Got a problem... Turning into a Flat Tard. HELP!!!

>200 Proofs Earth is not a spinning space potato.
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

>200 proofs video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

Turning into a flattard - flat Earth shit is making MUCH more sense to me than my globe Earth belief/teachings through the years.

The main thing that is turning me away is that all images of space, planets, stars, and other things from NASA and affiliated agencies are all cartoons - and cartoons are NOT evidence of reality as we all know.
Clearly NASA is hiding something about space, and I believe it's the shape of Earth...
The more I'm reading about the REAL flat Earth movement (not the fake reilgious based nonsense you see on facebook and youtube), I'm understanding it's not hogwash, and is all about real science - not pseudoscience and untestable nonsense like the ball belief.

For example, Water is always level, it's used in the construction industry to find level also.
All oceans on Earth are demonstrably level as shown to us by lasers, and so on. Water does not stick to balls or the exterior shape of objects, and has never been demonstrated to do so in any lab setting (vacuum or not) ever.
To me, if something cannot be tested, it cannot be seen as truth of reality. Science belongs to the individual, not the institution.

I demand more evidence if I am to believe in the globe Earth once more, as cartoons simply are not real.
I can't find a single image of a REAL satellite in space, I watch the ISS live feed every day, and there are so many glitches and bugs - it is totally unreal. That along with all these retards making "ISS HOAX" videos - showing green screens, wires, and so on, really got me thinking.

>I'm not religious, jesus and god are not real, evolution, big bang theory, and other stuff seems to be largely nonsense also. I am a science based skeptic, and it has lead me to flat Earth seemingly.

BRING ME BACK!

Attached: POTATO.jpg (477x427, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GnO39_VJnw
youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0
metro.co.uk/2019/02/27/flat-earthers-accidentally-prove-earth-round-netflix-documentary-8772206/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NASA or affiliated agencies have never been to space seemingly.

Attached: Sideways 000 (2).jpg (360x563, 41K)

see

>Physics demonstrates to us in the science world that nothing can go higher than 100 miles up, which is why all images from (((NASA))) from over 100 miles high are cartoons, CGI, and are trash.

It ain't rocket science ya know...

Attached: Sideways 000 (1).jpg (1079x699, 57K)

>Fuck off.

hurr
kys

>You

Attached: You ~.jpg (490x427, 29K)

>Cartoons

Attached: Blue Balls.jpg (960x742, 177K)

retard bait
kys

>Thinks he lives upside down on a spinning space potato whizzing around an infinite universe without a single proof...

Derp.

Attached: AU.jpg (520x466, 45K)

>Scientific myth

Attached: 22046974_759745370891866_39571722990005751_n.jpg (960x740, 81K)

>It's sea level not sea curve.

The belief in this cartoon ball cult, means you believe water can take the exterior shape of objects, and is convex atop surfaces -something never seen in real life.

Attached: sea.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Attached: oblate-pear.jpg (300x166, 56K)

Also global warming is a problem

sweaty pls

>Neil D Tyson is an uneducated gump.

Attached: NE.jpg (540x431, 36K)

>Cool

Attached: FE proof.jpg (736x677, 71K)

Attached: 27545624_1588468837907797_5754200002284832469_n.jpg (564x564, 50K)

you destroyed my life you fucking spherecucks fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE ALL TO ONE I'VE DROP OUT OF MY COURSE AND NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE FUCK I HAVE NOTHING MY FAMILY HATES ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS DID NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND NOW I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MY PEERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE AND I WANT TO START FUCKING SLAUGHTER PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FUCK BUT I SHOULD ONLY TORTURE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE MYSELF.WASTED 7 YEARS IN THIS DUMB ALL FOR NOTHING. I AM GLOBEPILLED AND HAVE A LARGE BACKGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE ON EARTHS SPHERICAL SHAPE RIGHTLY DISPROVING GOD'S EXISTENCE THAT I DIDNT HAVE BEFORE BUT ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY AN ASSHOLE MISANTHROPIST AND THE WORST PART IS ALL THAT ANGER IS BASED ON EVIDENCE.I FEEL LIKE A LOOSER AND I SHOULD MAYBE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.WORTHLESS THREAD IGNORE ME FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: sad.png (200x200, 61K)

The theory the Earth is heated by the sun is radical and divisive.

>Water must be contained and always seeks level.
>All oceans on Earth are contained, and are demonstrably level.
>At no stage does water curve around and adhere to a spinning space testicle.

