Explain to me why anyone other than B should get the flute

Explain to me why anyone other than B should get the flute.
Protip: you can't.

Attached: 1551507501920.jpg (960x720, 172K)

youre right. A is some sort of idiot savant, talent without working for that talent. B is the only good choice.

B should get it, and it's up to her if she wants to gift it to C

C looks pretty happy already, so I think he's a liar
B doesn't deserve it for any real reason
A is the logical pragmatic choice

>b got taxed on labor and lost flute to the government
TAXATION IS THEFT

B is the original and rightful owner of the flute
A and C are niggers trying to rob B

I'd make her give me the flute since I'm an adult and most likely much stonger than here. then I'd sell it for drinking money.

If you choose anything but B you are a filthy commie and deserve the bullet

Nobody gets the flute. It's mine now. Suck my dick while I play you a tune on my new flute.

If you don't choose B you're a fucking commie

A should get the flute so that it is put to the best use, but B should get something in return for giving up the flute after making it. Money seems like a good option. C needs to get a fucking job.

I would make C work for B to pay for the flute because lazy poor cunt needs to learn about earning
then that spoilt bitch A can use her parents money to buy the flute from C since all he wants is not to be poor
B can use C labour to make another fucking flute maybe become a flute supplier for the whole fucking school
stupid kids

i'd say to them to tell the actual truth cause those words they use sound like something planned to use, like if they were lying
the one that sounds like it's not a lie is the 1st kid but the first kid sounds like a spoiled brat that wants everything for her and still sounds doubtful that she can play the flute
the other kids just sound disingenuous

You little brats, nobody gets the flute now!

Attached: rara.png (787x1018, 384K)

redpill...

>who would you give it to
B made it, therefore the flute is hers, i can't give it because it's not mine.
I'd advise her to share it with other kids though, it's nice having friends

The male one

Capitalists using a BS example to make a BS point. Classic.
If B can makke flutes, why would she waste her value of labour by ust making one? Why not make one for C such tha C can improve his status and help fellow Cs and one for A and split the costs with her such that they can together with C start a cooperative for amking more flutes and make the whole system more productive such that everyone works for each other's benefit?

Agreed. The other two are gingers.

boomp

that's easy for a dole-bludger to say.

all three sound like commies

Only B should get it. You work for it, it's yours. A is kinda of a bitch but if something were ever to happen to B then it should be given to A. Fuck C and fuck people who think C is right.
Absolute redpill

remember my response

A should get it only on the condition that the flute is properly compensated for - since these are children with no money, I assume they can't exchange goods for money.
otherwise B should keep the flute.

I take the flute and tell them that the invention of flutes was mistake and perhaps the largest blight on human history. I further explain to the children that flutes have stripped us of satisfaction by blinding us to what really matters in this world: the satisfaction of survival. I then recluse to the woods and mail bombs to flute factories.

Attached: 1540359095564.jpg (640x1136, 78K)

Who am i to give it to anyone?

Give to the while male already

C because it would piss off the other 2

They will make college classes about the oppression

I'd make them fight for the flute to see who God backs to be the flute player

Attached: tenor (3).gif (200x244, 923K)

why is it my authority to decide who gets the flute?

Attached: 7269-27889-1783.png (1200x1200, 168K)

i dont have to give the flute to any one of those little fuckheads

Attached: max stirner.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Those with power automatically have "authority".
Only they are in any position to take B's flute.
Communist "authority" gives it to C.
Capitalist "authority" just keeps it.

Whoever has power is going to do something with B's flute because she lacks the power to stop them.
[A]s have power and [C]s have the power of numbers.

B