/comfy/

Hey again anons, are you feeling lonely? Perhaps you want to share a neat little image or some music you have? Maybe, in the midst of all this shitposting and spam, you just need to take a break.
Regardless of your reasoning for coming here, you're always welcome in /comfy/ threads.
How was your weekend user? What did you do?
Mine was alright, though unfortunately this will be my last /comfy/ thread for awhile. Hopefully other anons are able to pick up the slack while I'm away.

Attached: Mobilage.jpg (1220x811, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCcLV6HJ68E
youtube.com/watch?v=avfd7uR97ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waiting

Attached: B O O M E R.jpg (470x470, 30K)

What are you waiting for?

Attached: Chris_Moore.jpg (1200x1515, 266K)

I'm thinking of buying a small summer cottage on an island. It has interior pretty much like in the pic related. Would get it relatively cheap from elder relatives.

Attached: FjSwfdS.jpg (998x748, 82K)

Awesome, user! When would you purchase the cottage, if I may ask?

Attached: 9218e99ee580527.gif (1200x1200, 137K)

Sorry to kill the vibe. I am so hung over, its insane. So tired but closing my eyes makes me sick and dizzy. I couldn't even make my own thread.

>kill the vibe
Nonsense, it's hard to kill a comfy vibe man.
>So tired but closing my eyes makes me sick and dizzy
Are you at least able to drink water? Doing so might help, though if I were you I'd just continue to lay down and have a trash can beside your bed or couch.

Attached: comfy_house_on_beach.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

There are some prevailing issues regarding the estate (of a deceased one). I have made a preliminary offer which was well received by all parties. They just need to clear the legal issues like estate duty etc. There are no particular disputes regarding inheritance to my best knowledge.

It's reasonable to wait for the dust to settle. I could maybe start to work a deal at earliest during late April/early May.

Attached: home pines.jpg (1500x2667, 1.05M)

Lol. Just had some water and laying down, yeah. I have a bucket next to the bed. Can feel the water about to come back up though. Been drunk for 4 days. Had a fight with a girl I've loved my entire life. She stopped talking to me. Was a dumb thing to do.

>There are some prevailing issues regarding the estate (of a deceased one).
Damn, man, you have my condolences. At least you're willing to go through all the legal issues and wait to begin a deal.
Good luck with all that user, as terrible as it is for me to say it's not every day that an opportunity like that arises.
>Can feel the water about to come back up though
Yeesh user, that's definitely a pretty terrible hangover.
>Been drunk for 4 days
Alcohol really isn't a good way to cope, user. I don't want to sound all preachy but I've used alcohol to cope with my issues before, it ended with an incredible amount of luck and a trip to a hospital for alcohol poisoning.
You don't want to get to that point, even if it just seems like a temporary solution for the time being.
>Had a fight with a girl I've loved my entire life
Have you tried talking to her again user? I'm not very good with women either, so there isn't much advice I can really offer, but we're all willing to listen here.

Attached: Lights.jpg (491x500, 99K)

Yeah. It is a bad habit of mine. Binging when things get rough. Feels good at the time but sobering up is hell.

And yeah. Throwing up nothing every 5 mins or so. I dunno, talking to you seems to help until my eyes start to close. I don't know why but I'm exhausted but not at the same time. Can't sit still, yet to tired to move

>you have my condolences
Nah, it's ok. I was invited as one of the six men to carry the coffin. Wasn't my first nor will be my last time. Such is life, right? Right. :)

Anyway, the property is something the heirs want to sell, most preferably to someone they know already. There's more lots (and water rights) around it, and selling a piece of it to someone well known hopefully would make certain things easier in the future.

Attached: hydrochopper on ice.jpg (1000x750, 513K)

Oh. I forgot. Nah haven't tried talking since. Thinking about it though.

That is when my head stops splitting. Like its hell bad and will be for hours. Its never been hospital bad though.