It would seem Earth is a crater of some kind filled with water (a pond or similar) surrounded by an ice plane that people refer to as 'the wall'.

Most interesting.

Attached: wall 3.jpg (768x768, 204K)

go back to your vegan threads retard

>Is this model the truth?
Nobody knows...

Attached: Alternate FEE model 2 infinite plane.jpg (572x403, 54K)

>This guy

Attached: sheep.jpg (564x317, 76K)

The blue lines are irrefutable

>Found in Jap temple, 1000 years old.

Attached: found in japan temple.png (624x619, 352K)

>To be fair I drew the lines after reading about Hitler's "antarctic submarine tunnels".
NO real proof exists outside of the wall. Nobody came back to tell. I'm sure military knows though.

Attached: Wall 10.jpg (951x592, 93K)

>Can't feel Earth spinning but the spin's enough to force Earth into a pear-shape?

Do you people question what you are taught, or just go along blindly?

Beware the Rockerfeller education system.
>All schools (public) in USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, NZ, and so on.

You were born into a slave colony and are taught bogus beliefs. it is not your fault.

>Break free.

Attached: wat.jpg (640x609, 95K)

>How old were you when they told you it was a ball?

Attached: how old were you.jpg (564x689, 82K)

I was told changing the atmosphere of the earth from 0.0391% carbon dioxide to 0.0393% would rape all polar bears simultaneously. Now I just don’t know what to believe.

hurrrrrr
I am epic troll
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow, that it?

what

Attached: au 4.jpg (1920x1568, 285K)

Attached: REAL planets NO FAKE NASA CGI.jpg (522x694, 92K)

>Real stars

Attached: Real Stars 93.jpg (602x339, 39K)

Mom I posted a flat earth meme again!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GnO39_VJnw

Attached: Tomato.jpg (1600x1067, 241K)

Firstly: Go up in a fucking plane. You can literally see the curvature of the earth. Like it's obviously visible from high enough up.

As for the water, it appears level because the rate of recession is just too low for you to see it from the ground. Like I said, from a plane you can see the rate of recession. It's used to find level in construction because on a small scale it's essentially indistinguishable from flat.

The pictures of rockets taking off are of them changing their trajectory so they enter orbit instead of just exiting the atmosphere and then crashing back to earth. Orbit can only be maintained if you travel laterally faster than you fall.

Gravity is obvious. I'm not going to explain it to you. You've had it explained to you before.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but the idea that the earth is flat is full blown stupid.

it's a wildfire
you are either a really cunning troll, or a really braindead flattard

Attached: screenshot.png (1920x1080, 919K)

I was at the beach a month ago and i found myself wondering why the horizon looks so high if the earth has a curve

Attached: thinking_pepe__by_patricioz_dc567y2.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Neat

flatniggers btfo by jumping spiders

Attached: jumping-spider-waterdrop-hats-uda-dennie-5.jpg (880x634, 118K)

Cute!

we actually live in the tf2 logo

Attached: snort le cocaine.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Well why can't I see Niggers in Africa easy. Why do ships disappear off the horizon. If the Earth was flat, shouldn't I be able to just whip out a a really big telescope and look at nigs in Africa from the Atlantic coast?

>Everyone whos seen a rocket leave the atmosphere over the past 50 years is a shill

>>Physics demonstrates to us in the science world that nothing can go higher than 100 miles up, which is why all images from (((NASA))) from over 100 miles high are cartoons, CGI, and are trash.

>Says who lmao

>Info pics are a source

>What are magnetic fields that block radiation

>>>I'm not religious, jesus and god are not real, evolution, big bang theory, and other stuff seems to be largely nonsense also. I am a science based skeptic, and it has lead me to flat Earth seemingly.

+

No you're a gullible retard, whos genes shouldn't be passed on and deserves every bit of ridicule a downie gets and more. I curse the Nazis losing more and more because it means you won't get gassed for being a nigger level retard. At least yet. God willing, I'll help usher the braindead like you into ovens.

Attached: 1416455927259.png (1280x720, 692K)

Here's an experiment you can do at home
metro.co.uk/2019/02/27/flat-earthers-accidentally-prove-earth-round-netflix-documentary-8772206/

why do these threads make me scared for humanity?

