou? She had an accident in the training room and is in the infirmary."

>Autistic chimp noises
>Fucks the jaguar up with my spear

"hmm... watch this."
>ask booth owner about prizes n stuff

>Go to wherever the greatest concentration of people is, then speak loudly
"Kuffar, I bring you salvation! This city is dying, falling to pieces under constant extorsion by arume infidels, and we have come to put a stop to it! Come with us, rally under the banner of ISLAM and we shall drive out your oppressors, In the name of Allāh and his prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)!

nurse responding to you: "ah"
shijou: "i-i got hit? ow my head.. who're you old man? my dad?"

she is a suspicious and takes her gun out.
"and the airship? that belongs to arume."
she stares at you

dubs
rikka: "huh, what happened? is it serious?"
the tv mentions "the gunmen appear to have been stopped before they could do anymore damage by a human soldier. he managed to kill all of them, but took some damage of his own."
a video recording of you shooting the gunmen plays
"whoever this is, is considered a hero by this town. the local arume are thankful to whoever it was."
an interview of a bystander shows up.
"yeah i was just going to work and i saw these gunmen shooting at everyone. they were about to shoot at me but that human saved me. he was also kinda cute."
she blows a kiss at the camera.
rikka looks back at you and then back at the tv. "it was you?"

as the jaguar goes to attack you try to stab it with your spear. it backs off once the spear almost hits it.
it growls at you and looks for an opening to attack at.

booth owner "the amount of targets you hit will count towards your score. the more you hit the higher your score. and if you get a high enough score you get one of these prizes."
he points at the wall of prizes.
"to get those big ones at the top you need a score of a 1000."

a crowd gathers around you to hear what you say. they seem interested.
one yells out.
"then why did allah send these arume to us?"

>To Foster:
"Alright, let me know if you find out anything else."
>Put the radio away
>To John:
"This place is a pain in the arse... But, we might be able to make a move if the Arume fish up Avrod. If we're going to have any chance at grabbing it, then it'll have to be when they're unloading it form a sub. Otherwise, they're going to get it locked away deep in the base. Hmmm, have you got a pair of binoculars on you?"

"Yeah, I'm your dad" (better not scare her off)
Pat her head like a dad would, wink at the nurse in a way that says "i got this"

"She's okay..it seems."
>Look at the screen then back at Rikka
"Well yeah. Couldn't just people die like that."

''Found it at the bandits hideout,apparently it really must've belonged to the arume before but i guess that's not the case anymore''
''Are you going to let the only reinforcement you're going to find in this cold hellhole left to freeze,we have supplies in our ship we got from the bandits''

"Well... time to destroy some targets then."
>pick up the rifle and get ready

"He did not! For he is a creator and ruler, but there are those who reject his words! He is a guide for all who listen, but not everyone heeds his words! Which is why it falls to his followers, the zealous and the wise, to conquer and convert those who do not listen such as the vile alsahara known as arume!

>stab it through the jugular vein while making chimp cries to summon my niggas

foster: "rodger"
john: "yeah."
he hands over his pair of binoculars
"judging by the amount of firepower it seems like a suicide mission. there's at least 8000 of them. we'll have to be quick before we get overpowered."

the nurse has a worried look on her face. then makes a face that says "you better know what you're doing, rikka will fuck you up if you mess up."
shijou: "dad, where are we? what happened to me? i'm scared.."
>she hugs her dad

rikka: "hmmm it seems you're a local hero now, they'll probably try to get you to meet with the mayor or something. good job. wouldn't expect anything less from my soldiers."
she gets up
"well tell me what happened to shijou then, i'll go see her."

"hmmm alright then.. you can come inside for a little more questioning. the rest wait until we're clear on if it's safe or not."
she motions for you to enter.

you start to get ready.
the targets pop out one by one ready for you to shoot.

the crowd cheers at the mention of conquering arume.
"DUDE FUCK ARUMES" the crowd yells.
they are riled up.

you try to stab the jaguar in the jugular but end up stabbing it across the left side of the neck since it's so fast. it definitely injured the jaguar and it's bleeding a lot but not dead.

>Go in for the kill

>Commit the act of entering

"Its ok kid, I was trying to set you up for a job and you kind of tripped, dont you remember what happend?"
I whisper to the nurse
"Do you have a sedative nearby for me?"

Attached: saddernigga.png (111x112, 32K)

>Start walking with her to the infirmary
"Basically the new guy was training with her and hit her too hard in the head. Clearly a head wound and a lot of blood lost. Some of the Arume are upset about it."

"Now prepare for war, brothers! Tell us everything you know about these arume, those who can fight, come with us! Those who can't, gather supplies and hide! Today we free this town!"

