What should i do?

hey, i just found this in my grandpas closet. I'm not sure what i should do?

i don't usually post here. i just heard from the news that you guys knew a lot about Nazis?

Attached: what do.jpg (622x403, 37K)

Put it on and post pics

Jow Forums doesn’t know a lot about anything

It appears to be some sort of very hard hat.

Be proud

are you that slovenian happa? you always leave your shity thread when i ask bro. i still remember how you tried to molest white kid u ugly half asian degenerate small dick faggot :D

Kek your granpa is a boomer, i bet he brought it to ride his harly while drinking monster

Attached: 1552078276441.jpg (302x1024, 56K)

Wtf no youve had too much beer aleks, go to bed

its just a helmet

ok all cool, one of your countrymen if half chinese degenerate who made several asian masculinity threads. in one of those he said how he had 11yo white girl sitting on his lap and that she was seducing him and he got hard.

Take off your shoes and socks and take a photo of your feet with the helmet.

>I'm not sure what i should do?
Go to him and Sieg Heil, that or he could have gotten it from killing a soldier so call him a dirty commie. Either or

>Grandpad's Dad caps a Nazi in the head twice and takes it as a souvenir.
>Said Dad passes it your Grandpa.
>Dumb shit Grandchild (You) finds helmet and thinks his Grandpa is old enough to be a Nazi from that era.

Well this is assuming this helmet is even genuine.
Should stop being a pussy and ask Grandpa.

Wear it

Put it on and annex the Sudetenland.

Nah that can’t be true. We have like 8 chinese people in the entire country. Must have been vpn.
Tell me how is Brno? Do they still have problems with gypsies? Fuck I love Brno. I used to go there every other weekend. It was actually cheaper for me to drive there with my car, rent a hostel, and get shitfaced twice than one night out here. Plus the women were better. Fuck.
Is it still nice there? Prague is still a shithole I imagine

This

Keep it. If it’s legit it’s worth some decent schekles.

Gypsies mostly infest north, prague is still nigger/arab/chink infested which sucks since i live here. Beer still cheaper than water. i guess kind of ok, nothing changing much except prague going to shit since we elect leftist liberals every elections here.

idk about brno tho, i was never there i dislike moravians.

Does it fit?

its a helmet. what is there to do with it other than wear it? for fucks sake.

Put it and become the king of Europe

Beer is quite a lot more expensive in Prague, but the amount of non whites turned me off from repeat visits, so I probably don’t know all the places. The cheapest I found was at the beer garden, which is still a lot more expensive than Brno.
Yeah...bear was less expensive than water. Fuck I love your country. Nothing like drinking actually good beer all night at like 0.5€ per half a liter, then breaking it off with a couple of cheap shots and coffee in the morning. Every other weekend I spent there when I was younger. Beer is like 2€ for cheap slovenian shit and 4€+ for actually good beer. And mind you, Kozel is like a really good beer here. I miss Poutnik, can’t buy it here.

Yeah. Nazis are cool. Post more Helmut fren

>Jow Forums
>know about nazis

Attached: 1486873650251.jpg (630x449, 16K)

There was actually a Wehrmacht helmet in my grand dad's cave (with a Balkenkreuz if I remember well), he told me that it was to "sneak in" among germans so he wouldn't get caught but now that I think of it , it's laughable BS

>what i should do?
Put it on and walk around the house in it and see what he says.

Attached: tmns.jpg (604x453, 50K)

Where is Donny god dammit

>Be directionless twenty-something German
>Find a bunch of medals in my Great-Grandfather's stuff
>There are even swastikas and Reichsadler and everything
>Oh boy oh boy this ought to be good
>Research them
>Turns out they're "only" awards won at sporting events
>Ask around if he ever won military awards
>Turns out he did, but wasn't proud of them due to having lost in the end
>Great-grandmother sold them to collectors at some point to feed the kids
I wish I had something like a whole helmet around

Tell grandpa he needs to get on Jow Forums and tell us about his experiences.

Fpbp

Fuck off Mike Chang.

Attached: 05D06892-0536-49CE-9DF9-A9D7EB1ECF67.jpg (842x1024, 244K)