This is why I'll never go to Brazil

Typical Brazilian fucks girl on video, kills her, father of girl executes him while on his knees with like 20 shots to the head. amazonasnews.com/suposta-filha-de-policial-e-pivo-do-homicidio-de-blindado-e-executada/ nsfwf

Attached: unnamed.png (713x400, 394K)

Truly a place full of macacos.

Brazil seems like my kind of place.

Attached: 60264F9C-AE13-4D38-BBCA-8AFE156635A0.jpg (517x498, 48K)

Badass dad

São Paulo looks cool though

Sounds like JUSTICE

Attached: 1462079833532.jpg (750x725, 365K)

is this like a real hue news site and not brazillian liveleak? you just click the video and you see dying girls and erect penises and executions?

Honestly, someone could dub that shit with english and it would probably pass as taking place in california or florida

Attached: 1551635593707.jpg (640x800, 50K)

I would literally cum insider her pussy

Attached: 1552105255687.jpg (800x600, 70K)

i'd be fucking pissed if someone did that to my daughter

wow brazilians like to film everything they do

Macaco land for you

undocumented experience is life poured down the drain

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Nothing is happening California.

Attached: 79Fsbcx.gif (500x712, 1009K)

20 shots to the head seems a bit pointless. I mean, why not start by shooting the legs, and then slowly work your way upwards? That would prolong his suffering. Not that I would ever contemplate doing such a thing myself...

lets be honest here, you'll never go to brazil because you never leave you own house

alright joker calm down. the father was pissed and probably venting
this desu

epic copypasta fag

I think you're right. Feel kind of bad for the man, hope he doesn't get sentenced too hard.

A typical day in Brazil

Her face kinda looks like Aika