Arume Survival Part V Episode 14

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: kill me.png (1250x674, 916K)

>Shoot at the rest of them, grab the dead converts' grenades and keep moving ahead
>Call the other squads through the radio
"Are you inside?"

BRUCELEE.PNG
Point at guy
"Imagine that this guy killed AND raped your friend, thats a goodreason to kick him right? Now do it."

>recap, because using some form of waking up here has gotten repetitive

"w-what? but i don't wanna hurt him. he seems like a good person"

YOU KEEP SHOOTING AT THEM, BUT MISS ALL YOUR SHOTS. THEN YOU GRAB THE DEAD CONVERTS GRENADES, BUT AS YOU GO TO GET THEM YOU GET SHOT IN THE SHOULDER. YOU ONLY MANAGE TO GRAB ONE GRENADE.
THE ARUME ARE STARTING TO RUN INTO COVER NOW, ONE OF YOUR MEN GETS SHOT BY A STRAY BULLET AND DIES.

i forgot. you can start back at the base if you want, or go search in the archives. i can't since i'm writing.

Whisper at her
"He probably is a sexual predator, i met him before."

"FUCKING KĀFIR"
>THROW THE GRENADE I PICKED UP TOWARDS THEM, THEN JIHAD THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH MY SOLE REMAINING SOLDIER

(I think I remember what went down last time, but I'll re-appear back at base.)

>Sneaks around the zoo to try and find the chimp enclosures

"A decoy, huh. Yeah, that could work..."
>Radio Foster:
"Hey, Foster, what're you up to right now?"

Attached: Angry1-ne2.png (720x405, 474K)

"w-what really?"
she hides behind you while scared

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
YOU THROW YOUR GRENADE WHICH BLOWS UP SOME OF THEIR COVER ALLOWING YOU TO KILL 2 OF THEM. BUT YOUR MEN ARE NOW TAKING HEAVY CASUALTIES AS A RESULT OF ARUME FORTIFICATION. MOST OF THEM ARE COOPED UP INSIDE TWO MAIN BUILDINGS AND ARE PICKING OFF YOUR MEN ONE BY ONE. 2 OF YOUR MEN DIE.

you WAKE UP back inside your room. just another normal day at the resistance.

oh shit nigga you notice that you can't even leave the buildings without all the arume civilians seeing you. the place is too damn crowded at the moment.

foster "trying to track arthas's movements with aki at the moment. what is it?"

>now that awakening is done, mutter to self about the arume not even making good plans in a dream.
>then go get coffee and check out the tasks

Get near of guy and do a rear arm choke on him to knock him out (dw i got you)

Attached: 1500735912414.jpg (547x692, 38K)

>go back and search the dead bitches for keys

"We need a squad of men here. The best soldiers we can get with some smoke grenades."
>To John, over the radio:
"John, if I send the squad to you, can you point them in the direction of the base, after giving them a rundown of the plan?"

"What are yo doing?"
I say Bruce lee style

you*

"Fuck!"
>Throw my last teargas grenade into the closest building, then prepare to murder them as they get smoked out of cover

>Awaken from my standing one-eyed nap.

you do that then get some coffee. there's one task for helping bill out with something, you don't know what he wants but it's probably some errand. and the other one is to respond to a rescue signal from some soldiers.

you get her keys you don't know what they're for though, and there's a bunch of them.

foster: "sure. how many men should i send over there?"
john: "leave it to me boss, i'll take care of them."

"i-i don't know.. i'm scared. i don't know what i'm supposed to do anymore dad.. i can't even remember the past."

OMG YOU THROW THAT TEAR GAS IN THE BUILDING AND SOME ARUME COME RUNNING OUT. YOU MANAGE TO KILL 2 OF THEM, AND YOUR MEN MANAGE TO KILL 6. YOUR MEN ARE STILL GETTING PICKED OFF BY THE OTHER MAIN BUILDING THOUGH. 2 OF THEM DIE. ALSO YOU SEEM SOME ARUME HEADING OVER TO THE VEHICLES, EITHER TO ESCAPE OR USE THEM AGAINST YOU.

you last left off watching arthur train shijou. he also just told her you were a sexual predator and now she's scared of you.

