What do You think about this "country"

What do You think about this "country"

Attached: poland.png (226x141, 197)

shithole

Attached: 1542023977300.png (940x613, 1.15M)

Omg polacks

Attached: duma.jpg (255x190, 7K)

Literally a giant shithole almost on par with Pooinlooistan.

Attached: 217199_620.jpg (620x355, 113K)

I wish it’s people would get out of my country.

Bretty good country.

Rightful German clay.

Attached: munition.png (1215x814, 55K)

i want out

Poles in the topic for 3,2,1

Can't be killed because the international community wants it to live so badly it gets restored after every war

See? It's unironically the fourth greatest single performer of open defecation in the world.

Attached: 1447845069-976_Top-10-countries-without-access-to-improved-toilets-Number-of-people-chartbuilder.png (1200x644, 113K)

>Russia
kek

That's the flag of my favourite German territory.

Base and poland pilled. Didn't care for the nigger masquerading as one of your numbers on /ptg/ until they got ass fucked from existence, but true Poland will always be a friend.

Pokaż flagę wykopku

Best country on Earth.

Attached: Poland 2100 - Lefties BTFO.jpg (3872x2592, 3.01M)

fuck off polack

Many parts of Russia are terrible too, but in the final analysis there's really no comparison, I'm sorry to say. I went to Jakarta a few years ago as part of a mission trip and the level of squalor those people live in is absolutely mind boggling. Even upon returning here to the states, I was depressed for months afterward with memories of that shithole cesspool. Don't ever go there.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 88K)

>wykopek cries in pain as he strikes you
Idę, elo

Worst people ever. Literally everyone hates you just by existing, everyone swears and everything has to be rough. The only people that are nice here is your family.Even when i was couple of days in Germany i met more friendly people than my whole life in this shithole

You're not actually wasting your time trying to anger or upset the fucking Polish are you?
Anything you could say to them would be as effective as draining the seas with a bucket. They're more likely to talk shit about their own country until you're the one defending it.

I hate it
I wish it belonged to Germany

You mean mossad agents quickly switch vpn to polish IP and start shitting on it.

Like clockwork

You do realise that Poland has shitton of jews, right? Mosad doesn't need to use VPN. All the jews they ever need are already here. Fuck, our prime minister is a goddam jew.

But germany likes to import shithole 3rd worlders so you cant trust em

if you like poland so much why won't you come living here?

Actualy we import them as well, we just don't like to talk about it. Pis made geting work visas easier for shitskins and then let people with work visas get welfare.

I wouldnt say shitton, but yeah you have a few in high positions.

przecież wy wszyscy tu jesteście wykopkami
filename comment_ jest we właściwie każdym takim fredzie

Attached: advice kołłątaj.png (550x543, 205K)

I think it has bery beautiful balls. Also, I like it because apparently I hail from there and it does some funny things on the world stage.

I have lived in Poland before, maybe i will come back in future sometime too. See where life goes.

Nah that's just the unique brand of Polish nationalism where they love it so much that they fucking hate it.

poorlacks are worst animals in world like other slaves i pray to god every day that Donald Trump nuke this shithole

Poland is already full of ukrainians and our gov doesn't even hide that they want to import more poos and filipinos. Poles are so proud of being "redpilled" but it all disappears when gov gives them free money

Instead of whining just apply for a visa. You will get it. Everyone does if they are brown enough.

Sure thing buddy

lolifox.org/poland

Germany can't flood us with subhumans if we flood ourselfs faster. 9D chess.

I wish they would stay. At this point you probably realise it but not the best ones migrated.

good cakes

>tfw if poles return population of niggers will quadruple becouse of all the niglets single mothers will bring

Why does it suprise you? People see Russia trought Moscov and Petersburg not realising lot of country are villages where time stopped in XIX century where people shit to hole in the ground.

I'm a scaffolder living and working in London. I meet and work with all kinds of people and I have to say that the least degenerate are the Polish. They usually have a decent work ethic and they know how to act right

That reminds me of a opinion people in some South sudan newspaper after he allegedly called African nations shit holes.

