Brazilians aren’t whi-

>Brazilians aren’t whi-

Attached: 88C12BF3-5131-487F-A606-3F3240BF779B.jpg (750x814, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbEjOVxPEh8
youtube.com/watch?v=PgsgqR0bC-o
odia.ig.com.br/brasil/2019/03/5626373-atiradores-pediram--dicas--para-atacar-escola-em-forum-de-propagacao-de-odio.html
vice.com/pt_br/article/qvya87/nos-chans-ja-se-celebra-o-massacre-na-escola-de-suzano
liveleak.com/view?t=CXUWU_1552518931
liveleak.com/view?t=aZ3JR_1552490369
streamable.com/f4lt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP shadman

Shitty mossad false flag. Same narrative different country. Even using the shitty SIEGE mossad meme. Why are you kikes so fucking pathetic? Why does everything have to be so theatrical?

Shadman, NOOO!

Attached: 1543738886452.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

Wtf are with these school shootings don't they know its nothing infact making your own school would help your people more than this

Attached: 1527961461868.gif (181x292, 1.98M)

Attached: 463.jpg (181x272, 11K)

That dude is not white. He is either a castizo or an ashkenazi. user, when will you learn that almost nobody is white?

Attached: 1539707195967.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

Attached: 1549430723017.jpg (2068x2513, 2.2M)

All jokes aside who’s this qt?

Attached: BBA7C3CD-D243-4482-B816-BB753FC3F8B4.jpg (1119x1200, 103K)

A lack of sunlight will make anyone white.

Brazilian guy who teamed up with his buddy to kill people that would bully him at school, columbine style. His plan was very shitty and they only managed to kill 8 people, killing themselves after realizing the police was entering the school.

Rest in pepperonis Shad

Attached: 1527546324915.png (894x719, 805K)

Any footage yet? Brazil always makes it to liveleak

Apparently this guy lurked on Jow Forums and other chans. The Brazilian media is going crazy about it and a lot of normies are learning about stuff like "incels" "Jow Forums" "online women hating forum" etc.

It's quite funny actually, so expect an influx of retards. Euro media is already talking about it so it wont take long to reach US media. (This happened today btw.)

This is fake you can tell because his feet change when he explodes
Not today fake news

Attached: FB_IMG_1463980460462.jpg (1137x640, 43K)

Yep. Idk about liveleak, but just search for "Suzano Massacre"
Here's some stuff from youtube though.
>Security cam footage
youtube.com/watch?v=xbEjOVxPEh8

>Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=PgsgqR0bC-o

Attached: CBFBB14F-5BF1-4869-B6BB-58340DE0145A.jpg (500x628, 73K)

No actually, they got their resources from Dogolachan, an actual deep webchan. Apparently they hooked the guys up with some weapon dealer.

But yes, the term "incel" was being thrown around on newspapers.

Brazilian people aren't white.
Been there, seen it. Worked for the government. Been to multiple cities. Stayed all over.
.I was white as FUCK the average higher class Colonel was half white compared to me. The average citizen was Mexican fucking brown.

I was a god there, and stuck out like a sore thumb. I was worshipped basically in restaurants and hotels. Didn't want the women, had a hot white wife at home.

Never going back, good luck Bahia state. I set up your ctv monitoring shit and I'll be homeless in the US before I'll ever go back to your shit tier country. Lol. Fuck Brazil. Worst place I've been to on Earth. And I've been a lot of fucking places including all over China.

Gl. Fu.

He could fuck this whenever he wanted and repopulate the white race but instead went US mode, what a wasted female.

Attached: Luiz Henrique de Castro.jpg (720x960, 126K)

To be fair, Bahia is one of the blackest states in Brazil. Maybe you'd have felt better dowm south, where most european imigrants settled down.

>Braces

Dat's cute.

him jumping out of the subway and falling down is not fake tho

>Apparently they hooked the guys up with some weapon dealer.
[Citation needed], you dumb faggot.

as much as i like massacres this security footage is almost clownish with this fucker getting rushed by all these dumb kids you could have easyly just tackled him.

