Romania

Romanian user...if you are with us here today on bant, then I must tell you that we need to talk.

Attached: FA9AA5B3-23CB-4D0D-A8CE-205CD1FDA31C.jpg (700x467, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea4MUUeC7Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=qLtD0B3ejh0
youtube.com/watch?v=CproH3iE40k
youtube.com/watch?v=b_HA2jiVMp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_vFgvxxtR2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mojhN_ReoKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9nQ-PXHV6nw
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Chile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP YOU DUMB AMERICUNT I DON'T NEED NO SHIT FROM SUBHUMAN FILTH SUCH AS YOU YOU AREO NLY JEALOUS OF MY INELLECTUALITY BY CALLING ME A SCHIZO FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Calm down sir.
Let’s just take your fingers off the all caps button and we can talk this out,ok?

Attached: 975D2AE5-34C5-43DE-92D5-69F4D396AD69.jpg (275x183, 9K)

fuck off you..... wait..... what the fuck have you done to me what the fuck have you done to me you cuckolded scumfaggot i can't loudly convey my intellectualism anymore what the fuck have you done you fucking sorcerer i knew the dark realm employed sorceres such as you give me my fucking screams back you bitch give me my fucking screams back noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow givem e my fucking sreams back sorcerer i will slay you for this dark magic

Good good~ now that that’s over with I just want you to know that this is a safe place.
I am not your enemy, I’m just here to help you.
Now I couldn't help but notice that you hate brits and Americans a lot , even to the point where it’s not very healthy.
I just want to know where the anger is coming from, could you tell me about that?

Attached: DBA82403-696A-436D-B673-96ED6C25C987.png (1320x880, 298K)

no you are my supreme enemy and always will be dark minion altough i see you are one of the high ranking minions as you possess knowledge of the dark arts and if you wanted to know it is because anglos are naturally homosexual faggots who dare undermine traditional romanian values and aghhhhhhhhhhh..... faggot your dark arts are effective against me but my will is stronger than your foul arcane energy i will slay you for daring to curse me with the repelling of my screams you will not get away with these evil misdeeds

Romanian user... WHERE is the anger coming from?

Attached: 6D3CDB42-E091-4446-86EC-199D4324737F.jpg (300x200, 12K)

The only reason I go on Jow Forums is to see triggered Romanians

Attached: Romania.jpg (250x166, 2K)

Then why you don't go outside? To a shop
Lel

Attached: 1551790968415.jpg (508x676, 36K)

fool are you blind i told you it is because you degenerate chink chang chong posting romanian traditional value undermining beasts keep infesting my based romanian board with cringe and forwarding the extinction of the white romanian aryan race now lay this illusion spell off of me now or i will have you fed to dogs

romania a shit

shut your fucking motuh dumbass anglo you don't get to have a wordo n based romania get the fucko uttah ere nigger faggot cumcunt

aometimes this site is so funny i romanian myself then i need a shower

Everyone needs a shower after they romanian themselves.

(Except romanians.)

fuck you say about based romanians anglo bitches? fuck you say? you want a piece of me blackboy?

Sure, stick it in there. I'm pretty desperate at this point.

Imagine not being Bulgarian.
Why chose to be the worse version?

that's it anglonigger, you're getting the bwrc right now up your ass, and i mean way way way up your ass, up until your brains mash

but then again angloniggers don't have any brains to begin with and give me my fuxcking screams back righjt now at this moment you fucking therapist warlock bitch

Oh well. It's something instead of nothing.

NOW DIE FOOL BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP AND THERE WE GO YET ANOTHER FILTHY
>AMERICAN
KILLED BY THE GLORIOUS BWRC

I sure hope you're capable of this when you're sober.

Ey angry romanian, what do you have to say about me?

Attached: 1537791649081.jpg (320x340, 34K)

SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK ANGLOS AND SHILLS SUCK MY FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIICK YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I BROKE THE FUCKING SPELL BITCH NIGGAS I GOT MY FUCKING SCREAMS BACK HELL YEAH NIGGERS

But how can I suck your dick when you are so far away? Can you come to Chile?

HEY SHILL DON'T BE A FUCKING HOMOFAGGOT SUCKING DICKS IS FUCKING FAGGOTRY

Absolutely, I was just implicating the physical imposibility of making your request to happen. Can you make a more realistic request? I can make a cum tribute over your picture

I WANT YOU TO SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT FOR YOUR CRIMES YOU SHILL FOR AMERICA ON MY FUCKING BOARD FOR BASED ROMANIANS

This is not your board, angry romanian.
What is a shill anyway?

