What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1552164763134.jpg (1024x1013, 85K)

>Cohen
we fought a fucking war for these people

Attached: 1552097708675.png (700x645, 448K)

>anneli COHEN

COHEN

Attached: 1552112078659.jpg (570x438, 84K)

WTF

Gas them all

>be degenerate
>it's OK, the (((MSM))) says it's bc you're really intelligent
my sides

Attached: 1551082327025.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>I'm smart! So I have to want to be cuckolded
T. Liberal Basedboi

>revel in the psychological agony
So they get off to the humiliation. Yeah. We know.
THAT'S THE CRITICISM!

COHEN

My gf can watch me fuck other bitches whenever she wants. But the other way around is degeneracy.

But it's not, no matter how many headlines you create. It's fiction to demoralize people and sell pharmaceuticals.

>Cohen

Attached: OK.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Every fucking time

pure cohencidence

Halleluuuujaaaahhhhhhh, halleluuuujaaah

The jew rats are a threat to mankind

Bow before the superior cock white man

Attached: feet.png (1000x1000, 67K)

>Cohen

Oh, just another coincidence.

Intelectual is slang for Jew in a high position.

>Bow before the superior white cock man*

Am i the only one who's had a girlfriend get fucked in front of them just so that you can dump them after just to fuck with their head?

>S&M
>psychological agony
so they are admitting it's not some joyous pleasure but some perverted degenerate shit? Do they have an article about wives being OK with their husbands hooking their dicks up to car batteries because her pussy can't compete?

No but that sounds great

Attached: MCKFC.gif (265x199, 1.87M)

so true

> When you can't self-hate enough.

Can anyone tell me where brown people came from? Were they the result of a Turk fucking a donkey or do they have their own Adam and Eve origin story resulting in inevitable incest?

Cohen....

"smart people" should become cuckholds, if not they will lose that title

> date
> 1 post from this id

Sage

>Anneli Cohen
Pure Cohencidence.

they mean
>fall in love with the nigger for their dick but fall in love with the white man for everything else.

Attached: Checked.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

wants to be seen as interlectual
becomes cuckold

Oi m8 u got a loisence to post here?

I should try this. How you get her to do it? Did she resist? What happened after? Also why did you get rid of her?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cuckolding. The kink is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of intersectional feminism most of the empowerment will go over a typical cuck's head. There's also the Bull's aggressive outlook, which is deftly woven into his role - his personal mannerisms draw heavily from the mating habits of bovine animals, for instance. The cucks understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of being cuckolded, to realize that it's not just arousing - it says something deep about DIVERSITY. As a consequence people who dislike cuckolding truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the power of when the woman says "leave the room Virgil you're breaking Tyrone's concentration," which itself is a cryptic reference to the plight of African-American males in the United States. I'm smugly grinning right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Bull's strong African seed ejaculates itself on my wife. What bigots... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a cuck tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for The Bull's eyes only. And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 7 inches above of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

Attached: 82792874.jpg (800x800, 93K)

This article is 10 years old Jow Forums.
And she's almost certainly projecting her own sexual fetish because her Jewish husband is a limp noodle.

>2010
They've been pushing this for almost 10 years. I hate jews a little bit more every day.

>I should try this. How you get her to do it? Did she resist?
Talk to your gf open honest conversation is the key.

Jewish propaganda.

Based. The cuckpill is one of the last redpills to take and truly for the intellectual patrician pervert.

> cohen

>become cuck
>turn into genius

Think different

Attached: 1551399401333.gif (500x208, 527K)

>Cohen
>Oy vey it's good to be a cuck goim, it makes you smart! Go and give your wife to bbc!

Attached: 1537602208795.jpg (864x648, 23K)

>I'm wearing clothing that only smart people can see
>I'm engaging in degeneracy only smart people can enjoy

What the fuck did I just read

It's basically to help black men feel better about a performance that is... well lacking is the polite way to put it. Seriously go look at the statistics, my cousin is a urologist and his waiting room looks like a rap concert.

Attached: bbc lol.png (745x505, 333K)

LITERALLY EVERY TIME
/poll/ is always right