AKURYOU TAISAN!

AKURYOU TAISAN!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Why?

Attached: thumb001.q95.w640.h360.v1541569750.jpg (640x360, 26K)

to what end

What do a ghost's panties smell like?

Attached: Mayo4559714.png (1280x738, 750K)

It keeps smell of detergent absolutely. Ghost don't shit because they don't eat. This is why their panties are greater than those of your pigs.

Attached: smile.jpg (360x270, 13K)

Why detergent?
I think since ghosts are a projection of someone before they died they would smell like piss and shit.
Also do all japs want to fuck their sisters?

Attached: 1497807259877.gif (640x360, 1.25M)

> Why detergent?
Oh, are you filthy gaijin? Even ghosts wear clean clothes, they smell like detergents.

> Also do all japs want to fuck their sisters?
No, all we want to fuck cute Americans, but finding them is the most difficult matter of the world.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Here I thought Japan and the Southern U.S had something in common.
Why the hell would a ghost be wearing clean clothes?
When you die you typically aren't in freshly washed clothes, so they would get dirtier as the ghost went on because there aren't any washers in the spirit realm.

Attached: 1529800710263.jpg (520x520, 57K)

Don't ghosts typically linger because of some unfinished business?

Attached: Chulipcory.jpg (364x281, 10K)

> Here I thought Japan and the Southern U.S had something in common.
> Implying you are Northern U.S. and you don't like southern U.S.

> spirit realm
No. the spirit realm is made by us, so it is made for us; all things are convenient and helpful for us inherently. We like clean clothes, so our ghosts wear clean clothes in our spirit realm. You like dirty clothes which smell like sweat or shit, so you think your ghosts wear dirty clothes in your spirit realm.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 1.18M)

>spirit realm.
So are you implying you like the smell of panties that aren't used and dirty.
Where's the enjoyment of smelling non-soiled panties?

Also mister japan man; I am a southerner and also like incest.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.16_[2019.02.16_12.21.37].jpg (163x288, 28K)

Ehh, I understand your sexual preference.

> Where's the enjoyment of smelling non-soiled panties?
The purity. Don't you know the famous configuration that Japanese idols don't shit?

Attached: mig.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

I know that Idols are supposed to be literally gods, but seriously.
If you had the choice between clean panties and panties that were worn during a track day you would choose the clean ones. I understand purity, but you don't want to smell the musk of a woman.

Attached: Rancecg3937.jpg (800x600, 90K)

> you don't want to smell the musk of a woman.
That's our tendencies. We don't want to smell others, and we don't have culture of perfumes. I heard that you feel uncomfortable or confused because we have no or weak smells, but we feel filthy when you have strong smells. Please take bath (NOT A SHOWER) every day to wash out your smells. We feel enough when you feel it so weak.

Attached: img_0.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

So you're telling me you guys don't have a musk in your nether region. You are really missing out. I bet you're one of those people who don't like to eat fermented beans. They are seriously good.

Attached: 1330673893420.gif (431x306, 1.98M)

>fermented beans
Is that the natto? Then, yeah, I dislike it. But I think people who like natto in Japan like its taste, not its smell. However, I know that smells of used stockings or panties are sketched as natto here.
Are you enjoying the natto by its smell instead of its taste?

Attached: 023984c0fd1d85c9ad867930586525cb.jpg (680x420, 238K)

Do japanese people dislike strong smells?
When I had Natto it was the smell that I enjoyed the most because the taste itself wasn't much. It was enhanced by the strong smell. This brings me back to the panties argument a neutral pleasant smell is less arousing than a nice and funky smell.

Attached: 1543777231290.jpg (169x166, 9K)

> Do japanese people dislike strong smells?
Yeah, probably. We have the most smelly food kusaya, and it is described like "It tastes pretty good though it smells too bad", we don't praise its smell.
And smelly girl is thought as bad or not attractive, you can see it even in anime form.