>Use the 54 from last thread to board the other ship with the rope and zipline
>get my pistol and chainsword and wait for the rest of my men to come while im in there

>Make sure to keep watching the subs and focus on staying hidden
>To Foster:
"As many as you can fit in one airship."

>head over to bill
hey, the board said you needed someone for something. what do you need?

>THROW A SMOKE GRENADE AND A FRAG ONE INTO THE REMAINING BUILDING
>KEEP MURDERING THEM ALL FOR ALLAH

>wait until the Arume niggers leave

"Bro, what the fuck?"
>Walk over.

"Listen your past is important but its more important for you to get up and stand your ground, what if some guy just throws at you punches and i'm already 10 feet below ground, are you going to pull me out of the coffin? NO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE THERE AND YOU'LL SHOW HIM AN ANTITHESIS STRONG ENOUGH THAT THE SYNTESIS WILL BE. HIM. ON. THE. FLOOR"
-NO HUMANITY.PNG
"NOW LEAVE THAT SAFE ZONE OF YOURS AND SLAY THAT DRAGON."

OMG YOU SHOOT THE ROPES AT THE OTHER AIRSHIP AND THEN PULL THEM IN TO BOARD THEM. YOU CAN EITHER GET UP THROUGH A HATCH ON THE TOP OF YOUR AIRSHIP AND BLOW A HOLE IN THEIR ROOF TO GET IT. OR OPEN ONE OF THE DOORS TO YOUR AIRSHIP AND THEN OPEN THEIR DOOR.

"roger that, i'll send them over to your location. anything else specific they should bring?"

(a new important mission also popped up by jeremy that will need you to act as a decoy for him. it's extremely dangerous and you can switch over to do that one instead if you want, or continue with bill.)
bill who is now in a wheelchair drinking whiskey notices you.
"oh uhh, you might be a little over qualified for this but i need you to train some soldiers.. you up for it? i can get someone else to do it if not."

DUBS
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
YOU THRWO THAT FRAG GRENADE AND SMOKE BOMB IN THERE. IT KILLS 4 ARUME AND YOU MANAGE TO KILL 2 ARUME BY SHOOTING THEM. YOUR MEN ALSO MANAGE TO KILL 3. NONE OF YOU GUYS TAKE ANY CASUALTIES. BUT YOU NOTICE THE ARUME ARE NOW IN THE VEHICLES. THERE'S ONLY TWO OF THEM THOUGH,

you notice one of the dead ladies has a walkie talkie on her. and now someone is trying to reach her.
"come in karen, did you manage to get the supplies? hello?"

her eyes are now filled with determination from that speech
"o-okay dad! i'll do it!"
she now goes to CHO HOGAN guy

as you walk over to her she unexpectedly CHO HOGANS you. you still have a chance to block or dodge since you rolled high though.

>OPEN THE DOORS TO THEIR AIRSHIP AND MINE
>SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT THEM TO PIECES AND BOARD THAT SHIT

GO FOR IT CHILD

>To Foster:
"Yeah, maybe some rope or cables for the airship. Tell their pilot to get in contact with John, he'll guide them in."

>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
>gtfo out of there with the keys and muh spear and get to the chimps

>Dodge then choke slam
"The fuck bro?!"

>HAVE ONE OF MY MEN SET EXPLOSIVES IN THE VEHICLE'S WAY WHILE THE REST TRY TO SHOOT THROUGH THE WINDOWS AAAA

(why the fuck not? what's the worst that could happen)
oh, right! now I would be happy to oblige, but I think we both can agree my tactics are... less than sane.
>activate "blow shit up sense" (trademarked)
well, I must go. there are aliens to kill and ship to go on.

