Things are bad friends

My friend ive known since grade eight just cut me out of her life because a mutual told her i talked to her grandma abou her eating disorder and drug habit. Idk what to do know thats shes gone, she was one of my laat friends i knew from public school that i really knew well
Pic related its the last thing she said to me

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 179K)

Send her grandma more drugs

just b urself

ask her if she's at least still up for licking your assrim

sorry to hear that user, you were just trying to help her out.

you gave the mentally ill junky a chance. its time to orbit around another star, friend.

Thanks bud. Her friend which sold me out is trying to blame everything on me saying its my fault and shit like that and it didnt help at all. I feel horrible for what i did but i know it was the right thing to do

No man it wasnt like that at all. We both were just friends and had no intrest in dating. I was just trying to get her help because she wouldnt listen to me at all about anything

You did your best.

Yea mate. I tried and things didnt work out. She just gave me a verbal lashing so i just blocked her back. As much as i care about her and still want to see her i think its for the best i just let her go on with her life

her loss lmao

Sometimes you have to let people fuck up their own lives.

She can't say much else with Chad's cock down her gob

Yea you have a point. Its just hard letting it happen though having seen it happen to so many people in my family

She cant say much when she overdoses on heroine in a few years

>told her grandma about eating disorder and drug habit
if "she" has any common sense she will come back later and thank you.

Being friends with a junky

Attached: 1551304896635.gif (230x286, 913K)

wait, you actually act morally correct in difficult situations and care about ppl instead of ghosting them?

normie

She never used to be like that until a few years ago in highschool. Thats when she had changed for the worst
robot

This shit is way too true.

Maybe its for the best that i do it

Chen.

Attached: chen question.jpg (390x261, 35K)

Be there if she gets her shit together and comes around. Or let her know you will be there. Everyone fucks up and everyone has addictions, some worse than others. Been there, lost friends, but most people I pushed away (as opposed to them writing me off) welcomed me back.

Was hard for me but u gotta understand that sometimes you care more a person more than the other person cares about you, that's a negative relationship especially if they ghost u that quick.

As a former druggie/fuck-up, you did the right thing. It may take her a while to understand that, like, years, but you did the right thing.

Attached: coffeepepe.png (400x333, 95K)

what you did is fucking dumb and annoying
but why havent cut all of your school frens the instant you graduated in the first place?

Tell her that you feel sorry for what you did, that you only wanted to do good, and that she's your only friend

you fucking leaf! that's your fault for made
normies friends with girlfriends and other shits!

TAKE A REDPILL OR GTFO

Attached: 1548310130957.jpg (540x540, 161K)

this is where you decide if you care or not
if you do, police
if you don't, ghost
you will never have good relationship with her again nomatter what you do

I had a childhood friend like that. Fell out of touch after school, she got into heroin.
Dead now.