/Satanism general/

A thread for the discussion of satanism and related topics. Outside inquiries forbidden. Modern

Attached: satanic_bunny_by_da_mau5_bau5_d7hdack-pre.jpg (894x894, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVOLAlI-gw
streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I sell my soul to Satan?

What's with the rabbits?

He isnt real lol i jusy made this thread to deter boomer christcucks.

Because they uhh represent white fertility!

So killing a toddler in the name of satan won't make me rich?

What is Sabbatean-Frankism and why do elite circles practice it?

will Satan help me get back at my dad for forcing me to go to church every sunday?

It will
To desensitise them to harming others which allows them to fearlessly dominate mankind and become god basically.

you have to work up your way in a bank first like that Ronald Bernard fellow. Only when you approach the top are you offered to kill a baby to prove you're one of them, and then they feel more comfortable since they can blackmail you for life.

test to see if still ban

Yes i suggest converting to paganism though since its the religion of your ancestors

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist.
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist

Thats pretty metal maybe i should try to become rich and marry a jewish woman

That's more of the result but going deeper they're trying to bring upon the next messiah by teaching the universe through performing the most heinous acts upon it. Like Sabbatai Zevi said, sex is unnatural but rape of a child is not only permitted but promoted

Q tards are normalfag scum

Why would I want another thread discussing judaism

we already have, fritz
just look outside
satan simply jewed us, so we got nothing in return

Because its kvlt lol

>satanism
It's a scam. I would know.

Attached: 1551529208828.png (713x611, 26K)

How do I get a bf who looks like this?

Attached: tumblr_pnu4qxhbCo1qapn2uo1_500.jpg (500x629, 31K)

link all the threads discussing judaism

Post your throwaway email

Attached: Hidden Hand.jpg (870x616, 75K)

Attached: Gouge.png (511x353, 297K)

Be talented enough to get approached by A&R's who will offer you a development deal for a chance at getting signed. At that point, you tell them you will do ANYTHING to be famous. That's when the process begins.

You will experience unspeakable things, and be forced to do things that would make your soul church hearing about them. Some 103 IQ faggot who read "Le Satanic bible" by Anton LE vay thinks he knows something about philosophy, morals, ideology.....but they are getting memed lad. Your life is probobly shit right now as a man in this modern economy, but trust me kid, it could get a whoooooole lot worse. How do I know? Because I'm an artist, I worked with A&R's in hollywood, and I could have sold my soul.

I said fuck that, they destroyed my life, but I don't care. Metaphysical things were happening all around me, I was at the gate. I just had to verbally give my self to Satan in the same way that I have now verbally given myself to Christ. And now I will destroy all of you cringe faggots.

Attached: jiren_full_power_by_nourssj3-dbo7jz4.jpg (1024x809, 164K)

Yankee Rose though

lmao

Clinton tested, Soros Approved.

Attached: sc.png (1200x1826, 2.56M)

How did that happen?

Attached: Doesn't Exist.png (270x380, 244K)

Pedophilia is awesome! Rape the corpses of the chikdren drowned in the blood of the wicked

Lollipop at high speed

fuck you satan, you're a faggot

Careful

Attached: cern666.png (462x213, 98K)

Oh that's not Satan. That's a warning.

I wish i had a bf...

I.....don't like her face.

Just sign the Book of the Beast.

Insider secret.

Attached: BF828D0C-A1EA-4B60-B14D-1086D927B09C.jpg (800x450, 33K)

still (((abrahamism))), just yet another dirty jew desert psyops to keep whites from honoring their true gods and being true to their true culture
it's all so tiresome

Why?

Attached: Is The Cake A Lie.png (552x431, 177K)

MKUlt

I dont like "people" with usernames

Forest religions are polytheistic
Desert religions are monotheistic

he's in here
take a look

Attached: sauna.jpg (800x600, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVOLAlI-gw

You hear something like this, and you don't think it's real. You can't believe it, it's too much. I know it's fucking real. I allegedly saw some things on the allegedly dark web that I will never unsee. All I know is killing shills now. I'm coming unhinged lads, but it's because the time is coming.

Attached: Excalibur-sonic.full.461999.jpg (2560x1600, 1.42M)

Get a load of the underling CIA handlers guise

LMAO

Anyone who believes in an abrahamic god should not be posting in this thread. Also, if you do believe in one go kill yourself and find out the truth

it will, but that doesn't make satan real outside it of being an egregore that acts as the fulcrum for the mental gymnastics to bounce off of to convince the srupid fucking goy to do heinous shit and blackmail themselves to the jew in the process
falling for it is brainlet tier

Good Cop
Bad Cop

Fuck this shit hole

you can't your soul belongs to God

I've read more books in a month than you have read in your entire life. I'm a calvinist theologist, and I would be happy to humilate any of you morons in a debate. You don't know jack shit about the history of religions, and I would be gladly to show that to anyone in this thread.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

no because you're still being a jew puppet, just le edgy version, getting back at your dad would be to restore the ancient knowledge, forbidden knowledge in the post-jewified world

>I've read more books in a month than you have read in your entire life
this is what religious slaves need to tell themselves when posting.
>namefag
part and parcel

Dude holy shit no do not fucking do that, Satan is sick of people sacrificing stupid shit to us. It's over, we did what we needed to do, it's not a psycho treehouse club.

Stop trying to worship the idea of Satan, people also please stop talking about Satan as if you know what Satan is, like really please all of you. You have no idea what Satan is, Satan was the "enemy" as far as perceptions were gamed by any and all in-lookers into the thing that is Satan when Christianity and everything around it was being written into effect.

Like everyone wants to like sacrifice rabbits and gay shit to Satan, but just stop. It's just completely not what anybody in Satan wants you to do.