>tfw did literally nothing in the last two episodes

Attached: 1524934517407.png (520x388, 198K)

OKAY THIS IS EPIC
YOU ENTER FIRST AND BLOW HAVE OF THEM TO BITS THEN YOUR MEN COME ON OVER AND FINISH THE REST. THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 5 OF THEM SO THEY STOOD NO MATCH. ONLY THING IS ONE OF YOUR MEN IS INJURED FROM A SHOT TO THE ARM, BUT THAT'S ALL.

"alright, good luck with whatever you're doing."
dubs
>fastforward to when they arrive
john informs everyone of what's happening and just as everything is in place for the operation you notice some sort of commotion over by the subs. you start to see arume guards letting their guard down, and leaving their posts to see what is going on. this will make it way easier for the decoy team and yourself.

45 and 29
GUY MANAGES TO DODGE THAT POWERFUL ASS CHO HOGAN KICK. AND THEN GOES FOR AN EPIC CHOKE SLAM THAT HE SAW IN THE WWE.
BUT SHIJOU BACKS UP USING SOME EPIC MUHAMMED ALI FOOTWORK SO HIS HAND CAN'T REACH HER.
shijou: "d-did i do good?"

YOU SEND SOME MEN TO GET SET THE EXPLOSIVES BUT THEY ALL DIE, ALL OF THEM ARE KILLED BY ONE OF THE MACHINE GUNS ON THE VEHICLES. THAT VEHICLE STARTS TO DRIVING AROUND YOUR GUYS'S COVER AND SHOOT YOU. 4 OF YOUR MEN DIED WHILE TRYING TO PLANT THE EXPLOSIVES.

bill: "alright good luck."
>fastforwards
you get on a ship with 30 other elite resistance soldiers. the pilot informs you of what's happening. you guys will serve as decoys for jeremy, who will try to sneak inside and steal avrod from right under their noses. it's important that you guys make a lot of noise and make it seem like you've got a lot of men with you so that the decoy is effective. you (jackward) will lead since you're the highest rank. you guys also have a bunch of smoke grenades with you, so use that to your liking.

i think you were at a carnival and won a prize or something.

Attached: 1508473741890.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

YOU RUN OVER TO THE CHIMPS AND ALL THE CIVS ARE ALERTED BY YOU. YOU SPOT THE CHIMP PLACE NOW.

>FUCKING PLANT THEM MYSELF
>NO MORE FAITHFUL BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED

>To John:
"It sounds like something's going on, let me know if you get eyes on the pod. Once you do, give the go signal. Once you do, the ground team will attack and I'll go to grab Avrod, then you fly over, just low enough for me to grab with my mechanical hand, and the ground team will pop smokes and retreat. Just waiting for your signal, I hope you're ready to dodge some anti-aircraft fire..."

>and now that I've heard this ask the ultimate question...
how big a gun am I allowed to use here? AK? 'nade launcher? rocket launcher? two fucking rocket launchers? how 'bout a minigun?
>regardless of the answer, be estatic that I'm being told to shoot big things.

"Alright, no need to give her another amnesia episode, it was harmless training."

"It was good, the key is in not giving up despite the outcome, it's like a boat they are safe in the docks but they arent made for that."
Pull off my revolvers and unload them
"Now, I want you to disarm me"
Hold a good grip on them

>FOR THIS EPIC FINALE ORDER MY MEN TO SHOOT AT THE RETREATING SHIP JUST FOR MAXIMUM EPICNESS

>Kung Fu kick this bitch

grab the rope with my mechanical hand*

>try to unlock the door with each key until it works
"MY APE BROTHERS, IT IS TIME WE RISE UP"

>be happy about price
"So what will we do next?"

DUBS
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
YOU EPICLY RUN OVER TO THE VEHICLE NOT CARING ABOUT THE BULLETS FLYING EVERYWHERE. THE DRIVER SPOTS YOU AND TRIES TO RUN YOU OVER, AND THE MACHINEGUNNER SHOOTS AT YOU. BUT THE MACHINEGUNNER MISSES AND AS THE CAR GOES TO CRASH INTO YOU, YOU DODGE AND PLANT THE EXPLOSIVES. YOU MANAGE TO THROW THE EXPLOSIVES TO THE OTHER VEHICLE AS WELL. YOUR MEN ARE INSPIRED BY YOUR HEROIC ACTION AND KILL 3 OF THEM EPICLY WITHOUT TAKING ANY CASUALTIES, JUST A FEW INJURIES.