>but sobering up is hell.
It definitely is, without a doubt. Then again, if it was easy then why wouldn't people get into such habits, you know?
>I'm exhausted but not at the same time.
That's probably because of your hangover. Is there anything important going on later today that you can't skip? If not, I'd take the day to just rest and recuperate a bit.
>Thinking about it though
Don't let fear paralyze you too much man, assuming it is. If she doesn't want to talk at the moment then you can always try again a few days or perhaps even a week later. The only way to truly resolve this though and hopefully not have any regrets later down to the line is to talk it out though.
>Its never been hospital bad though
Good user, good, I hope you'll be able to keep it that way.
>Such is life, right?
It's all one big cycle, really. What truly matters is how fast you recover and are back to normal.
>most preferably to someone they know already
And I'm assuming you fit the bill pretty well. It seems like it's a pretty comfy place, so hopefully all parties involved will be happy by the end of it.

Attached: Fishing beside nature's spires.jpg (1850x903, 347K)

Talking to her could go either way. I'm really close to her but we fight. A lot. What happens is we fight, stop talking then start again then get to a point where we start talking about becoming more then friends then one of us screws up. This time it was me.

I hope so too. :)

Attached: 160625_20.jpg (815x600, 207K)

Perhaps you two should try and find out what causes all the fighting?
I'm not a therapist or counselor by any means, but something must be wrong if you two fight quite often.
Stay strong lad.

Attached: Strength.png (900x1376, 1.93M)

I made these videos of this bridge I found eggs near

youtube.com/watch?v=PCcLV6HJ68E
youtube.com/watch?v=avfd7uR97ds

I love her to death and she knows that. In the past she's talked about getting with me then turns around and gets with someone else who then treats her like shit.

Other then that yeah its my drinking.

Dang user, those places look quite comfy. Odd question here, but do you know what kind of bird those eggs belong to?
>who then treats her like shit.
Now that hurts, not only because she keeps going after others but also that they end up being a shit to her.
>Other then that yeah its my drinking.
Unfortunate that your drinking is getting in the way of the relationship, dude. I've already stated my opinion on the matter though, and I wish you the absolute best of luck for if any when you decide to stop drinking for good.

Attached: 1513315884916.gif (500x288, 149K)

They were in a case, chicken eggs. Took them home. Perfectly good case of eggs

Surprising enough, it doesn't hurt like it used to. I've forgiven her and worked my way through it all.

The hangover is starting to clear. I keep almost falling asleep and my head hurts but I'm getting there.

Isn't it coming up eleven out there? Bad time to go to sleep. What territory you in?

Its 9:46am. North Queensland.

Small world. Waiting to hear back about some government job out that way. Was going to call in a couple horse.

Unemployment is really really high here so you're lucky. I really miss London. What part of england you from?

From Australia, just over here for a few years taking care of something.

Fair enough. I honestly wish I never left. Had to though. Visa ran out.

i feel empty

Could always marry me. Got both passes.

bought a pair of sony MDR7506s today. sounds pretty alright for what i bought it for - just listening to music at work.

That's the first time I laughed today. Thanks. I needed that.

Any time buddy. Also frozen bananas cure hangovers I've heard.

I have heard the same. Shame I am out of bananas and don't trust myself to drive at the moment. Stomach calmed down. Head is killing me though. What's annoying is can't sleep and can't stay awake. Its fucking with my brain.

I do apologize lads, something came up and I had to go for a tad while.
>perfectly good case of eggs
You win some you lose some, hopefully the eggs are tasty.
>I've forgiven her and worked my way through it all
Then that's what matters most, user. Good luck with your future endeavors
>but I'm getting there
The worst is behind you now, hopefully you're asleep by now.
>bought a pair of sony MDR7506s today
Hell yeah man, how's the audio quality? What are you listening to?

I'll try to be on for a little while longer, but I'll have to go to sleep eventually myself.

Attached: qx5t90w28kc21.jpg (873x654, 40K)

Not gonna lie lads it’s been a rough month for me but I can always appreciate a comfy thread

Attached: CE37B313-DF90-4886-BDD2-263E6E33A611.png (1080x1024, 887K)

exactly what you'd expect. punchy treble without too much bass. perfect for hifi or tape.

Attached: 0311192127.jpg (1836x3264, 1.69M)

this looks like a nice place to settle in.

Attached: 4dbab3727af77898f2fd6f2e6e1c7164.jpg (600x582, 31K)