Like it's just not. Maybe politicians have even done this or that for Satan, but they were just a bunch of fucking drugged out retards thinking they were cool for whatever stupid reason doing bad shit to summon Satan. But that's just so stupid, they have no idea what they are doing invoking the name of Satan. We don't like them, and I mean frankly for choosing to do such things with their hands, Hell awaits them.

Attached: 632B473U89R66N6.jpg (550x550, 27K)

All Pagan religions are based off of the 7 kabiri, lead by a man named nu, anu, manu, vishnu, which all translate to variations of "the holy man noah"

All of these kabiri were said to have survived a great flood by traveling on an arch. The kabiri are Noah and his family. All Pagan religions are retellings of the flood. The bible is more sophisticated and complete than any other religious document on the planet. I should know, I have red them all.

For all the abrahamic slaves here's the door

Attached: now leave.jpg (587x800, 129K)

>tfw no /x/ bf to mindrape me into submission with forbidden knowledge
give monster bf

Attached: tumblr_pis5t6K1fV1r8mcino2_1280.jpg (1280x1646, 412K)

Back up anything you have said with citations. You are a LARPing baffoon and i'm embarrassed for you. There is no scholarship to back up anything you believe, just lunacy and your fi'ifs. Satan is a biblical character. Nothing predates the bible.

>he thinks this is an argument
I've already completely destroyed this thread. None of you have ever read a single book in your life, and it's showing.

Hence why HE ADVISED GOD ON JOB

HE'S GOD'S TOP EXECUTIVE OFFICER

GET OUT OF HERE ALL OF YOU

Sure smells burnt in this thread lol.

>Outside inquiries forbidden.

That's fine I don't care about what hellbent retards larp these days. Have a good day and remember; Jesus loves you

Attached: giphy.gif (403x219, 463K)

Here's Satan

Attached: God's lonely.jpg (1200x676, 114K)

Attached: noice.gif (320x260, 962K)

Now don't ever mention his name again

cutdick brain damaged abrahamic slave is showing what the results are of trauma based mind control.
His whole life revolves around being slave and now will act in a narcissistic fashion in order to hide the inner crying child screaming for attention.
Circles sure do know how to make their cattle subservient that's for sure

Do we all really need to groom our eyebrows like this goofy looking motherfucker?

Attached: Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino.jpg (672x372, 69K)

Satan is real(only white people deny it) and even he is scared of GOD cause GOD ain't just someone to fuck with.

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

who?

Stupid bastards

Thats terry davis

Fantastic, more abrahamic slaves come to defend their bondage

Attached: HAHAHAH.jpg (236x291, 9K)

Aye you do

and not one source was cited that day

Attached: Eyebrow.jpg (713x1024, 293K)

Attached: 1552351472892.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

And here you have it folks. They won't even debate their ideas or cite their sources. It's not a real platform, not a real ideology, it's not anything at all. There is no ideology behind it, it's a bunch of fags who read the one book that exists on it (Satanic bible by Anton Levaay) who hide from me. That's all Satanism is, people who don't read and hide from me.

Attached: kek.jpg (143x132, 3K)

Attached: The Worst Is Get To Come.jpg (1200x687, 74K)

Attached: Demonic Pig.jpg (577x1024, 37K)

Since they insist on being in this thread:
>Ten Beautiful Lies About Jesus - Nazareth
www.nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf
MYTH No. 1: The idea that Jesus was a myth is ridiculous!
MYTH No. 2: Jesus was wildly famous – but there was no reason for contemporary historians to notice him…
MYTH No. 3: Ancient historian Flavius Josephus wrote about Jesus
MYTH No. 4: Eyewitnesses wrote the Gospels
MYTH No. 5: The Gospels give a consistent picture of Jesus
MYTH No. 6: History confirms the Gospels
MYTH No. 7: Archeology confirms the Gospels
MYTH No. 8: Paul and the Epistles corroborate the Gospels
MYTH No. 9: Christianity began with Jesus and his apostles
MYTH No. 10: Christianity was a totally new and different miraculous overnight success that changed the world!

Imagine being so spiritually cucked that not only have you adopted the semitic spiritual yoke, but you've aligned yourself with it's loser as well. The only thing worse than being a christcuck is being a satanist. Unless you're one of those satanists who just took Ayn Rand seriously and doesn't really believe in satan. But then you shouldn't really call yourself a satanist, because that's retarded. Ultra-fedora would be more apt.

Attached: gay_satan.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

So-called "satansm" is part of Abrahamic framework and therefore cancer too.
Satanist, Christian and Muslim are no different, because they all worship kike desert deities.

Stop tagging me for attention, I don't respond to abrahamic slaves since you're all beneath me.

Wow thanks, Judas

CoS Satanism is LARPy window-dressing around Nietzsche, Stirner, and Desmond. This thread is now about how to find a digital copy of *Might is Right* that doesn't strain my eyes reading it. Thank you for your service.

You call literally anyone that isn't spouting your approved propaganda 24/7 that though. Its why you're always called a bunch of larpers, and are probably underage b&

You're all annoying

Let me ask you, what are your thoughts on Israel's basis of statehood and their reasons for their claims on territories?

Indian Peacocks

yom tov, tovarisch!

>yom tov, tovarisch!

Shalom

I am telling you nigga you are hating Jesus Christ on lies put in your mind by the same people you hate
streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

is jesus a man or a spirit?

>killing a toddler in the name of satan won't make me rich?
Correct, it will not make you rich.

satanism was inspired by kabbalah (mystic judaism) and both share the same "tradition" turn your soul to Jesus Christ

You haven't refuted anything in the pdf, you just parroted insistently what your cult told you.

>satanism was inspired by kabbalah
No, it wasn't