Attached: 1496617013352.jpg (225x225, 14K)

if u fly up alittle and take out telescope u can see africa
if u do it from ground yeah u cant because stuff in the way

If I stand on the beach facing the atlantic ocean, what's in the way? If the Earth was flat, that means light wouldn't curve and I could see Africa with a big enough telescope but I can't. In fact I should be able to get the the tallest mountain, look one direction sideways, and see space since light wouldn't curve on a flat earth.

But light curves due to the Earth roundness. So I can't.

Because mouth breathing retards with sad lives exepct their opinions to be treated "equal and seriously."

Attached: Spacetime_curvature.png (1171x657, 84K)

>OP has returned.

Attached: 9641630a89d2d0005ba4e4b33ed39d89.jpg (474x620, 49K)

>Flat Earth fountain in Sydney, Australia.

Attached: AU Flat Earth fountain.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>Density, not gravity.
Density is what makes things rise and fall on Earth, as proven for thousands of years without fail.

Gravity however, has never been shown to exist outside of bogus math equations and cartoons.

Gravity is not real science, gravity is pseudoscience.

Attached: Buoyancy and density.jpg (800x800, 198K)

>You decide.

Attached: flat earth 40.jpg (564x614, 45K)

>Gravity is bullshit.

Attached: gravity-meme2.jpg (853x475, 95K)

>Always question what you have been told.
Science belongs to the individual, not the institution.

Attached: 20156044_726657894200614_2759919316804618046_n.jpg (480x497, 55K)

>United Nations map is the flat Earth map

Attached: united nations map is Flat Earth.jpg (736x380, 64K)

>Those in control have flat Earth maps in their logos.

Attached: 12855.png (602x641, 504K)

>Stupid person thinks it's a wildfire spanning 3 states.

if earth is flat then how are balls round?
checkmate atheists

>if u do it from ground yeah u cant because stuff in the way
Yeah, a curve of water you freaking mongoloid

>Flat Earth is an atheist, science based movement.

>The flat earth you read about on google and facebook however, is a garbage false information USA government psyop, and is not real.

>The flat Earth society is a shill group, and no real flat Earther resides th e re.

HTTP://IFERS.INFO
>The only legit flat Earth forum.

Attached: flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg (950x783, 115K)

Attached: Perspective 11.jpg (736x736, 136K)

>Some flat Earthers are religious, some are atheist. Stories are just that - stories.

We can agree Earth is level, but anything that cannot be tested, cannot be said is truth. Thus, any belief in a Jesus or a Krishna, is largely bogus.

>Big red flag in the flat earth community is when somebody starts quoting the bible or similar. No real flat Earther is religious.

It's all about real natural science (Physics, fluid mechanics, etc.).

Gods and faeries are nonsense.

Attached: 133e382d3c274a5d771fb644a0757604.jpg (432x330, 45K)

>There is no 'flat earth map' accepted by all.
There are theories, and that is all.
There are also ancient maps, and navigator logs/maps from 500+ years ago which show uncharted lands on a globe Earth in 2019.

>Half the flat earthers believe in a dome, half don't. Can't test it.

>Flat Earth is not a disk flying around space, space only appears above, and stars and planets are not what you were told they are.

>The sun is not a star.
The sun is the sun.

Attached: real stars (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

>The reason no flat Earth map exists, although some come close - is that most lands are off limits and patrolled by military agencies or other shills (perhaps even pirates who are really government agents... Black ops shit)...

You cannot chart the flat Earth reliably at this stage as 40% of our lands seem to be off limits.

Attached: ant.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>Model
This is a model of what the sun and moon look like on a flat circular Earth.

Youtube some "flat Earth sunset" videos.

Attached: SUN ON FLAT EARTH.gif (400x224, 1.01M)

Attached: com.jpg (480x355, 15K)

>Tesla and Einstein

Attached: Ein (1).jpg (552x777, 142K)

you may probably be seeing Detroit desu

Water actually DOES curve slightly in a graduated cylinder it's called a meniscus

Wow, it's almost like light curves. Because that's still wrong. If I stand on a flat surface, with nothing in the way. (So an ocean with no islands in the way.) I should be able to see Africa and across the ocean. "that "perspective on a plane" literally happens because Earths gravity causes light to curve you mongoloid. If light wasn't curving and going in a straight line. You could see everything on Earth with no limit looking one way with the right tools. Posting a dumb picture won't change the way physics works.

I'm going to have to go back and apologize to every Nazi I know. I was wrong. The mentally disabled need to be controlled forcibly and killed.