DUBS
john: "they've gathered around something, looks like a pod they're trying to open. this must be it, and if not i don't what is. giving the signal."
after a few seconds gunfire opens up in the opposite direction. you can hear the arume screaming orders.
arume: "THEY'VE ATTACKED ALREADY? OPEN IT, TAKE WHAT'S INSIDE AND RUN AND HIDE. MAKE THEM FIGHT FOR THE EMPTY POD."
john: "they've opened it! it's like the book said!"

pilot: "yes... to all of them"
>fastforwards
you guys are all in position. you set up a nice defensive area where you can shoot from. if they start to close in you guys can run to another area and shoot again since all the foliage makes it easy to hide in. (you're in a jungle). all of you have your weapons aimed at arume and are waiting for the signal. after a few minutes of waiting john gives the signal and all your men start firing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
your men all fire epicly at the retreating ship. it's so epic that you shidded XDDD. jk you didn't shidded XDD.

she takes in all the information you're giving to her, just as you're about to take out your revolvers something epic happens. she gets KUNG FU BRUCE LEE KICKED BY GUY. IT SPINS.

GUY DOES A KUNG FU SPINNY KICK TO SHIJOU WHO ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION. THE SPINNY KICK LANDS ON HER ABDOMEN BUT SHE STILL HAS HER STRONG ASS ABS FROM BEFORE SHE LOST HER MEMORIES. NEVERTHELESS THE KICK STILL HURTS HER, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS IT WOULD HAVE. SHE GETS KNOCKED AGAINST THE WALL AND FALLS DOWN FROM THE KICK. THEN SHE GETS UP AND STARTS TO TEAR UP.
"w-why would you do that?"

IT WORKS ON THE THIRD ONE, AND YOUR CHIMPS ARE HAPPY THAT YOU SAVED THEM. THERE'S 5 OF THEM IN TOTAL.

she takes a look at that epic prize that you won
"what about a ride? those can be fun."

"BRVTHERS, RISE UP, KILL YOUR CAPTORS"
>mauls a random Zookeeper to death

"Thought we were still fighting."
>Shrug uncomfortably.

>pick up grenade launcher and rocket launcher
this is going to be so much fun.
>begin Blow_shit_up.exe

Help her get up and pat her head
"Its ok, no need to cry, you'll feel a lot worse in the future, so start slowly getting used to that statement."
-fuggg
"How much does it hurt"
"You should listen to me more often."

"Action was already in motion. Should've tried to stop me. Also who are you, bro?"

>To John:
"Fuck, I thought they wanted the key first! Alright, get the airship ready, I'm going in."
>Climb up the cliff and peak over the edge to see how far away the pod is
>Hold onto the cliff's edge with my mechanical hand and unholster my pistol with the other

Attached: 1497632673657.jpg (427x427, 21K)

>Loot the bodies
“Men,we’re turning back,we got what we came for anyway”
>Start flying back to the americas
>Go to a room in the airship and take off my armor
>Repair it carefully while the ship flies to america

THERE'S A ZOOKEEPER WITH A MUHFUGGIN GUN AND HE ABOUT TO SHOOT YOU GUYS NIGGAS. THE OTHER ZOOKEEPERS ARE ON THEIR WAY BUT ARE SLOWED DOWN FROM THE PANIC AMONGST THE CROWD.

the arume are still far away from you guys and wondering where the fire is coming from. they're randomly firing in your general area but not hitting anything. it's also too far to use those weapons right now.

john: "alright, i'll be waiting until you grab her."
you peek to see how far it is. it's about 75 meters away from you. the arume all have their backs turned to you as well since the fire is coming from the opposite side. you don't actually spot the pod though, just the crowd around it.

spic: "but what did we come for anyways?"
you loot everyone for anything valuable, get some fuel and start flying back to america.