The opinion peace title was "my nation may be a shithhole, but it's our shithole"

One of the most hilarious copes that frequently gets posted by you monkeys. Thanks for the laughs as usual!

you are raided by lolifox.org/poland and michał giereś from Poland

I think what a lot of polish ultra nationalist dont realise that unless you are importing trash of SOME kind you are literally gonna be wiped from the face of the earth. Especially any central european powers.

I dont like it any more than you do but i do understand why PiS does it, atleast they do it selectively with genetically similar people like ukrainians.

Asians are smelly but they dont blow themselves up and most of them just open take away shops, there not gonna subvert your culture.

Let's be honest our coalburners are stupid but they are not that stupid to think they have any chances of normal life here as a single mother of a niglet.

Actualy we are taking muslims as well. Mostly uzbeks and so on.

>the least degenerate are the Polish. They usually have a decent work ethic and they know how to act right
yes was

Attached: typical poorlack.jpg (910x1001, 163K)

Attached: 1451569767106543552.jpg (800x800, 45K)

The only "unique" nationalism in threads like these is delusional poolack migrant permavirgins like you, whereas the non-brainfucked poolacks will happily tell you what a shitgole poorland is
I mean fucking hell, look at this one his whore mother even got blacked by a maori in order to run away
Top fuckin kek

And those are our "ultra nationalists". There might be less actual nationalists in Poland than in any other country.

Attached: 543544354.jpg (720x476, 166K)

Belongs to Germany.

Attached: co on odjebał.jpg (200x150, 9K)

Attached: 1451569328544786508.jpg (513x641, 30K)

40% belongs to us

Attached: papaj.jpg (400x285, 14K)

Attached: 1464709497528738266.gif (555x555, 1.17M)

shitty thread made by subhuman OP
>Germany cannot kill us
>Russia cannot kill us
>germany, russia and austria combined cannot kill us
we are immortal, nothing you can do
we are immune to your leftis brainwashing
we will dance at the ruins of western civilization long after last westerner is raped by muhamads and tyrones

Attached: 1514764871476.png (1424x930, 155K)

What voivodeship are you from?

Attached: ahoj.gif (350x350, 57K)

>pis
BASED JEWISH PREMIER

Attached: imigracja-za-PiS.jpg (1200x727, 163K)

Attached: ojcewh.png (763x504, 378K)

I don't know much except they have the strange believe that pretending to believe that Russia is out to get them makes them believe that they have a national identity and purpose.

we are so based that during yesterday terror attack in Wrocław 1 turk eliminated other turk
DAS RITE
OUR SHITSKINS ARE KILLING EACH OTHER
POWERFUL

Attached: (((morawiecki)))question mark.jpg (644x453, 27K)

If you have money here - it could be fun.
If you or your family dont have money, your screwed.

Tons and tons of idiots. Goverment is joke. At least one big protest a week that dosnt mean shit. Commies fuckd up us big time. They basically killed our entire intelligence. We have good artists tho.

No ahmeds. Lots of gopniks and stupid thots.

BUT if you want to live in forest - its the best country in Europe to do it.

Attached: PIES.jpg (612x545, 147K)

the Poles look aggressive in my country even more than the Russians, something like the thugs in Europe

Leftists are the real anti-semites!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Probably angry at all the polish whores getting blacked LMAO
Dont worry they never do anything about it, its all for show

This doesn't look bad. It's about 22,000 brown people in a 36,000,000 country, and this doesn't say anything about their prospects for staying, as Polish citizenship is very difficult to obtain without any Polish ancestry. If they're here on work visas, this is perfectly acceptable. Within the same timeframe, Sweden completely blacked itself. There's a strong argument for Ukrainians and Lithuanians to be given an easier path towards becoming Poles for historical reasons, as we used to live in a single country. There's also a strong argument for never letting any Ukies in because of the violence that happened during and immediately after WW2 and because of their nationalism, but I guess that's up to our ambition as far as replicating the Kingdom is concerned.

Also, this style of trolling was really old back when karachan was new, you people haven't evolved a bit.

Attached: came here to laugh at you.jpg (412x398, 30K)

everybody is jew
to beat jew, you must be jew yourself

Attached: a v b.png (1920x1200, 283K)

Indonesia is gross. Too many Muslims.