>rootin tootin target shootin

Attached: 1506804485027.jpg (765x772, 62K)

>Give him his binoculars back
"They're for you, not me. Let's see if we can move the airship closer to the base, and near to the coast."
>Try and spot an area in the trees a good long distance away from the base but close enough for John to be able to see it through his binoculars
"If I can find a hidden spot, we can get a position closer to the base and the coastal cliffs... I think I have a plan..."

OH NO AS YOU LUNGE IN FOR THE KILL, THE JAGUAR STEPS ASIDE BITES ON TO YOUR SPEAR ARM. IT TRIES TO TAKE YOU TO THE GROUND BY DRAGGING YOUR ARM TO THE GROUND.

you enter the building while your men stay outside.
there's a bunch of arume watching you.
"now your guns... just to be safe."

shijou: "i don't remember anything..."
the nurse whispers "yes but why?"
just then rikka and this nigga appear.
rikka: "you must be the new recruit..."
shijou "who are they daddy? your friends?"
rikka: "d-daddy? what have you done to my lieutenant..."
rikka's face turns from normal to a bit more insane and angry. her right eye twitches.

rikka: "oh.. jesus. must've been one hell of a head kick..."
as you guys enter you see shijou in a hospital bed and the recruit sitting beside her.
rikka: "you must be the new recruit..."
shijou "who are they daddy? your friends?"
rikka: "d-daddy? what have you done to my lieutenant..."
rikka's face turns from normal to a bit more insane and angry. her right eye twitches.

the men that are strong and brave enough join you up with you guys. there's only 7 that join up.
they mention there's an arume base nearby with about 50 arume stationed there.

YOU SHOOT THE TARGETS LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD, BUT ARE MISSING A FEW. YOU GET A HIGH ENOUGH SCORE TO GET A PRIZE BUT NOT THE BIG ONES. YOU CAN TRY AGAIN BUT WILL HAVE TO FORK OVER SOME MONEY.

DUBS
you both find another perfect spot, this time closer to the cliff and the base. it is surrounded by some small mountains on one side. and on those mountains they have a lot of foliage. on the other side there is another mountain but taller and made of rock. behind that mountain is the ocean, it attaches to the cliff on the right side. there's also a cave like path that leads into the ocean from that mountain.

Stop Rikka from going near to my daughter
"Hang on..."
I whisper at her
"Listen there was an accident and she lost her memories i've tried to keep her stable by posing as a father figure, now i know its my fault but its better for all of us if we keep the story straight so she doesnt go rogue"

fvck

>Remain silent.

"Okay... I see a good spot, let's move."
>Hop in the airship and direct John there
>Check to see if there is any rope or anything like a rope on the airship
"Hey, John, how long have you been piloting for?"

''My god,alright''
>Give her the guns
''Now what?''

"Very well, then. We'll split into 5 groups of five people each, with one or two of the new members per team. We'll go back to the mosque to arm them before planning further"
>Return to the mosque

>gouge the jaguar's eyes out with my free arm

rikka's eye twitches some more.
rikka: "i'm just gonna talk to your dad for a bit outside"
she says while smiling.
and then then drags arthur out of the room.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. YOU'VE BROKEN MY LIEUTENANT. YOU OWE ME A NEW ONE."

john: "uhh about 1 and a half years now."
john flies over to that spot taking the long way aroudn the base to not get spotted. you also find a rope.

she points the gun to your head
"now you explain this armour... there's only one man with armour like this. arthas menethil... take off the helmet..."

you guys get into your teams and then return to the mosque.

YOU GOUGE THOSE FUCKING EYES AND THE JAGUAR LETS GO. HE ALSO CAN'T SEE SHIT NOW.

"Listen, I'll train her, and when the time's right i'll leave her in your hands, alright?"
Brucelee.png

Attached: sadnigga.png (111x112, 35K)

''Blow it out your ass''
>Get the gun outta of her hand and punch her face open
>BLAM her head open
>Open the door so my men can get inside
''TODAY WE FEAST ON ARUME FLESH MEN''

>Wave towards Shijou I suppose.
"Yo, you okay?"

>stab the Jaguar through the back with muh spear

>PAY THE GODDAMN MONEY

Attached: 1524934517407.png (520x388, 198K)

"You fly this thing like a pro... Anyway, we're going to be staying here for a bit, I don't want to miss our chance to grab Avrod."
>Tie the rope to a secure part of the airship's interior
>Then, throw it out of the door and onto the floor
"Are you okay with risking your life, alongside mine, for this?"

