I don't consider Greeks or Italians white

Now before this offends some medcucks, this is not a trolling attempt. Italians, Greeks, etc are definitely Europeans, and nothing will ever change that. I used to always think Greeks looked pretty "white," but I've got a closer look at them. Many of them would be seen as POC in America and I could not see people here looking at their faces and saying "yeah, those are oober white people!" They could also very well receive racial discrimination.

And majority of them seem to pass better as Iranians than as White Americans. I've met Southern Italians in real life who looked as white as white gets, but I've also met swarthy looking ones, along with Greeks, and I didn't know they were considered " white white" 3 years ago.

Even genetically, their DNA oracles look very west asian and many are even genetically closer to Iranians and Tajiks than to some mainstream Europeans.

So furthermore, using the popular context of "white," I do not consider either Portugese, Greeks, and Maltese, etc "white." However in a more realistic notion they are definitely caucasian, and many often have light skin but "west asian" features and Maltese even speak a semitic language. If they were Muslims, they would blend in with Levantines in almost every way. Maybe in a country with a more global like diversity they would definitely be seen as "white," but they could not pass as natives in countries like England, Ireland, Germany, etc, which is in turn where most white americans trace their ancestry from.

Attached: pew.png (855x443, 642K)

Okay.

I am half med and feel kind of lost as to what to consider myself, feels bad

yeah many of them are basically arabs

that's cool, fingolia isnt white either

Attached: genetic distance in human populations.jpg (1873x1920, 410K)

Whatever... I will be go to america soon to get my ubi

Better start thinking about fixing your Justice system instead than sharing your opinion on our whiteness.

in U.S.A. if you sound latino you are a "mexican" it doesn't matter where in the world you are..

"she's mexican"

by half med do you mean half european med (italian, greek, etc) or north african?

Wrong flag.
Yang Gang.

>Greeks
>White
>Italians
>White
>Finns
>White
>Europeans
>White
>White people
>White

You are a muslim so you get no say either way.

Half Italian, dad is Italian mom is German

based and redpilled

Attached: 1537211745627.jpg (1470x904, 306K)

Unfortunately, PoC and libcucks classify us as "White," meaning they want to cleanse us from humanity just as much as other Europeans. More so, we do not get any PoC benefits (such as affirmative action or minority gibs).

> said Suomiberg Ben Haicohen

Γειά σου reddit!

>x isn't white thread
CONFIRMED CHAT BOT THREAD!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Dear diary

You fit right in right Muhammed?
This is obviously a islamokike divide and conquer shill thread.
Enjoy being a faggot.

if you have brown eyes you're not white, simple as that

ABANDON THREAD THIS IS AN AI GENERATED SCRIPTED REPEAT

WE HAVE HAD THIS BOT POSTED THREAD 5000 TIMES ALREADY!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

there are like 2-3% muslims/africans/arabs here
too much I know, but nothing close to like 40% niggers + spics there are in the united states

uh...then what's the problem then?

do you have problems in reading comprehension? Finland is not like sweden, we have much much less niggers here

Forget about being yt, look at her mouf, wtf.

Attached: youtu.be-OEDIbKeyvnk.jpg (1280x720, 537K)

Agreed

is this race traitorism?

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (160x160, 7K)

So?

but do you know the blackpilled haircuts? I thought not.

How can you consider Marzia non-white?

ultra-sage entering the imptrash thread lamo