Drunk guy eating pork rinds here AMA

Drunk guy eating pork rinds here AMA

Attached: 1551932337694.png (196x239, 136K)

do pork rinds start to taste disgusting after a few if you don't also be drunk as fuck?

What does 42 mean?

CHICHARRONES

Attached: 1504653509434.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Thanks for reminding me of that beautiful video, OP. The memory alone makes me smile.
That's all.

I like them, in part because they're a low carb substitute for potato/corn chips. I wouldn't eat a giant bag of them but a few handfuls are yummy. you can make decent nachos with them if you want.

the answer to the ultimate question of the life, the universe and everything

will I ever find a bf?

are you the russian twink femboy top who spams pictures of muscle jocks? anyone can find a boyfriend if they set their standards low enough. also repent zoomer.

You wanna join me on the Second day of Retribution on May 23rd?

Attached: 17602673-D931-41EA-9E15-3D830C5FC095.jpg (940x627, 58K)

pork rinds give me headaches
whats wrong with me? I'm serious, also happens with fried salmon but not nearly as much

Am not.
I'm a russian ugly boomer living in a shithole.

i dunno, perhaps msg in the pork rinds or sodium, not sure how it'd relate to salmon though.

FYI I'm not drunk anymore guys and I'm drinking some freshly brewed coffee

stressing out your liver with caffeine now?? Give him a break.

would you let me cuddle with you and steal some of your pork rinds?

Attached: 1545062400858.png (376x367, 54K)

why would you wanna eat anything that God ever considered an abomination unfit for human consumption

A theiving, murderous sandnigger that didn't like the taste of pork said that. God never said that.

Attached: MURRICA.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Are you among the semi-illiterates that think the OT isn't cannon even though all the prophesies in the OT point to Jesus and Christ himself references it repeatedly

>*raises paw*
why do the old testament laws matter if the only requisite for salvation is accepting jesus christ as your lord and savior?

pork rinds is very good
especially when drunk
salty snacks are for some reason really nice with beer and pork rinds is king of that

OT means original trilogy right?
Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus

old testament

few points to establish first, will need another post or two to say some other things

>sin is axiomatically defined as the transgression of the law in the NT
1 John 3:4 “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”

>Jesus did not destroy the law, but fulfilled (lived it fully) as an example unto us
Matthew 5:17 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”

>sin (transgression of the law) can be overcome
Jesus explicitly commands us to “sin no more” – in John 5:14 after the cripple of Bethesda believed in Jesus and was healed, Jesus said unto him, “Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” – in John 8:11 when Jesus saves the adulterous woman from the judgment of death at the hands of the angry mob and religious authority, He commands her saying, “Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” Not only this, but should we doubt that sin could possibly be eliminated in our lives, it is promised in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that, “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”

>remnant of God is described in this way
Revelation 14:12 “Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.”

Law of God ≠ law of Moses
Lets compare & contrast the two to showcase the purpose of each distinct system of law, and show how you cannot conflate the two.

■ Referred to by different names.
► Called the “law of Moses”
— Luke 2:22 “And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;”
► Called “the law of the LORD”
— Psalms 19:7-10 “7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
— Isiah 5:24 “24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.”
■ Species of Law are distinct.
► Law of Moses were customary ordinances.
— Ephesians 2:15 “Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;”
— Hebrews 9:10 “10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.”
► Law of God is an eternal Royal Law of liberty
— James 2:8 “If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:”
— James 2:12 “So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.”

■ One was written by man on paper, the other by God on stone.
► Law of Moses written in a scroll.
— 2 Chronicles 35:12 “12 And they removed the burnt offerings, that they might give according to the divisions of the families of the people, to offer unto the LORD, as it is written in the book of Moses. And so did they with the oxen.”
— Deuteronomy 31:9 “9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.”
— Deuteronomy 31:24 “24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,”
► Law of God written by GOD HIMSELF on stone.
— Exodus 31:18 “And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.”
— Exodus 32:16 “And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.”
■ One was placed outside the Ark, the other was placed inside of the Ark.
► Law of Moses was placed outside the Ark
— Deuteronomy 31:26 “Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.”

► Law of God was placed inside the Ark
— Deuteronomy 10:1-5 (too long to post)
— 1 Kings 8:9 “There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.”
■ One ended at Christ’s sacrifice at the cross, the other stands forever.
► Law of Moses ended at the cross (temporary).
— Ephesians 2:15 “Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;”
► Law of God stands forever (eternal).
— Luke 16:17 “17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.”
— Matthew 5:18 “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”
— Psalms 111:7-8 “7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. 8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.”

■ Distinct purpose for each Law.
► Law of Moses added because of sin, points toward solution.
— Galatians 3:19 “Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.”
— Leviticus 6:1-7 (too long to post)
► Law of God defines what sin is, serving as moral standard.
— Romans 7:7 “What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.” – the whole chapter elaborates on the relationship between the two.
— Romans 3:20 “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
— 1 John 3:4 “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”
■ One is contrary to us (a necessary burden), the other is not grievous but rather a constitution of empowerment.
► Law of Moses was a temporary burden.
— Colossians 2:14 “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;”
► Law of God is a perfect outline of character.
— 1 John 5:3 “For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.”

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

subject: re: all that shit

body: I ain't readin it

Sincerely,
Anonymouis

Attached: 1536126754999.png (1301x1080, 973K)

■ One tempers and cultivates hope, while the other perfects the character.
►Law of Moses has no perfecting transformative power.
— Hebrews 7:19 19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.”
►Law of God converts the soul and through Christ transforms the character/mind.
— Psalms 19:7-10 (too long)
■ One serves as a standard of judgment, the other does not.
► Law of Moses does not serve as a standard of judgment.
— Colossians 2:14-17 “14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.”
► God’s Law serves as the standard of judgment.
— James 2:10-12 “10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.”

give me your P.O. box and I will send you some books and a hand written letter

(>@_@)>fFxFIg1f
>give me your P.O. box and I will send you some books and a hand written letter

Attached: 1546995871710.gif (355x240, 1.53M)

pls give me your P.O. Box I must send a parcel
it is imperative that I give you this parcel

stop

Attached: chinese faggot.jpg (704x800, 40K)

What is a pork rind?

never had pork rind nachos before, that sounds like a great idea

snack in dixieland and mexico, basically fried pork skin. You might have heard them referred to as chicharrones before if you don't live in the south and have a high mexican population

I already stopped though

thanks