AVGN reviews the country of Romania

>Romania... Rom-a-FUCKING PIECE OF DOGSHIT! This country is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This CUNTRY is as appealing as a fucking ooze-infested dirty fucking Indian street shit! I've had more fun playing with Pahjeet turds! Vlad the Impaler's my ass and Romania's my balls, this place is an inside-out asshole regurgitated putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather fucking yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! Romania sucks so bad it sucks. Romania so fucking sucks it fucks! ROMANIA FUCKING BLOWS, ROMANIA'S A PIECE OF SHIT... and I don't like Gypsies.

Attached: 2019-03-09-09-54-15.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>romania

Attached: 1544372504312.png (720x741, 1.07M)

cringe thread

A rat defending a roach, who would have thought?

namefags have no right to criticize anything

>"Super Schindler's List 3D? More like Super Shitler's Piss 3D. This game is a bigger failure than multiculturalism. Picking cotton in sweltering hot 110 degree weather while being whipped is more fun than this game. I'd rather be an actual fucking Jew during the Holocaust than play this shitty game. I'd rather get gassed by Hitler's ass than play another fucking second of this shit! This game is proof that Hitler did nothing wrong, and that he was just trying to make sure that those greedy kikes at LJN were dead before they had a chance to cash in on the deaths of their fellow kikes. IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO FINISH WHAT DER FÜHRER STARTED! FUCK THIS GAME, I'M SENDING IT TO THE OVEN WHERE IT BELONGS!"

Attached: sketch-1551811859097.png (1588x1080, 1.51M)

Transylvania is Hungarian. Sieg Heil.

Based leaf

Hi

pooing rn ama

these threads are really funny

are you doing it in the shower

No actually I'm doing it in a porcelain toilet

good

no actually i wish I was doing it in a street like home

Thank you, thank you very much.

Attached: sketch-1544667214977.png (1080x1357, 691K)

umm no sweaty that's andorra

Fuck

Romanians

discord thread

Bump

Actual Romanians are not very roachy, perhaps less than even Hungarians, definitely less than all Balkanites.

We suffer from different sorts of muttness

Kek, why so angry OP did one of our whores scammed the crap out of you or our former gypsy slaves robbed you as soon as you landed here ?

Attached: 1552404049729.jpg (627x574, 36K)

FUCK YOU ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD YOU SUCK MY DICK NIGGER HAHA YOU ARE A GAMER NERD HAHAHA I BEAT UP GAMERS LIKE YOU NIGGER WE BASED ROMANIAN BEAT UP GAMING NERDS SUCH AS CHADMANIANS WILL KILL ALL NIGGER GAMERS

I'm doing poo again ama

are you a toddler

You are a Balkanite. Romanians are also the shortest in height and dick size of all Europeans. The most roach of all Europeans bar a few ethnic minorities. Go back to Asia, Gypsie scum.

No actually I'm 20 years of age

Do you have the mental capacity of a toddler?