Only good polaks were jews
The only good jews are the kosher ones in ovens

Polkas are well known racemixing whores, so are the men.

Fake shithole on a stolen clay, needs to be glassed

Don't look at numbers but tendencies. Compare it with what happened to england and germany decades ago. But what I'm evet talking about, your retards won't see dicking coming until it will be way to fucking late.

lmao what pole is migrating to New Zealand?

And all the good Anglos left for the new world and other colonies a long time ago.

I find it strange that there are three simultaneous threads about
>What do you think about X country

They're both from the east but one has their flag upside down.
Poland != Indonesia

>If you have money here - it could be fun.

This country is honestly set up to make < 115 IQ and unconnected people suffer, and to transfer their wealth higher up the ladder.

Since you're right about the idiots, I don't even think that's all that bad. Then again, at the very least, our idiots are less regressive than the idiots from the West. So I guess the quality of our human resources is somewhat higher.

Either way, if you can deal with the usual problems of crony capitalism, Poland can be very comfy. If you can't, leave, this country won't be getting a strong man rule until the next global crisis, and Poland without strong man rule is always going to have a somewhat shitty government.

It's Rohan but with wings.
Also this.

Attached: 453px-Anke_Eißmann_-_The_Riders_of_Rohan.jpg (453x599, 78K)

>Compare it with what happened to england and germany decades ago

If you are a black person after night in any region in poland you are not gonna have a good time.
Ethnic minorities get death stared as they walk down the street in warsaw, there are literally youtube videos of erasmus students crying about how they are treated in poland because of there skin colour.

Jewish and Muslim tourists get spat on regularly when they visit death camps, many news stories about it.

You saw none of these sorts of incidents in western countries, they were completely non resistant and passive about there demoralisation.

In the UK now there are more racist attacks against poles by brits than blacks by brits, because they have been demoralised so much that all they care about is there economic ventures, black people cant compete on this front but of course poles can, hence why they hate poles more than niggers.

GOOD THINGS

Attached: 10613053_897891490240411_8180982778820984162_n.jpg (350x274, 15K)

Does Poland have a great deal of corruption (as in bribery as fairly SOP (standard operating practice) for example), and is fairly dirty/disordered? Is this the case across the Slavic world? I've never been outside of my own shit country, so this may be false.

Also, considering the fucked state of the rest of the West (much higher levels of Left culture insanity, open borders, etc.) no other country is in a position to criticize them, and further division is the last thing we need.

Attached: 144162586860103593.jpg (250x238, 30K)

Attached: 1516717537381617114.gif (250x204, 557K)

Attached: 152265860048021218.gif (250x187, 803K)

Attached: 152155001585626473.gif (428x306, 1.97M)

Attached: 1522623527721239705.jpg (205x200, 6K)

Attached: 1509909788679643057.gif (200x144, 284K)

polska gurom

Attached: le maly powstaniec face.png (172x151, 42K)

PAPIESZ KURWA

Attached: 1521503182684383337.gif (400x480, 179K)

Attached: 1521499110494747171.gif (342x262, 1.66M)

Agreed. Can I move to japan? Need to find myself a cute waifu

Attached: 1549509347996.jpg (743x853, 140K)

The trend is to automate and discard globalism in favor of nationalism. We're not in the same position as the West a few decades ago, because we will actually see the rivers of blood Enoch Powell was talking about, which will automatically end any pushes for further immigration. It's going to be just like the discovery of Stalin's crimes in the post-war era, it will make it completely impossible for any Occident country to pursue any policies of this kind.

At this point I wouldn't even give them 20 years, shit's already kind of going down in France. It's only going to escalate from there, because the EU establishment is doing all the wrong moves and it most likely won't be replaced in the next election.

Your outrage will be somewhat useful, but you're not even close to understanding our situation.

Attached: 1548003068524.jpg (460x500, 70K)

BENEK I KAROL

Attached: 1522608973429450866.gif (200x160, 81K)

Its glorious

Attached: 1522625676602148124.gif (300x225, 2.54M)

Attached: ekskomunikuj z tym.gif (206x250, 442K)