Be me

>be me
>has school project going on since september
>hasn't done anything
>project is due for monday

neet rocket incoming

Attached: 1_OQXqTrTpXynrt85LeuaCnA.jpg (1024x680, 112K)

thats interesting like REALLY interesting but i must ask, who are you quoting

what

whats the project about?

it's a science project in which we picked a particular subject and had to do a whole study on it, explaining what it is, what's it for and so on

I picked cryptography as my subject even though I hardly understand half of the algorithms there are

what were the other subjects

welcome aboard dud
I'm doing my TIPE rn on Protocols and its super hard

how many words?

if they have it since september then its probably the whole notebook lol

this project fucking sucks
it's not even words at this point, those are fucking pages
pretty much yeah and about the other subjects it was some lame such as electric trucks or even fucking colors

>we have unironic underageb& on this board

Attached: 1542084672934.jpg (720x719, 43K)

I once had three semester-long projects due in 3 days, and I basically hadn't done anything on them. I pulled a marathon and didn't sleep for about 65 hours. Spent ~20 hours on first project, then was like, time for the next one, then finally the last one. By the end I was kind of loopy and the words were looking a bit weird. But I got all 3 projects completed, and the grades weren't half bad. These were projects needing lots of library redearch, etc.
So, are you going to fucking get started, or are you going to surrender?

Introduction. Pull a brief history from the bottom links on the wikipedia page of Cryptography. Explain what time complexity is and how it relates to one-way functions. Explain what a trapdoor one-way function is.
Section 1. Explain how prime numbers work. Modulo calculus, Euler's totient function, Fermat's theorem, Chinese remainder theorem. Give examples of prime testing algorithms and prime factorization algorithms and explain the difference in their time complexity.
Section 2. Explain how RSA works in detail, use an example. Explain why it is still useful but rapidly losing its usefulness.
Section 3. Explain how elliptic curve cryptography works. Provide reasons why it is much more useful than RSA at the current rate of technology development.

Boom done. Not enough to get high marks but at least a passing grade.

most people in the last year of school here are 18/19, hell there was one guy who turned 20 during the state exams in my school.

Look at his flag and take a guess lole

Well, there was always Napoleon.

He wasn't French, he was Corsician

tehers something called uni where you can go after high school

Yes, and Hitler was German.

But the soldiers were French, Napoleon did not fight the armies himself. The point being the French soldiers did not surrender in the Napoleon period.

tehers

I meant, Hitler wasn't German, he was Austrian.

Hitler was austrian and also jewish

See above

first time i ever see an american defending against the whole "frenchie always surrender" thing. this is so beautiful i could almost make allegiance to the american flag

wow you noticed a typo, good job
cringe

downvoted

edit thatnks for the gold

We probably wouldn't have defeated England in our war for independence without French military help. Without France, maybe the USA wouldn't even exist. Even though France's motivation was mostly to screw over England.
But most people are ignorant of history, too many Americans give the French a hard time because they don't know or care that France helped us out big time in the beginning.

underageb&

Attached: 0802.jpg (454x340, 75K)

you are underestimating the grandiose chaos that is the human condition, user.

Attached: 0523.jpg (335x363, 19K)

>We probably wouldn't have defeated England in our war for independence without French military help. Without France, maybe the USA wouldn't even exist. Even though France's motivation was mostly to screw over England.
>But most people are ignorant of history, too many Americans give the French a hard time because they don't know or care that France helped us out big time in the beginning.

Good shit, user. Every area that has streets named after generals has a Lafayette st. user knows why Lafayette was written out of the history books.

where's the sauce man

Attached: 0580.png (661x684, 123K)

Someone posted this earlier today, too, but I don't get it. Why is that funny?

Attached: 0140.png (490x356, 204K)

People just really, really like that image.