Be me

>be me
>start dating girl
>have sex
>finish
>next day she stops talking to me
>after school she texts me saying "sorry user, this isn't going to work out."
>happens every time!

Attached: 1498525294839s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s181GzjtTw21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hooking up
degenerate
>wondering why you feel sad and empty after hooking up
almondsactivated.png
>not searching for long-term relationships
gay

Attached: activated almonds.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

Attached: 1545448210905.jpg (900x900, 298K)

Stop fucking literally whores.

date boys, duh

don't do that

Attached: 1540909511138.gif (500x265, 78K)

yea OP, don't do that, break ups are too painful

It's part of life

Where's that Elliot Rodgers guy when you need him?

go out with me, I'd never break up with you~

Attached: 1525432489858.jpg (1919x1074, 222K)

i have a feeling you'll break my spine and tear my arms off

That's completely untrue. I'm a very gentle, but thorough and passionate lover. I don't like the rough stuff.

Attached: 1521543358035.jpg (400x250, 19K)

B-but you're antigay leaf who said he will strangle me to death if we ever meet irl.

I really doubt I said that to you. I'm pretty sure the only threats of violence I've made on here are against people who mistreat anime cuties and gays who've made unwanted sexual remarks about me when I'm in a bad mood. You've never been anything but sweet to me. There is another leaf who I've seen posting anti-gay remarks, although he does so without my images. Are you sure it wasn't him who told you that?

Ye, I'm pretty sure, it was just funposting tho.

wasn't me, but I can choke you out if you like

Do you have a link? The only thing that comes to mind is , although I don't consider that a threat, but rather an expression of exasperation, and it wasn't directed at you anyway

Uh, it was a long time ago, I don't even remember exact phrasing desu, I do remember you spammed that thread with animu tho and it was just memeing from both sides.

I guess it's possible, although that sounds very unlike me.
You've made this awfully unfun though. I'm tired enough that ironic gayposting is mildly funny to me right now, but you've gone and refused to play along. Boring, boring, boring.

Attached: 1540371071762.jpg (900x1400, 128K)

>indulging in gayposting
thats the first step to the other side

i'm just not in the mood for it

No, wait, tomboys are the first step. Gayposting is second. Next step is going to gym and showing off body in gay threads.

Tomboys are peak heterosexuality you utter neophyte. There's only one step, and that's being attracted to men.

Attached: 1537885321598.gif (500x566, 347K)

nothing a bit of duct tape can't handle.

haha i will post your greentext on reddit thanks for free karma

rape is not ok

I already posted it bro, you're too late.

Attached: 1535437130733.jpg (850x478, 76K)

He will just use his 50+ proxies to shadow ban your post by down voting before anyone can see it

Is that a thing? I don't actually use reddit so I don't know how it works.

I don't know how it works either but I have heard about things like that happening through other Jow Forums users

I think he meant tugging pene and hiding it with ducttape.
D-E-N-I-A-L
Ah well, I always though of girls acting as bros to be kinda cute.

Somebody posted some meme image before about how they're peak heterosexuality because something-something, gays act girlish and since girls act that way and you have to deal with it that's kinda gay or something, but since tomboys act masculinely (???) it's super straight or something.
Personally, I like girly-girls more than tomboys, as annoying as they can be if they're hyper. There's something endearing about it.

Attached: 1536353580771.gif (540x300, 934K)

I'm reading this post with your deep voice

Go do a literal circle jerk with your friends again faggot, I'm too tired to deal with my effeminate fanbase's cringeworthy fawning.

Attached: 1532638406160.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Who do you think I am? I just heard your voice a couple of times on here and I think it's deep. I don't understand what you're talking about when you say fan base and circle jerk, I think you're probably thinking of someone else.

maybe you didn't understand when I said it the first time, so I'll say it again on voice so you understand.
vocaroo.com/i/s181GzjtTw21

Alright fuck you then
See ya never

bye shitpost

Attached: 1528095940622.jpg (1594x2039, 915K)

stop pulling your jacket up around your arms and screaming like a pterodactyl and then you will do better