Anyway, nothing of value was lost.

American peoplke aren't white.
Been there, seen it. Worked for the government. Been to multiple cities. Stayed all over.
I was castizo as FUCK the average higher class Colonel was mestizo compared to me. The average citizen was Mexican fucking brown.
I was a god there, and stuck out like a sore thumb. I was worshipped basically in restaurants and hotels. Didn't want the women, had a hot castizo wife at home.
Never going back, good luck New York state. I set up your ctv monitoring shit and I'll be homeless in Venezuela before I'll ever go back to your shit tier country. Lol. Fuck the United States of Americal. Worst place I've been to on Earth. And I've been a lot of fucking places including all over South Africa.

Attached: nigga-please.jpg (470x375, 79K)

>Bahia state
That's in the northeast. In Brazil people are black/brown/mexican-like in the northern states, slowly becoming whiter as you go south. In the southeast there are a ton of whites and japs. In the south most people are blond hair blue eyed whites.

It's like going to San Diego, seeing a bunch of mexicans everywhere and going like "damn, americans look just like mexicans."

Pic related, southern brazilian girls. If you tell me they're not white you're just making shit up.

Attached: classificadas_rs_semi.jpg (670x400, 80K)

>repopulate the white race
... with mentaly damaged weirdos.
90% of the white race is so fucking damaged why the fuck would any idiot try to recreate them.
Go off yourself.

Sao Paulo and Salvador for example - the people I worked with were nice as fuck. But then again they hired us directly to come down and set up security for you guys.

I felt bad for how completely fucked up society was compared to literally the worst place at home times 100.

I was the happiest when I went home and could relax.

Good luck. Your country is really messed up. The infrastructure the crime the commerical offerings in stores... Literally everything. The only thing was the cheap beer and the really fat asses on some girls here and there. And the beef and coffee. Good luck Bros.

odia.ig.com.br/brasil/2019/03/5626373-atiradores-pediram--dicas--para-atacar-escola-em-forum-de-propagacao-de-odio.html

Here you go.

>went US mode
you pleb, like the us has a monopoly on the history of violence. we certainly were the first to bring the world into the atomic age of violence, and as an armed populace are the worlds largest army. fuck your memeflag and the un

Thanks for the support, at least.

You may not have been the creators of school shootings, but you certainly were the ones that made it what it is today.

our society created the keys to sensationalism and worldwide promulgation of the horror show of humanity, for sure.

it seems like a simulation, a test, and a crucible of the soul to have an ounce of awareness of the turbulent nature of the human storm.

You can’t see it, but his brain is brown.

these fucking retards are giving chans of the world a bad image
our media and boomers are all in a moral panic about "channers" and "chans" now and how they're filled with psychotic criminals
we normal users are getting slandered because of these 2 faggots

(OP)
so fake... this time with a crossbow! because thats what a white dude would do, right? literal hollywood script

Attached: hollywoodsign.jpg (960x462, 66K)

"We normal users"
Kek speak for yourself faggot

reminder that brazilians are not white no matter how hard they scream about being white. their country is a third world jungle filled with niggers and subhumans. the shooters arent even white they're monkey colored

is that a fucking crossbow

reminder that argentinians are not white no matter how hard they scream about being white. their country is a third world shithole filled with jews and lefties. the whiteish arent even white they're ashkenazi jews.

Attached: HiThere.jpg (516x480, 21K)

Yes, yes it is.

Don't worry about it.

Attached: 1543461337132.jpg (866x1311, 109K)

Jesus fucking Christ, he was only there 2 times, he bought fake cloths of the order to look like he was a high ranking member, fuck Americans are stupid

How much for a decent apartment in Argentina?

>Announcing sage in an already ongoing thread
Explain the "pro-gay" "pro Israel" thing then. I bet my ballsack that Breivik is a homosexual.

