Untitled

Attached: 5048f91.jpg (1055x1064, 99K)

Bebano

I forgot what this guys name is but he is cringe

something crowder

Your cringe he's based and redpill

I don't like him because he dosen't believe in climate change and he argues disingenuously

>I don't like him because he believes x
Really cool, I bet you believe every thing the Science Priests tell you, because why wouldn't you?
You are just a retarded sheeple who can't into thoughts, thinking and all that nerd stuff.

Attached: B5A5B2A9AB674773B7C142EF3441A812.jpg (523x547, 77K)

He does but he doesn't think that humans are the biggest cause of it

you can't act like you are rational while denying basic facts.

Attached: 1545920842776.jpg (359x347, 33K)

I know.

what i dont get is how atheists and shit claim they dont believe anything unless its proven to them. this sounds like rationality but no matter what you need faith to live your life because whos to say the scientists aren't lying to you. in fact theres a ton of things (black holes come to mind) that aren't proven yet still commonly accepted into being legitimate. scientist can lie or be incorrect. if these people adhered to their philosophy of things have to be proven objectively to them, then they'd be the ones that study every single field in science before they accept the answer. They put their faith into failable humans over a perfect God. (btw im not saying i think scientists delibrelty lie to us or some kind of conspiricy theory im just saying theres a potential)

Then you shouldn't hate for that. It counter productive.

he cherry picks a lot to win debates against dumb kids, there isn't much to like

I don't hate him. I just don't think he is a reliable source. And I don't think he is very helpful to the world, seeing as climate change is probably the second biggest existential threat to humanity.

Yeah when you say that you're just confusing atheism and rationalism. If scientists dismissed anything that they haven't had proof of, then they'd just stop looking for more things to prove and no progress would be made. The most important bottom line is, anything you accept without a solid proof or disproof is not a fact, it's a conjecture. Sadly many of the modern day atheists are underage fedora's that probably haven't even heard of the word conjecture before. But every group of people that gets large enough is bound to start containing idiots, what else is new. No matter what group of people you're dealing with you're probably better off just ignoring the biggest idiots instead of assuming they're representative of the group, it's better for your blood pressure

yeah you're right i guess.

It's a debate. If your opponent Cherry picks your point and you can defend it then why believe it at all?
We can't prevent what nature does, all we could do is adapt. Not only that if you want to reduce pollution and go talk to China and India. Also he says don't take his word for it go out there and start reading and go in-depth into it. And then make a judgment. Always be open minded.

This

*And you can't

china and india are creating less co2 emissions per capita than America. China and India are following their climate change goals , America is not. I have the most control over American politics so I should seek to influence American politics.

also the us creates 2.5x the amount of carbon emissions as india

Alright I love you but I don't have time to debate you. But when I do best be ready, my friend.

Attached: 1543994926362-0.jpg (1022x617, 165K)

what is climate change?

climate change is where the earths climate (Like the oceans and stuff) changes in some respect. When people say "climate change" they usually mean global warming. Which is were the earths average temperature (which would be what you get when you look at a thermometer (to see how hot it is) at the same time every day for a year and then divide it by the amount of days) is going up. most scientists believe that this is caused by something called "carbon dioxide" and "methane". Carbon Dioxide and methane are kind of like a blanket that keeps the earth warm. When light comes from the sun it is very small and it can sneak past the blanket of carbon dioxide and methane, but then It hits the earth and warms it up. When things get warm they create a type of invisible light that is very big called "infrared light". The infrared light cannot sneak past the blanket of methane and carbon dioxide because it is too big. Instead it hits the blanket and bounces the infrared light back on the earth so the earth warms up even more. when we burn coal we create carbon dioxide so the blanket surrounding the earth gets bigger and stores more heat. Making the earth hotter. One of the bad things about the earth getting hotter is that there will not be as much rain . So the farmers cannot grow as much food for you. So people will starve;