Attached: original (1).gif (600x338, 1.45M)

When you say smelly girl you're talking about a girl that doesn't smell like flowers?
I mean if the Japanese don't like that seafood smell of dirty panties. Please tell them to import them to the U.S.
Completely unrelated have you played Tsukihime VN?

Attached: 6533562.jpg (965x724, 85K)

>When you say smelly girl you're talking about a girl that doesn't smell like flowers?
No, we don't assume that flower smell girls are good though we like citrus smell girls. And we assume that all smelly girls are bad, the smells are assumed that sweat or something bad. In other words, we don't use "smelly" to praise girls.

> seafood smell
I know you hate this, but we are pretty accustomed to this smell, so we don't take it bad or so serious.

> Tsukihime VN
Sorry, no. Is that a smelly game?

Attached: LACA-15714.jpg (500x494, 98K)

Wait so is a citrus smell an actual thing because I read about it in the manga: パラレルパラダイス
when the girls in the manga got horny they smelled like citrus.
>we don't use "smelly" to praise girls.
oh I get it so you don't like the musk. I find that a strange cultural difference it's probably because westerners just bathed less often than Japanese.

Attached: brb killing self.png (490x683, 379K)

>the girls in the manga got horny they smelled like citrus.
Man, that is a myth in 2D, we can't change our smell in moods. Citrus smell is a smell of oranges literally, so you must choose citrus perfumes to become a Japanese tranny.

> it's probably because westerners just bathed less often than Japanese.
Yes. you must bathe every day to wash out your filthy smells.

Attached: 918+vUKHytL.jpg (1829x2560, 960K)

Unironically enjoying yuri over cross dresser gets woman.
>t bath
That is not possible jap man; I smell even after taking a bath. A lot of westerners just have a odor even after bathing.

Attached: Abire.png (1920x1071, 1.24M)

> Unironically enjoying yuri over cross dresser gets woman.
Do you want to be? Then, learn Japanese from anime, where MCs are girls and you'll be equip girlish Japanese, and we'll assume you as a girl if you don't mention.

> about bathing
No. you can. I heard that even western man could get rid of their smells after being married to Japanese, where he had bathed every day. You must keep your body in hot water 10 minutes at least, and you must continue this a month at least. Then you'll have no smells and you can choose any weak smells like citrus to be a good tranny.

Attached: 154738210987.jpg (440x248, 42K)

If you are trying to convert me into the trap camp. I am sorry to inform you that my height is 1.9m, so I am probably taller than most of the men in your country, and I actually might try your bathing routine to see if my dirty gaijin scent actually comes off.

Attached: Bebsikanojoruiture.png (1920x1002, 1.2M)

> 1.9m
oh, you used meters instead of feet and inches, thank you for care.

> I actually might try your bathing routine
Good. However, foods have much impacts to your smells. Western man who eats Japanese foods and exercises Japanese bathing routine can get rid of smell, so it doesn't depend on races. But I don't know the proportion of foods and bathing. Haven't you felt that vegetarian don't smells so much than usual people? We don't have many vegetarians here, so I don't know. But we eat much vegetables than westerner.

Attached: original (2).gif (499x281, 1.42M)

I have observed that vegetarians aren't as smelly as meat eaters. I think that could just be that a lot of meat eaters are just slobs. I can change up my bathing habits, but hamburgers are just too good.
Do the Japanese eat meat very often?
I usually have around half a pound of meat a day.

Attached: =3 _ anime girl.png (1280x661, 737K)

>half a pound of meat a day
It's no problem. usual Japanese eat such amount a day, I guess you are near to vegetarian in your country. While, I think pork is not smelly as beef. If you want to reduce your smell, I think bathing is enough for you, but you can try pork instead of beef when you couldn't get rid of.

Attached: tenor.png (540x304, 236K)

FAGGOTS OF THE ANIME KIND

Attached: no it's not.jpg (940x495, 90K)

Thank you for 13 (You)s.
Anyway I'll be absent for 1-2 hours. Enjoy anime.

Attached: 20150927223057.jpg (960x540, 39K)

NO ANIME

Attached: service_with_a_snarl.jpg (630x731, 66K)