Hey britain,stop stalling and leave my EU now or we will boot you out

Hey britain,stop stalling and leave my EU now or we will boot you out.

Attached: britainout.jpg (799x517, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/muslimpopulationintheuk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kot get

???
as if we're gonna listen to foreigners

Can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhghhhhhhgggggggvbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhh some eu mcchicken

america is fucking over brittan with shitty trade deals because they have no leveraging power now

Trust me my clog-wearing friend, we want out but Traitor May won't stop fucking around.

I mean come on, who the hell would want to be a part of a failed communist bloc?

baste

>boot you out
we already left the marriage we're currently just deciding the divorce agreement.

Britain is a fucking joke, they had the vote and now that every single of their politicans realize leaving the EU would mean they get less money they're trying to backpedal so hard. GTFO already, no theresa may, we wil not sit down for the 5th time you try to make a deal. we have 0 reason to try and keep them in the eu. its about time we get rid of these loud obnoxious bad hygiene english tourists smelling like shit. hope they enjoy their muslim empire

Attached: rutte-handen-af-van-alle-kandidaten1425915373.jpg (1024x638, 54K)

the english should be strangled yo

Attached: D790AD64-BE5C-42FA-92B7-A07DC7507059.jpg (800x488, 31K)

>implying that everyone isn't equally bored with this dog shit

EU is still autisticlly skvetching at everyone take their (((fair share))) of rapefugees. You think EU is gonna protect you from muslims?

Implying I'd need to be protected from """muslims"" like this is some kind of hugbox. muslims are only 4% of the dutch population. its england leaving the EU and I wish them the best of luck on their containment island. it's gonna do nothing against immigrants, it will just be bad for their economy since everything will become more expensive

Attached: belgium piercing eyes of judgement.jpg (634x557, 72K)

>we only have 4% muslims, the UK has 5%, that's totally different
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/muslimpopulationintheuk/
Hello fellow arab.

Can we keep them?

Ok, disgusting fat American Jow Forumstard get yourself and your brackets out of my homeboard otherwise I will track you down and rape your dog

Sonya-Chan more like Sharia-Chan hö hö hö

This is why I hate most other brit posters, Jow Forums and Jow Forums are both a massive tumor which should be destroyed

Attached: 1394FC60-C9A5-4BA5-9FDC-B2EBD52D3A58.png (419x296, 73K)

Don't blow up over nothing. Try to have a Sunni personality, no need for such a Shiite attitude.

Attached: smoke.gif (498x308, 1.23M)

Yes, but you have to take care of them.

But most people want to stay in. Why are you lying?

Cursed arm of the forbidden one

Come at me ACK

Attached: 0D491E50-280A-4736-A6C7-F929C1799A97.png (876x612, 626K)

Why did Leave win? Were the Stay people too lazy to go vote?

Cursed right arm of the forbidden one

Summoning ack

Attached: 37D435AB-E819-4872-AEF0-9E26AFB840FD.jpg (189x267, 10K)

But my dogs not halal!

Partly, yea. Also, the franchise for this vote only represented around 60% of the population. Lots of under 18s have since come of age, and old people have died.

Lot of people have come to the conclusion that Farage and co. bullshitted them (£350 million extra a week for the NHS, etc.) and changed their minds. Plenty of others have changed their mind, just because of the chaos the whole thing has caused.

Remember, the vote in favour was only 17.5 million people, under a third of the population.

and Remain was even less. Votes never get great turnout.

Cursed left leg of the forbidden one

Attached: 5EF58918-905B-4FF9-8E09-E900768C72C1.jpg (1018x700, 110K)

Of course, yea, but as I said the situation has changed now. The point of highlighting the number in favour is to show how fine the margin was, and how even a relatively small shift in opinion can have a material effect.

Right leg of the forbidden one

Come on ack, any time now

Attached: E8FA5C1A-C5C0-4117-B016-1E2A5952BD29.jpg (1250x1400, 238K)