A SHILL IS A FAGGOT WHO GETS BLACKED BY TYRONE (YOU) AND SUCKS SO MUCH DICK HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT BLACKBOY NIGGER SPERM SO HE RESORTS TO UNDERMINING TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES ON MY FUCKING BOARD SO THE ANGLOS GIVE HIM A STEADY SUPPLY OF BLACKBOYS AND BLACKBOY SPERM

If your country is a shithole, why is your national anthem so beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea4MUUeC7Bo

also shill was blacked by niggerzuelan, haitians, mapuches,

FUCK IS THAT FAG SHIT YOU PROFANED THE ROMANIAN HYMN WITH THE GAY CHINK CHANG CHONG SHIT YOU FUCKER I WILL KILL YOUUUUUUUUUU I WILL FUCKIGN KILL YOU FOR THIS PROFANING AND PROPAGANDA I WILL DESTROY YOUR FUCKING FAMILY NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

nani desu!

youtube.com/watch?v=qLtD0B3ejh0

youtube.com/watch?v=CproH3iE40k

youtube.com/watch?v=b_HA2jiVMp4

your national anthem isn't pretty epic, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=_vFgvxxtR2g

YOU POST THIS FUCKING GAY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY SHIT STOP POSTING THSI FUCKIGN GAY SHIT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But I don't even have blacks in my country, I've never seen a black person, how could I be blacked?
I also don't criticize romanian traditional values, I think it's a respectful country such as all europeans.
I don't think you are making much sense, angry romanian.

Attached: 7f09f8740d07d1fc2ed5e4859621b58112e3f4af340c7da63043521e4f9959fb.jpg (329x281, 23K)

can i fuck you now?

Oh, I don't mind

>didn't see any niggers

which city of Chile are you from? it's quite obvious isn't santiago

FUCK ME YOU DARE SUGGEST SUCH FAGGOTRY YOU NIGGER I WILL HAVE YOU RAPED FOR THIS INSOLENCE ANGLO AND FOR YOU SHILL YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE BWRC FOR SHILLING AND FOR YOUR DECEIVING

so do you have oil or not?

Attached: 1532871219804.png (800x800, 163K)

It is, but shhhh (originally we don't have black people, it's just all those haitians that emigrated here, but I spent 25 years of my life without seeing any black person)
Oh man, I really don't get any of what you are saying, maybe drink some alcohol to chill down?

YOU FOOLS DO NOT HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND MY GREAT WRITINGS SO YOU RESORT TO SHILLING AGAINST TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES FOR AMERICA AS YOU ARE JEALOUS OF BASED ROMANIA YOU ARE PATHETIC HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my values :3

youtube.com/watch?v=mojhN_ReoKQ

You are hilarious man, you remind me of that crazy german kid that plays Tibia, please keep screaming

Attached: a3f43eb4a72157aaef0ac46c0a35cc37d72351473aa2fd1b099e23a5716facd5.gif (245x207, 2M)

you need to update dude

youtube.com/watch?v=9nQ-PXHV6nw

WHAT IS THHAT GAY SHIT SOEM KLAN FAG WHO CARES ALL THE KLAN MEMBERS ARE AM*RICANS WHICH MAKES THEM ALL NIGGERS ANYWAY THEY'RE FAGGOTS JUST LIKE YOU AND JUST LIKE THIS SHILL OVER HERE THIS DECEIVING SHILL TRYING TO LIE TO ME AND UNDERMINE TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES

show us your klan sir, I'm exciting to become Romania my new waifu

Attached: ROMANIA.jpg (736x602, 54K)

What are romanian traditional values?
old is better

Attached: 5ce80031234694d9027c93eabc7f68a7f9ed9defabe69447fcc41ff634356e47.jpg (320x274, 23K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING NIGGERRRRRR YOU PROFANE BASED ROMANIA WITH YOUR OHMOSEXUAL HEDONISTIC AN*ME CHINK CHAGN CHONG SHIT FAGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT AND IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES ARE THEN YOU MUST HAVE AMERICAN EDUCATION..........

But I am not asian
I just want to know the romanian traditional values from a true romanian, please allow me that honor

The old days remind me these good times will never come back.

>btw, could you translate the meme for me?

Attached: tfw.jpg (414x405, 26K)

lad, he's talking about me, I'm the fucking weeaboo here, fucking normalfags!

