What is the most American food?

What is the most American food?

Attached: 1534284323458.jpg (466x422, 16K)

fried butter

kot

Meme aside, aren't hamburgers the most american food?
I mean some good hamburgers with good meat and tasty sauces, not the average McBurgy shit.
Isn't that a turkish food?

lard smoothies

Burg

Attached: Capture.jpg (1311x431, 75K)

Awesome with bacon.

be American
"invent" all kinds of meat on bread
act all connoisseur about it
there's "Philly style" meat on bread etc. for every nook and cranny in US
distinguish "real" meat on bread and say there's literally one join in the whole United States that makes it the true way which happens to be located right near your house
treat meat on bread as the core of American identity

delis were made by jews dude. America is a melting pot and because of that we basically just culturally appropriated all the good shit and threw everything else away.

>America is a melting pot
see pic
that's a funny way to spell "mutt culture"
in other words, only lowest common denominator food survived to feed the glorious mutt race
the rest got thrown away or itself turned into weird mutts like mango sushi, greek burgers, etc.

Attached: cflyo8afnb001.jpg (1037x1037, 125K)

mutt culture is based. The statue of liberty literally has poem about letting immigrants into our country.
Also that image looks epic

that picture looks tasty

russians are pretty plebeian huh?

go eat your goulash and potatoes

Attached: 1542761085909.jpg (565x458, 58K)

penes

Attached: Flube.gif (340x299, 92K)

>plebeian
that's rich for someone who thinks a half-assed lower class sandwich is a "classy" food

Fried xyz.
Or burger.

fried chicken is the classiest food . Prove me wrong

the way mutt culture works is like mixing milk with wine and beans
by itself 3 the ingredients are good but mix them together and you get inedible shit

thinking the only food America has is shitty fastfood burgers is like thinking the only video game is fortnite

t. watermelon American

oh yeah you also have steaks and… uh… food you borrowed from other countries, I guess.
maybe should also mention your super fatty food experiments where you take meat, add butter, cover it with bacon and add more butter on top.

Thanksgiving dinner?

I have access to either buy and cook myself, or eat from a restaurant, any food I want.

Attached: 1518314874840.jpg (750x750, 61K)

do you distinguish between "culturally American food" and "food sold in America"? if no, well, I'm not surprised

>do you distinguish between "culturally American food" and "food sold in America"
No. Whats yours is ours.

Niggerdick

blow

spoken like a true American. ironic position for a country based on "stop stealing muh property" and "entitlement is bad"

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

property is theft

Attached: 1552363994034.jpg (521x600, 30K)

nice digits but
>property is theft
of what? of property?

fried ice cream

Attached: images (1).jpg (672x456, 28K)

I wash myself with a rag and a stick.

Attached: download (3).png (768x576, 563K)

If I were asked to answer the following question: What is slavery? and I should answer in one word, It is murder!, my meaning would be understood at once. No extended argument would be required to show that the power to remove a man's mind, will, and personality, is the power of life and death, and that it makes a man a slave. It is murder. Why, then, to this other question: What is property? may I not likewise answer, It is robbery!, without the certainty of being misunderstood; the second proposition being no other than a transformation of the first?
—Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, What is Property

first, every French liberal was a snowflake detached from reality
second, no, slavery isn't murder. it is slavery. anyway slavery is ok, unlike you pious fucks in the West think. it's simply wasteful and ineffective for high IQ races. and for low IQ races, you need to fight the riots. the costs outweigh benefits. easier to just pay wage.
last, how the fuck you call "property" robbery, is beyond me, because you can only steal property. it like calling life itself "murder".

>because you can only steal property
I just tricked you into repeating marxes criticism of the phrase

Attached: 1544762800552.png (640x480, 222K)