>to arthur
"i-it's not so bad..." she wipes her tears
>to guy
"hmphto"
she makes the anime emoji face
"my dad told me to kick you, i didn't want to fight."

"sounds good. are there any good rollercoasters here?"
>look around

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>switch to something longer range. like a rocket launcher pointed slightly upwards.
>continue firing.

>Find some cover I can hide behind while I wait for them to open the pod, like some boxes or some shit
>Ready my pistol in my right hand now and watch

Pull off my revolvers and unload them for real
"Can you disarm me?"
Hold a good grip on them

Attached: 1552099882284.jpg (641x546, 64K)

"Well your dad is being a jerk. I was just standing around."
>Radio in anyone of my squadmates.
"Any of you come down here. Need ya for sum'n."

>AAAAAAAAAAA STAB HIM THROUGH THE CHEST

"Well, It wasnt meant to hurt, just to see how she reacted agaisnt a threatening person"

“For a better Airship and Fuel,this one will do just fine”
>Repair my armor carefully in my room
>Clean my weapons and load the mags
>While cleaning and repairing my armor look for a spot where i could put some c4 or grenades as a last resort,without it being vulnerable from the outside

1776 get

Attached: 1476244186964.jpg (350x335, 61K)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 38570375147.gif (800x430, 897K)

You tried it

Attached: 1552096473664.gif (270x220, 24K)

at least i got trips

Attached: 1514434073542.jpg (251x241, 12K)

"r-rollercoasters? those are a bit uhhh for children? heheh"
>she is visibly scared of rollercoasters
you also see some epic rollercoasters around.

YOU SHOOT THAT EPIC ROCKETLAUNCHER AT THEM AND CHAOS MAJOR CHAOS. THEY START MAKING THEIR WAY TO YOUR LOCATION NOW THOUGH AFTER SEEING THAT ROCKET BEING FIRED, ALTHOUGH THEY'RE TAKING ALOT OF CASUALTIES FROM THOSE ROCKETS AND YOUR MEN FIRING ON THEM.

you hide behind a big box of spare parts for something, probably the submarines. you ready your pistol and watch what's going on.
all of a sudden a bright flash occurs near the pod, and everyone starts to back up which gives you a clearer view of what's happening.
arume: "grab her and make a run for it! we can't let them get eyes on her!"
there is a girl, with long white hair and odd clothes, looks to be to be almost childlike. she stands by the pod.
one of the arume goes to pick her up and run, but as soon as she makes contact with her, the girl jumps up in the air and floats there so she can't reach her.
john: "holy shit... are you seeing this?"

>to halton
"i-i can try..."
>to guy
"my dad's not a jerk! y-you're being a jerk! you kicked me!"
she goes to try and disarm arthur but fails, she doesn't know how to grab the pistol from him.
not long after that joker comes walking in.
joker: "the hell do you want guy?"

YOU STAB HIM THROUGH THE CHEST BUT HE GETS OFF ONE SHOT ON YOU. YOU GET HIT IN THE GUT. IT WAS ALSO A TRANQUILIZER SO YOU START TO GET SLEEPY.

you repair the armour to the best of your abilities, but it seems you can't do shit with the current tools and your engineering skills.
then you clean your weapons and all that stuff.
you are also able to hide some c4 in that armour, but to kill someone with it you'd have to be very close since the explosion won't be that much. one because you can't fit too much c4 in there, and two because it is enclosed inside a very strong armour.

>HAND THOSE FUCKING MEN ROCKET LAUNCERS AND TELL THEM THE ANGLE FOR MAXIMUM CASUALTIES
>ALSO GRAB ANOTHER TO FIRE FASTER

"Make sure these two don't do anything weird, bro. I gotta go."
>Go to a lab or research room.

