There are people that don’t understand gravity, and thus believe that the earth is flat

>there are people that don’t understand gravity, and thus believe that the earth is flat

Attached: AA83E9AA-09BC-425C-B777-9EF846D6C55F.jpg (313x331, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand gravity and I think the Earth is a sphere.

it's a sweaty pls moment

I may not be a physicist, but I am more than happy to explain it to you, should you have a question about it

Almost as though they have no idea what they are talking about

What is it? What causes it?

typically people who have never been more than 100km from home

Gravity is a force that is determined by how massive an object is. Anything that has mass has a gravitational pull, and the larger the object, the larger the gravitational pull.

Why?

Clearly.
For instance, a tennis ball has a gravitational pull, but it’s much MUCH weaker than the earths, which is why water won’t stick to the ball and will fall right off. This is a common flat earth question that is really simple to answer.

But why does it?

Attached: CCDD654B-F6D7-43C2-A63C-F07070FEBE3C.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Dont make use facts

Attached: fe2028.png (640x765, 528K)

They.. they think a tennis ball should have enough gravity for water to stick to it? Wouldn't common sense say that it would have to fight against Earth's gravity to do that?

I’m not really sure, it’s quite a complicated question. It’s like trying to find the logic behind the laws of physics. It is simply because it is.

Honestly, do you expect common sense from people who believe that all of the worlds space stations are lying to people?

I have a flat Earther friend on facebook that posts stuff like this. I was going to remove him but is was just too funny.

Refer to

Well, they lie about global warming.

I do have to admit, it is a very interesting theory, but a wrong one nonetheless.

Ok better question why did you kick me out of the discord

Attached: 8A66F5CC-BA0B-4219-9F1E-7B27DB9E77CB.jpg (650x636, 109K)

I’m not sure it’s lying, more like not having enough information and jumping to conclusions. In regards to global warming, wether or not it really does destroy the planet, I don’t think it wise to dump trash into our waters and air.

What discord?

I agree that we shouldn't pollute but you should probably do more research on the global warming scam.

Of course, and you should research more about how gravity works, and come back to me if you have an answer. Have I answered all of your questions?

hmmm
okay carry on

Attached: CFDD09F9-DC8B-4987-890D-87B6D0E0B65E.jpg (640x640, 137K)

Yes.

What discord?

discord gg/EXdpVK

>EXdpVK
The invite expired

flat earth vs round earth is just another thing to put people against each other and it's pointless to argue about until we can actually go into space and see the world for ourselves while there are real problems happening right now like the social engineering that comes with the advancement of technology and we're probably involved in just by posting on Jow Forums

Attached: akarii.gif (500x500, 415K)

didn't mean to reply to that

Well apparently it had you, flordiaboi, probably a dukeposter, and three other people in it. Don’t know if it really was you because you had a canadian flag but otherwise it was just a stupid server

Attached: 91A13378-E838-4C0B-ABF9-6D021453326C.jpg (969x1200, 154K)

you destroyed my life you fucking flattards fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE ALL TO ONE I'VE DROP OUT OF MY COURSE AND NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE FUCK I HAVE NOTHING MY FAMILY HATES ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS DID NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND NOW I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MY PEERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE AND I WANT TO START FUCKING SLAUGHTER PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FUCK BUT I SHOULD ONLY TORTURE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE MYSELF.WASTED 7 YEARS IN THIS DUMB ALL FOR NOTHING. I AM FLATPILLED AND HAVE A LARGE BACKGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE ON NASA'S GREAT GEOGRAPHICAL CONSPIRACY TO KILL GOD BUT ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY AN ASSHOLE MISANTHROPIST AND THE WORST PART IS ALL THAT ANGER IS BASED ON NO EVIDENCE.I FEEL LIKE A LOOSER AND I SHOULD MAYBE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.WORTHLESS THREAD IGNORE ME FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: 1533313675819.png (768x672, 50K)

While I do agree, it’s fun to pass the time by making fun of flattards
Well, it certainly isn’t me

hmm ok

Attached: 02BABE3E-7E00-4A03-ABD3-40573D53CA0E.jpg (656x461, 51K)

what

STOP

The Doc with the Shock

Attached: dcflh9u-42420f4e-5bf0-456e-8517-6612e4221f54.png (526x668, 65K)

Yes but can you see the curve? Exactly

Attached: RobloxWaluigi.png (420x420, 55K)