I’m starting to think the Romanian is right white “people” are scum

I’m starting to think the Romanian is right white “people” are scum

Attached: 7CE045CD-ECFC-419E-BE9D-A2CA3F12E75E.jpg (640x781, 72K)

low effort bait
sage

yet you took it. and you will take it again

low effort bait my penis

Attached: BDFE4529-E091-4A66-ABA4-D71E670457A7.jpg (1536x2048, 835K)

quads?

lole

fuk

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I SAID THERE IS A GREAT EVIL OUT THERE AND THE DREADED DAY IS COMING WE SHOUILD HAVE PREPARED BETTER FOR THIS BUT NOW WE SHALL SUFFER GREATLY THIS IS IT......

Will you be there to save us from the Anglo menace?

THE ANGLOS DO NOT MATTER NOW WE HAVE GREATER PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE ENCOUTENERED AND I HAVE BEEN BLINDED TO A GREAT EXTRA DIMENSIONAL ENTITY OF GREAT POWER AND UNMATCHED EVIL HAS COME HERE AND ON THE DREADED DAY IT WILL ENTER A BERSERK IT WILL BE HELLBENT ON OUR DESTRUCTION WE MUST STOP IT AT ALL COSTS WHAT WAS IN THE PAST DOES NOT MATTER NOW AS WE HAVE GREATER CONCERNS TO FACE

Who is this astral entity of pure power and evil?

I CANNOT SAY THE TRUE NAME OF THE BEAST AS IT IS CURSED ITSELF AND CONNECTED TO ANCIENT EVIL ARCANE ENERGIES BUT IF YOU SEARCH MY BOARD OVER HERE FOR LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU DIRTY FUCKING ANGLO NIGGER

It’s me, Elliot Rodger, The Supreme Gentleman.

Attached: 5058753A-B96D-4DF1-AC84-531487854B46.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Holy shit at last I truly see

I really don't understand why people give attention to kids like I can't comprehend this

I think it’s pretty funny

Poccиянe нe бeлыe люди

NOOOOOOOOOOO HE HAS COME HE HIMSELF HAS COME AND HE HAS SPOKEN OUT HIS TRUE NAME.... THE WORDS..... THE DREADED WORDS.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No it's not and he's doing it for attention

EVERYTHING I SAY IS FACTUALLY CORRECT AND IT IS TO SPREAD A GREAT MESSAGE AND PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION ABOUT ANGLOS AND OTHER SUCH THINGS I TRY TO RESTORE ROMANIAN VALUES WHILE I DEFEAT GREAT EVILS BUT THIS EVIL IS ONE OF THE EVILEST

Humor is subjective

Get on pills before your health degrades even further

Will do

there is a certain pleasure on observing this behaviour, and, yet strangely, observing it is not pleasant within itself, but instead the concept and idea that a person has such behaviours causes laughter.

not your personal army

Attached: 1153.jpg (634x486, 137K)

>when you ask for a bit of mustard on your hotdog

Attached: 0097.jpg (450x416, 30K)