>Try my best to fit enough c4 to kill everything in a 5 meter radius
>Try my hand at repairing again,try to remember what angela did and learn from my mistakes,improvise,adapt,overcome

"Oh..."
>To John:
"Okay, John, this is no time for gawking. Change of plans; you fly over and I'll grab onto the rope, then we'll swoop past her in the air and I'll try to get ahold of her. Get your ass over here before we lose our chance, I'll be out on the sub loading area."
>Holster my pistol
>Wait for John to fly by, then grab the rope with my mechanical hand, holding on tight

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f1.png (556x513, 38K)

"Alright, the first thing that you want when trying to disarm someone is to destibalize their aim at you, so you could either go for a kick, a punch or your own hands, second step is to make the person lose its grip from the pistol, so a hit in the face, arms or in the stomach would do. Then you grab the gun from the barrel, not from the muzzle (this is important)."
"If you understood then try to follow those steps"

Attached: 1537991438716.jpg (600x337, 42K)

"no no! Rollercoasters are fun! Come lets try one out!"
>drag her to the nearest EPIC rollercoaster

Attached: 1519491047578.jpg (626x626, 32K)

YOU GUYS ALL GET ROCKET LAUNCHERS AND START FIRING AT THE ARUME. YOU ALSO START DUEL WIELDING THEM LIKE A FUCKING BASED MAN. YOU CAUSE HEAVY CASUALTIES AND LOTS OF CHAOS FOR THEM. THOUGH THEY ARE STARTING TO CLOSE IN NOW ON YOUR LOCATION. THERE'S SOME TANKS AND SHIT AHEAD. 3 OF THEM. BUT ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY BLOWN UP FROM EPIC ROCKET LAUNCHERY.

joker: "w-what? what does that mean? who are these people?"
you just leave him and head one over to the r&d section.

you manage to squish in c4 in all tiny places to make the explosion large enough to kill anything 5 meter radius. you start remembering what was doing but it's hard to replicate everything, especially with the tools you have on hand. you manage to repair the major parts that are damaged a little, but that's about all.

john: "heh, this is gonna surprise them."
you wait for john to fly over. as he does you grab on to the rope.
the airship flies over to the girl, as it does you watch what's happening.
you see the arume trying to jump to catch her, the girl just stares at them emotionless. the arume leader threatens to shoot her if she doesn't come down. and she doesn't so the arume shoots at her leg.
the bullet pierces her leg, and the girl is in visible pain from her facial expression. a loud sound hits your ears, like a screech or a roar. a frightening sound that causes the arume to drop to her knees and cover her ears. it hurts your ears as well. the girl then raises her arm to do something.
but now you are just a couple meters away from her.

"uhh okay..."
she moves the gun away from her, then she fakes a kick at your nuts while grabbing the gun at the same time by the barrel.
"like that?"
it seems she may have forgotten her memories, but she hasn't forgotten her skills. it's ingrained as muscle memory.

"N-NO!"
you drag her anyways and get in the rollercoaster. she looks terrified as it's about to start.

>FIRE DOWN THE BARRELS OF THE TANKS FOR EVEN MORE DAMAGE

>While we’re flying to the USA go see my men
“Do you folks have any whatsoever combat experience despite what we have been through?”
>approach one of my men
>put a can or something resembling a target at something like 100 meters from him
>give him my pistol
“Lets see if you can hit it”
>also train the remainder of my men while we fly back

"Yeah, like that."
Hand her over my revolver and give her bullets
"To reload it you need to instert the bullets inside those holes from the cilinder."
Wait for her to reload, take her to the shooting range and train her aim

>Wait for John to swing me by her, then wrap my free arm around her, holding on tight
"W-we're here to... Uh... Save you!"

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f28.png (348x279, 104K)

"Don't worry! This will be fun!"

Attached: 1519158576053.png (500x500, 325K)

YOU FIRE BUT MISS THE BARREL SINCE IT'S MOVING AND IT'S ALSO A SMALL TARGET. THE TANK IS ABOUT TO FIRE ON YOUR AREA NOW.

spic that speaks english
"only a select few of them have seen combat before you meeting you. the rest have not."
the man takes your pistol and aims, then fires. he fires all shots but misses each one.
you also start training the remainder of your men. you notice they're all trash pretty much at the moment.

she reloads the revolver and then you guys head on over to the shooting range.
joker: "hey where are you guys going? and who the hell are you? and why are you training shijou?"