>Call up the guards
"Can you fetch us seven extra weapons, some ammo, an explosive charge and some smoke grenades? We're understrength, so we can't just bruteforce the assault"

she starts to calm down after what arthur says.
"alright recruit.. you'll be training her on you free time while also working as a soldier.. if i don't get another lieutenant back i'll have your head."
she turns to guy.

"huh i'm fine. just my head hurts a little.."
she sees your wounds
"and who are you? you look hurt..."

YOU STAB THE THING THROUGH THE BACK AND IT STRUGGLES A BIT SINCE IT'S NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

YOU PAY THE MONEY AND START FIRING AGAIN. THIS TIME YOU GET THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POINTS TO GET ONE OF THEM BIG PRIZES. THE BOOTH OWNER STARES IN AWE AT YOUR EPIC SHOOTING SKILLS.

"woah woah... you mean we're gonna get it? just us two?"
you tie the rope to a secure part of the airship's interior and then throw it out the door to the floor.

they say they'll have to go back to the airship to get all that. and it may take a while, but it can be done as long as you wait.

you manage to get the gun out of your face and then punch her. then you run towards the door but get lit up by shots from the enemy arume. you manage to open it, but are now on your knees from all the shots.

>Crawl out
>Shoot the arume from the outside and signal my men to cover me

"Right."
Go back to the nurse
"I need the sedative in case i dont get enough sleep, i feel i havent slept for a few days."

>Also get back to the airship with my men while shooting the arume

>take a look at the big prizes

Attached: 1506204841661.gif (200x200, 119K)

"I'm you- well I'm Guy. I'm just a guy trying to help wherever I can. Even if it gets me hurt."

"I mean... It could be fun... Besides, what if they pull that thing up now and we miss our shot? There's a break in the wall where the base runs along the coast, that's where the pulleys are. There's, like, eight of them winching subs up and down. I can climb along the cliff face and probably get right to where they're loading and unloading the subs. Ya' see where I'm going with this?"

"Alright, then"
>Speak to the soldiers
"The strategy is sending a team to breach open a side of the base and draw attention, while the rest sneaks in from the other entrances and takes out their leadership. Any questions, suggestions or complaints?"

>Shove it all the way through

dubs
you manage to crawl out and signal your men.
however you see some of your men getting shot and dying. there's some arume up in the windows that are sniping them and shooting them. they were already shooting when you opened the door. you also manage to kill 3 of the arume inside that building. then you and your remaining men go inside the airship. you're badly injured from all those shots.

the nurse gets you a sedative.
"you want to use it now?"

they're all big stuffed animals and shit.

"oh... you seem nice. my dad came here to get me a job he said. maybe we'll work together some day!"
she seems to be more childlike than before. especially in the way she speaks.

"hmmm i guess it's our only option at this point... so you're gonna sneak over there and tie the rope around it right? we'll need to get away fast then."

the team doesn't have any questions or complaints. some of them go to get the equipment and all, while the rest of your men mentally prepare.

YOU SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND KILL THAT DAMN JAGUAR.

>TAKE THE BIG STUFFED BEAR

Attached: 1550077697386.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>Make sure my guns are loaded and count my grenades while we wait, have my men do the same

"I was going to grab it, then grab the rope as you fly over. If we can do it quick enough, the Arume should be caught off guard."
>Get a rough idea of the time of day and how light/dark it is outside
>Also, look over at the base to see what the area at the cliffs edge is like, where the pulleys are dropping off the subs

"No, not now, I'm gonna be busy right now."
To daughter(tm)
"Do you feel in the mood to train for your job?"

''NOW IT'S TIME FOR PAY BACK''
>Get to the bridge
>Fly the airship and fire a missile in the main door of the base,exploding the entrance
>Unleash hell with the airship minigun at the location the arume were

>Christ
"Well I hope we can work together too."
>Raise hand for a high five

>Tear the spear out, climb on top of the back of the jaguar, and start screeching to attract other chimps

YOU GET THE EPIC BIG STUFFED BEAR.
misaki: "HOLY SHIT DIMITRI! YOU WON! YOU DID A LOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO!"

you make sure your guns are all loaded, and you have 3 grenades with you. your men do the same.
>fast forwards
the rest of the men come back with the remaining supplies.

