Why do mixed race girls avoid white boys like the plague?

pol/ keeps pushing the Blakcrd meme yet they don’t seem to confront that when it comes to mixed girls they seem to do everything they can to avoid white boys. Why are they like this? We can’t finish the bleaching process if it winds up like that.

Attached: A29B3D66-3A22-4047-AB61-EDC0C6F2C6C5.jpg (640x786, 202K)

They know they're not worthy. They know they can't give us sons and daughters that look human.

No race of girls on this planet "avoids" white boys. Are you insane or just a low-tier troll?

Brown and mixed women crave white cock. They want to be bleached. They want to be white.

This.

White boys are the golden goose for literally every single race.
Kind of like how white girls are the golden goose for every single race as well

Damn it's pretty awesome being white, and having people find me attractive.

Sage.
This is clear trolling. “Y do they not want 2 fuck us, boys?”
Meanwhile the data shows otherwise, so does opening your eyes and going outside.

GTFO with your dumb anti white agenda

But it's those ''white boys'' that women desire, those ''white boys'' are not actually white, nobody wants ugly awkward pink losers with pimples on their face, that's why you ugly american anglos are getting genocided by your own women.

Attached: cd02429cc102bb065bd7b5065951bb7f.jpg (766x1123, 101K)

> mixed girls seem to do everything they can do avoid white boys
Ah yes, thanks for referencing your sources here. This gives me a lot to think on and totally isn't just a bunch of made up shit written by yet another mouth-breathing faggot.

Do us all a favor and go drink a drano smoothie.

You have to be 18 to post here, memeflagfag.

Yeah, this
And they don't. Maybe it's just you user

Attached: 7SS5t4t.png (739x839, 589K)

You shouldn't go looking for them you should only go for beautiful white women

Why do all girls avoid white boys like the plague?
FTFY

Attached: blacked.jpg (743x1321, 213K)

Every mixed/black girl that I know wants a white guy. They might fuck with blacks etc, but when it's about having kids and settling in, it has to be with a white guy.

This was always the case. Even their grandma's insist on that idea and go crazy if they see their grandkids with nigs.

All this BS of hating white people is just a big lie. In reality, white pussy/dick is what all the other races want. Specially blacks, since they know black women are fucking ugly and disgusting, usually way more than black men.

why do you make shitty threads david?
sage

It depends. If her father was white or black. She'll go for the race of her father

Because it’s true
Well Brazil is completely different from the Anglo world

>Generalizing an entire group of people

I got a question? Why do all niggers steal and are prone to violence? Why are all Muslim immigrants double digit IQ?

I like white girls

Attached: ov0ad64_d.jpg (640x360, 19K)

But gif related is literally God in every woman's eyes you stupid filthy shitskin, also stop posting pictures of white girls and post ugly mutts oh you don't cause they don't get as much attention since mutts and niggers are fucking ugly.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Probably because most mixed race girls have white trash single moms and know they're a useless abomination and undeserving of a proper white man. Now if you can find the rare mixed race girl who was raised by a white father that isn't a retard, you've found a keeper.

>he still posting these threads
Imagine being this pathetic

Because their insecure and know they will never live up to our standard

maybe it is just your autistic ass they avoid
most of the time theire all over the majority guys cause thats a Status Symbol for them

Eurasian Tiger will kill himself at some Point
let him have his fun till that

Can only use Irish examples. Half-caste blackies in Ireland will go for the race of the father. Usually if they have an Irish father, they aren't white hating degenerates and go for whitemen and are more cultured. Unfortunately the majority of half-niglets in Ireland are the spawn of Nigerian scammers and bbc hungry Irish women and are chimp tier in their behaviour.

Fucking hell I hate being Irish.

All women except some low tier ones prefer White men, especially blond ones, because the darker, the more subhuman you are. Blond men are the purest Whites and the peak of humanity, they are the true Aryans. Mutts will not accepts this fact because they are jealous. Inside they know they are less worthy and that they cannot change that.

Attached: 1A29A36D-E344-42E2-A698-AA586D29AADA.jpg (720x1090, 186K)