Is it just me or this board has become slower these past few weeks?

is it just me or this board has become slower these past few weeks?

Attached: 1543369315770.jpg (657x686, 57K)

IS IT JUST ME OR WHTY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU CRUCIFIED IN MY YARD RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THIS IS SO WRONG WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING CRUCIFIED IN MY YARD FOR ME TO FORCE YOU TO SUCK MY DICK WHAT THE GODDAMN ACTUAL LITERAL BASIC PRACTICAL TECHNICAL FUCK

>WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING CRUCIFIED IN MY YARD FOR ME TO FORCE YOU TO SUCK MY DICK WHAT THE GODDAMN ACTUAL LITERAL BASIC PRACTICAL TECHNICAL FUCK
whoa dude thats kinda gay

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING ROMANIANS ARE NOT HOMOSEXUALS YOU STUPID IDIOTIC AMERICAN SHILL WHAT THE FUCK ROMANIANS ARE NOT FUCKING OHMOSEXUAL YOU IDIOT IT IS IMPOOSSIBLE FOR ROMANIANS TO BE HOMOSEXUALS FUCK YOU FOR TYPING THIS FUCKING PROPAGANDA SPREADING AMERICAN SHILL CUNT

the pink id proves my point.

ye fags scared away all real posters

It's just you.
Bant has been on a decline over the last year.
The past few weeks pale in comparison.

That’s sad
I blame the million crino threads that has been up for months

Attached: 15ED8A1A-1C4D-4156-AFA8-FED2384C46A1.jpg (1536x2088, 1008K)

Wut

fuck you and your nigger fairy
there are 27 hidden threads run by bumpcult
fuck you and your little clique of autists

I don’t even post or care about them but if people get turned off by a few dedicated autists then that’s their problem
There’s not much anyone can do about it. It’s best just to accet it

Attached: 4B6F11D7-A7D3-4039-88CA-4485E05ED730.jpg (1536x2048, 576K)

don't tell me I can't be angry about it

But when they come and see a few months old threads they think this board is dead and basically no one posts here

If you’re angry at some meaningless threads then you probably have more problems than just that. Also they’ve said before that they enjoy seeing people angry so you’re playing right into their hands

Attached: A0B26B72-BE6E-47DA-9B27-5D1591731617.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Those threads are not the only ones posted here you know. You can visit my threads and marvel at how fantastic they are compared to cirno threads

Attached: DD3D9F1E-5EEA-4B1A-8178-71A061DEE60C.gif (354x200, 1.67M)

When they say something they shape your mindset.
If they want you to think they like when people are getting angry about it they do it for their own reason.
Main reason would be to cull down riot so they could keep spamming their shit threads with no opposition for it.
If there was an angry mob big enough those threads would be b8 long ago.

All it takes for the threads to stay up forever is one person. Seriously just get over it Jow Forums should not be this super serious place, moreso Jow Forums

Attached: 5270BC87-FD33-45CB-AF95-1E42327741C7.gif (500x312, 500K)

>is it just me or this board has become slower these past few weeks?
neo-saudi confirmed teenbro newfag

they will bump that shit regardless
they don't care if there are people mad about it
but they do care if people think its stupid to shit on bumpcult
you're literally a useful idiot for them and you think you're just being smart because you think about it as "haha its a thread on 4chins, they are probably just trolling"

Yes that’s why you don’t think about them at all. They literally aren’t even people at that point, just don’t get mad or respond bro. It’s wasted effort to even think about them because the only thing that comes out of insulting them is their own enjoyment. They might give up someday but right now, as you are one of the russians I assume is obsessed with Jow Forums, it’s best to just not care

Attached: 9080E14A-4C7E-4096-86B3-CEB51CEF54F0.jpg (939x1000, 236K)