Attached: 1544456347088.jpg (1000x998, 217K)

Ey romanian you are just copypasting your own replies, that's cheating It's hard, weon means so much things for us
but it's something like "Ha ha, that dumb is so dumb"
but you are also not asian, even being a weaboo, why would he put the ching chong at you?

ehem! he calls to the anime ching chong, not me!

FUCKING NIGGER TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES ARE ABOUT PRESERVING THE WHITE ROMANIAN ARYAN RACE AND DESTROYING ALL ANGLOS, HEDONISTS AND OTHERS WHO I WILL NOT LIST RIGHT NOW SO IN CONCLUSION YOU ARE A SHILL NIGGER WHO WILL BE ANIHIILATED BY THE BIG WHITE ROMANIAN COCK FOR SHILLING FOR AMERICA

But that makes no sense, anime is not a person, you can't be racist against it
But man, why will I be anihilated if I am also a romanian like you, who emigrated to Chile?
Bună, prietene!

So copypaste, cheating and falsification are Romanian values?

Attached: shitmania.jpg (564x675, 84K)

but not are you guys german/yugoslavian/spaniard/mapuche?

AMERICUNT YOU ARE AS ALWAYS SPREADING LIES AND PROAPGANDA ABOUT ROMANIA YOU ARE ENVIOUS OF BASED ROMANIA AND IT'S GREAT ACOMPLISHMENTS THAT YOU HAVE TO SPREAD LIES AND PROPAGANDA ABOUT IT AND SLANDER BASED ROMANIA TO MAKE YOUR OWN ACOMPLISHMENTS LOOK BETTER (BUT AMERICANS HAVE NO ACOMPLISHMENTS LOL!) AND YOU AMERICAN SHILL YOU ARE A DECEIVER I WILL NOT TRUST WHAT YOU SAY YOU FUCKING MAGGOT FAGGOT REATRDED SHIT I WILL IKILL YOUTHE BOTH OF YOU FOR HTIS GFUCKIGN INSOLENCE I'[;LL GO TO YOUR HOSUES AND KICK THE DOORS DOWN ON YOU AND SMASH YOUR HEADS SMASH YOUR FUKINCGH BRAINS OUTTA YOUR HEADS

so, do you speak english or just used the google translate?

spaniard and mapuche mostly, but we are not black, brown at most

good luck with with the visa formalities mate

but metapedia says you're only 10% less white than argentina and have low self-esteem.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Chile

Attached: 37984124_612222945845356_7967178284133777408_n.jpg (836x678, 47K)

That'd be great man, do you want me to pay a plane ticket for you to my country?
Haha, I do speak english
That's true, most people goes from white to brown here, but we definitely don't have caucasian traits
I don't have low self-esteem but I know a lot of ppl who does

People I've met from chile say rich people are white and poor people are browny

The hell is this Romanian LARP?

>Romania is this post

Attached: RO.jpg (650x648, 145K)

Where all the Tigans then?

dead, like me

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 42K)

I'LL HANG YOU WITH YOUR OWN INTESTINES YOU ANGLOS AND SHILLS YOU PROFANE THE IMAGE OF BASED ROMANIA WITH HEDONISTIC FAGGOTRY

that's true in general, although there are lots of exceptions, specially from foreign white people who came to Chile and left a local pregnant. That's quite common in some locations

is this a drawing of you and your friends?

Attached: 1551700725789.jpg (500x572, 376K)

REALLY??? LOL

>whited

Attached: 1530704957679.jpg (258x360, 24K)

Its Albanian shills larping as Romanians

Hahaha yeah, I guess that's accurate
Poor women are crazy for whites here

>Jow Forums posting simulator

IS ROMANIA WHITE??
[insert text to argue why romania isn't white]

IS ALBANIA WHITE??
[insert text to argue why albania isn't white]

usually anons I've met from chile hate poor chileans with their souls.

what do you think user? do you are an exception?

Attached: 1429792247835.jpg (317x432, 24K)

I don't hate anybody, but I despise what we call "flaites", which for you would be a "nigger" (as opposed to a mere "black person") or for russians, a slav. Poor people who are not delinquents are nice and I help them when I can.
Here's an example of this specimens

Attached: flaite_816x428.jpg (816x428, 254K)

they look like beaners mate kek

Morții mă tii de copil cu spamu tau

they are, I'd reunite them all in a soccer event, which they love, close the gates, put a militar scuadron with M9 flamethrowers and burn them all.
No hate tho

>
>they are, I'd reunite them all in a soccer event, which they love, close the gates, put a militar scuadron with M9 flamethrowers and burn them all.
>No hate tho

Kek