I'm fucked Jow Forums

I'm fucked / bant /, my mother found the anime badges that I have, after that she told me that "we had to talk", I'm scared, anons I need possible answers to your questions ... And I think I'll tell my father, shit, if you ask, the plates have nothing explicit, well, one could be a little, but nothing out of the ordinary, and the plates were hidden, sorry if I'm very specific, but I'm shaking and nervous Any questions will answer, please Jow Forums, I need you!

Attached: display_e86222c46f7b9a6d594ca5ff1e5594f7.png (600x450, 145K)

This is what you get for being a fucking weeb brainlet

anime badges?

That's what you get for being a weaboo when living with your parents

Hi, I'm OP. MY ENGLISH IS NOT THAT GOOD, but I will not tell my father and I need possible answers to my mother's questions.

Anime badges? Plates? What are you talking about?

This i don't what you mean by badges and plates.
Just tell her its a joke

this ;;__;;

Attached: WIN_20190312_18_11_03_Pro.jpg (640x360, 41K)

lol

I FUCKED, SERIUS!

oh lol, why would she be mad at you for that?
Just say your friend gave it to you as a joke idk

...and why does your mother care?

Maybe she's browsing knowyourmeme and found page about anime and traps and thinks her son is a faggot idk

lmao I pictured worse desu

what's the big deal? they're fukken badges

Attached: 1535369783577.jpg (600x800, 85K)

i have asperger, i don't have friends :,(

she say "we need to talk"

tell her theyre pokemans badges and you want to become a pokeman master

call her a baka gaijin cunt

luck yours user ...

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

again...why is this a problem? they're not even sexual

If there was "no" problem, why would he have to say "we have to talk"? That's why something bothers him

she's gonna tell you what men and women do when they like each other a lot

Do you have any questions you can ask me and a coherent answer?
>also
WOJAK FEEL IT

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Kek

Mom only "had to talk" to me over "neo-nazi" stuff.

My mom never "had to talk" with me

Attached: 1551945625124.png (460x422, 83K)

good luck my fellow beaner weeb, hope you don't get disowned
also yeah you can't really do anything in this situation, but the best option is to just cough up everything at the right moment

thanks (;_;)°0

I would definitely beat my son if I ever found him having shit like that. Thank your mother is just having "a talk".

there's a kid at my school who wears one of those of his waifu every day

Attached: 1518322916734.png (419x398, 191K)

>tfw mum found my kekistan flag

Attached: 1533158307800.gif (1020x725, 200K)

dang that's such a minor thing to complain about your parents finding

that's it? are your parents super catholics or something?

let's say ... a little extremists

They're just badges with anime images. Your mother wouldn't be that 'doubtful' with her own son. Don't realize she'll be angry at you for obtaining anime badges or any anime related.

Attached: Yukari.png (200x364, 89K)

Your mom is worried that you aren’t going to reproduce. Just listen to what she has to say. Eeejit.

I BELIEVE that my mother wants to talk to me for "hiding" things, I do not know

She probably thinks you're gay, grab her pussy to assert dominance

jajajaj fuck you

i don't think even catholics would have a big problem with this they would probably just be happy he isn't gay

>cartoons of girls = cartoons for girls
To non-anime fans this is easy to interpret as gay.

Be respectful to her and hold your ground without looking like an autist.
If they will start positive and won't go agressive over some piece of shit badges, then good for you.
If they start throwing tantrum for no reason, play it off like you don't care about those badges and show them how infantile they look, discussion over such a innocent thing.

>KoT Id

Attached: image0.gif (95x95, 51K)

my father will surely ask me something related to that FUCK

THANKS, but if you ask me why I like those things, I can not think of anything smart or witty.

just say you thought they looked hot or something like that

tell your mom the truth that you cannot be aroused by real entity
cheese eater kot

wait was this your mom

Attached: 1532571006298.png (1080x1851, 1.04M)

Tell them it's popular at school and if that would be a lie, say that it's nothing important.
Or you could just tell them the truth, without looking like an idiot.
Ask them what do they think those items are and why are they a problem. Ask them if they don't wish you to spend money on shtick like that, don't fear asking questions - it's not like they have too much reason to attack you.
Anyway, good night - it's getting pretty damn late.
Whatever gonna be the outcome, good luck o/

Attached: 1540842308587.jpg (600x700, 117K)

AYY KEK NO

kot

Attached: e9364a9d202defa3ad8d05e34698d52597a9d914.png (819x900, 352K)

um are you saying no as in it wasn't your mom or no because you're embarassed

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: D1QwcQHXgAAqA8H.jpg (876x547, 61K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I heard there are a lot of weebs in Chile, just say it's fun and everyone watches anime nowadays.

Attached: 1543533877180.png (413x494, 184K)

THANKS user, Well if you ask me about the tastes I already have that answer ... But what do I do if they ask me why I hid it, I thought "I thought you would scold me", however, she said she would not get mad at those things ...

the two

You can say it was not hidden at all if it was easy to find

lolle based mom
she doesn't seem like she would get mad at you for something like this unless something changed she wanted to buy you that notebook

Attached: 1531436910811.jpg (879x879, 92K)

I am not that shitleno
was hiding inside my clothes

oh

Where them in the bottom of a drawer or did you put them inside a shirt and hid the shirt?

between pants, she said we would talk at night, maybe she forgot

motherfukken KoT ID

Attached: 1549148886188.gif (350x350, 205K)

>"user......you know argentinians wouldnt be allowed in the white ethnostate, right?"

Attached: 2711748.jpg (1300x1040, 134K)

Or maybe she decided that it was not something bad

well anons, OP says goodbye, my time is here, wish me luck

Good luck chilenon!

Tell him you exclusively watch MANIME now, and forgot those gay girly badges were still there. Then punch him into a coma, while shouting "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA".

Attached: 410.jpg (892x1366, 210K)

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Any updates?

rape your face

wait until I show your parents, kiddo

Attached: gaya's bedroom.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

they know and send their own offerings every sunday

the only solution is to kill yourself

kot