"but what if it's too heavy for you to hold on to? i mean there's already a human in there, and we don't know how heavy the pod is... man if only we had that one airship that willhelm used to save alice back then, it would make getting away a lot easier."

shijou: "i-i have to train now?"
nurse: "she should rest for a little longer before she does anything else."
shijou: "what job am i training for anyway?"

dubs
i forgot to mention 5 of your men are dead from that.
YOU FIRE ON THE SNIPERS WITH YOUR MINI GUN AND KILL EVERY SINGLE SNIPER, AND THEN AIM THE MISSILE AT THE DOOR AND SHOOT THE FUCKING DOOR UP.

she stares at your hand.
"what are you doing..."
she thonks really hard.
then rikka walks back in
"i'll be needing a new temporary lieutenant. guy, you're promoted... temporarily. thanks to your actions in the city today."

you take the spear out and start autistically screeching

''OH MY GOD''
>Blast Fortunate son through the speakers if there are any
>BLAST ALL OF THEM INSIDE TO HELL
>SHOOT EVERY ARUME I CAN SEE INSIDE WITH MY MINIGUN,BLAST THE MISSILES INSIDE TO CREATE CHAOS AND MAYHEM

"Well you've technically got the job its public defense, or police, but i fear the memory loss probably mixed your way of doing things"

>Artistically screech

"Thank you. Brothers! get your equipment, one smoke grenade and two flashbangs each! My team will be the distraction, so we will take the explosive charge"
>Equip myself and appoint a leader for every squad, make sure all of the leaders have radios.

"THATS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME!''

Attached: 1506784894494.jpg (583x439, 35K)

>Make a face like pic related
"Who said we're taking the pod?"
>Hop out of the airship
"I'm gonna start making my way over to the cliff. Use your binoculars to watch the base from here. I'm hoping that once one of the subs reports that it's got Avrod, there will be a commotion in the base. So, if I can't work it out from where I'm hiding, I'll be relying on you to let me know. We'll keep in contact over the radio..."
>Start heading towards the cliff a short distance from the Arume base
>Get a rough idea of the time of day and how light/dark it is outside
>Also, look over at the base to see what the area at the cliff's edge is like, where the pulleys are dropping off the subs

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f40.png (556x513, 196K)

"It's a high five."
>Force it then turn back to Rikka.
"Alright then. Do I get a cool outfit?"

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
YOU START FIRING THAT MACHINE GUN INSIDE
>"SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG"
SOME ARUME RUN OUT FROM THE OTHER BUILDINGS AND GET INTO SOME OF THE VEHICLES. THEY START FIRING AT YOUR AIRSHIP TO DAMAGE IT.
>"AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS HAIL TO THE CHIEF"

"p-public defense? p-police? that sounds kind of scary..."

you screech very artistically

your men get all their flashbangs and smoke grenade. then you appoint a leader to each squad. they all have radios.

"YOU'RE SO EPIC AND COOL! w-wanna go to the ferris wheel now?"

"alright. i'll do my best."
you head on over to the cliff. it's about evening now, it's still light out but the sun is starting to set.
there's many guards over at the cliff, making sure if they get avrod, that they keep it safe. there's a building also near the cliff. looks to be some sort of control center for organizing the subs and the search parties and all.

shijou: "a high five..."
you force the high five.
rikka: "uhhh i guess... not the first words i was expecting to come out of your mouth..."

>FIRE MISSILES AT THE VEHICLES,STRAFE SOME TOO
>AFTER VEHICLES ARE DONE WITH STRAFE THE ONES INSIDE BUILDINGS AND IN THE OPEN

"Dont worry, i'll be there with ya."
Take a seat and pull off a timeskip (UOHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

>make my way to a zoo

>Have the new converts guide us to the arume base, check the supplies and defences the villagers prepared on the way

"Nice. So what now then?"

>Peer over the cliff's edge
"Okay, I got this..."
>Carefully, climb down around three or four metres, making use of my mechanical hand to get extra grip
>See roughly how far it is to the cliff face below the Arume base

DUBS
YOU MANAGE TO DESTROY ALL THE VEHICLES EXCEPT THE AIRSHIPS FLEW UP ALREADY.
THE REST OF THE ARUME TAKE COVER INSIDE THE BUILDINGS TO AVOID YOU.
>"IT AINT ME, IT AINT ME. I AINT NO SENATOR'S SON."

WOHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
after a few hours of rest she's able to leave.
nurse: "don't push her too hard right now. she's still gonna be a bit unstable."

you find a zoo. you also need to patch up that arm because it hurts like a bitch.

the villages didn't prepare much since they're all so poor and shit. they got some food for you guys and some shields.
you guys head on over to the arume base and see it in the distance.

"well we don't have officer's uniform's for men, so we'll have to get one tailor made. someone'll be over to take your measurements. also since you're my lieutenant now don't be afraid to physically punish your men if need be.. especially joker. now your first duty as lieutenant is to finish recruiting that one guy. try to find out about his background and then report it back to me."

you peer over and see the waves crash upon the rocks. your grip from your mechanical hand really helps you be stable while climbing.
it's about 500 meters from the your location to the arume base cliff.