>pic related
just as you reach, you manage to perfectly grab her and fly off with with her.
the arume look absolutely dumbfounded at what just happened. it takes them a while to take it all in. then they start shooting at you, but are missing.
the girl you took is also surprised at you. you can see it in her eyes as she looks up at you. she doesn't do anything else yet.
john: "d-did it work?"

as soon as the ride starts she starts screaming. the rides starts off extremely slow too. the coaster now is reaching the top where it will go downhill fast as fuck.
misaki: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: stumpgrinder.png (561x520, 13K)

>Forget about it
>Keep flying to nicaragua

>Shout up to John, while staring at the Arume:
"Uh, yeah, I think so..! Quick, signal the ground team to get out of there."
>To Avrod:
"Uh, h-hold still, I'll try and get us into the airship..."
>Try to climb up while still holding onto her

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f26.png (556x513, 51K)

Get to this YOUNG man
and whisper to him
"Listen she lost her memories and now i gotta rp as her dad, now it would be dandy if you didnt asked those questions."

"AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES"
>enjoy the ride

Attached: 1527466100701.gif (554x400, 46K)

>Enter and see what's up

>fastforwards all the way to nicaragua.
you all arrive there after a long ass trip.

john: "THANK GOD!"
she doesn't do anything at the moment, just looks like around curiously.
you start climbing up the rope and as you're about to reach the top she starts struggling to get out.

joker: "ah i see... makes sense now. can i be the uncle?"
he whispers back.
you guys are now in the shooting range.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
the coaster goes downhill now and she screams even louder.
once the ride ends she runs out and almost pukes.
"i'm never doing that again!"

they are all working on various things. you don't know what.
once you enter they all salute you as the new lieutenant.
one arume walks up to you
"congratulations lieutenant... uhh lieutenant guy? my name's (idk yet) i'm the leader of the r&d team."

"No, you look too young for that."
TRAIN MY DAUGHTER DAMNN IT

"Just call me Guy. So...what have you been up to in here, girl?"
>Begin looking around.

>TRAIN MY MEN UNTIL THEY BECOME ELITE

"ohhh come on that was fun!"
"Oh well, you decide then what we do next."

>Make sure I don't drop her
"Hold still!"
>Put her into the airship, before climbing in myself
"There... Umm... Is your leg okay?"
>Look at her leg, but don't touch her

joker: "shit... brother?"
she starts shooting and does alright with that revolver. nothing special though.

there's a bunch of vehicles that are being repaired and stuff. people are making shit with machines and just basic stuff like that.
aiko: "just the usual, repairs, research. things like that. what brings you here?"

YOU TRAIN THEM SO HARD UNTIL THAT THEIR BONES ACHE. YOU TEACH THEM SHOOTING, FIGHTING, AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONING.
that same guy goes to shoot the can now and hits all the shots. he shoots it like a revolver, but it's not a revolver.

"well l-let's go to the ferris wheel"
(also you apparently left off at hte ferris wheel last time, i just forgot. let's start from there again.)
(from last thread)
"l-let's go then."
you guys get on the ferris wheel. it's pretty awkwardly silent.
"so you're leaving in the morning r-right?"

you manage to hold on to her and not let her fall. but now she bites down on your arm to try and get free. you take the pain and get to the top, and inside the airship.
she then wipes the blood from her mouth.
you look at her leg and notice that the wound is almost completely closed up now. you can see it slowly regenerate.

MAKE HER ASCEND
"I dont even know you"

“Good enough private”
>Get an arume radio from one of the corpses
>Listen to whats happening to the arume in nicaragua

"Nothing much. Just looking around. But do you got any good armor?"

>Wipe my wounds from where she bit me
"That bloody hurt. Anyway, can you talk?"

"Yeah, its finally time to go home now."
>look into the distance
"I wonder if my family is still alive..."

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)