>braces
that just means this woman has some disgusting donkey teeth and their hypothetical children would've looked like shit

Holy fuck as an incel I'm afraid of getting rounded up in the future

Lol he mention the jew as a enemy of the West in his manifesto, but he was more afraid of the rising threats of Islam in Norway.
What type of shit country are you from or is it a meme flag and you are really a dirty arab?

Lmao what a faggot wearing gloves like he lifts

>What type of shit country are you from or is it a meme flag and you are really a dirty arab?
What is it about the personal insults, are you mad because I don't praise that schizophrenic homosexual as a hero? learn to take some banter, newfag.

>lifting with tacticool gloves

Attached: gentle.png (500x641, 241K)

You probably Muslim!
In Norway we don't care if you are gay, good for you, your genes are a dead end.
Average Norwegian people is actually isreal friendly because the shadow jew don't fuck us in the ass.
Average Norwegian white is against Islam. Just facts, don't get mad Mohammed, your kind is not welcomed here

What none white country are you from?

All your women look tainted by monkey genes. Sorry but your girls arent white. Our girls look whiter in Mexico lmao uma delicia

Attached: 389cf6954de9359b054436c4e6c8b1d7.jpg (640x795, 100K)

Attached: average brazillian.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

with a pound of makeup she just looks pretty, not white. take it off and get her pregger once, she'll blow up to 300 pounds with pimples all over her face.

Wrong. Only the explosion was real, I was there when it happened.

>support gun control

Do you actually know anything about gun-laws in Brazil?

Attached: br.gif (16x11, 359)

Good riddance you fucking pedo

Attached: 1552520434789-0.jpg (1600x1600, 184K)

this

All women are like that not just mexicans. Give them an inch they take a foot.

Attached: 1552423843471.gif (500x500, 1.34M)

an 8 body count, someone in brazil can easily beat that score.

>You probably Muslim.
Nice ad hominem, chief.
>In Norway we don't care if you are gay.
clearly you don't care if Anders is gay.
>Average Norwegian people is actually isreal friendly because the shadow jew don't fuck us in the ass.
Okay Geronimo, me understanding.
>your kind is not welcomed here.
Implying I want to go to Norway.
Dude, just hover the cursor over the flag and google it...

Attached: sloth.jpg (630x427, 129K)

kek my sides

>Give them an inch they take a foot

more like "give them an inch, and they say 'is it in yet'?"

Attached: blank.stare.jpg (720x400, 56K)

They all have high cheek bones a face features associated with indigenous people, 0/10..
What happened to Jow Forums why suddenly accepte subhuman races here?

first we need to know your religion

Working night shifts and on my phone, Mohammed so it does not work that way for me.

HOW the fuck do you think some cunt from Costa Rica is slime? Are you projecting you silly cunt?

>chinky spiq eyes
>white

Seen to many meme post from people with that flag, so I just assumed it was Ali hiding behind some shit country flag. You never know, Mohammed tends to work in mysterious ways.

Is he all right?

True drainer

Funny thing is that now all journalists are blaming chans for the massacre, since they were users of a brazilian chan (dogola)
vice.com/pt_br/article/qvya87/nos-chans-ja-se-celebra-o-massacre-na-escola-de-suzano

Left one is mulatto + indigena = pardo.
right one is Bob Dylan type ashkenazi jew.
t. classifier

Attached: pardo & ashkenazi.jpg (666x375, 33K)

Bob Dylan jew

Attached: 250px-Bob_Dylan_by_Daniel_Kramer.jpg (250x317, 14K)

ashkenazi

>Pissed stained piss

Attached: 1354033.png (900x738, 1014K)

>bow and axe used in shooting
>soon we will hear unironic calls for BAN ASSAULT CROSSBOWS

UN CENSORED LINKS WITH SOUND /liveleak streamable/

liveleak.com/view?t=CXUWU_1552518931

liveleak.com/view?t=aZ3JR_1552490369

streamable.com/f4lt0 (same as first link)

Attached: 13 3 2019 brasil school shooting Vídeo Oficial Das Câmera Em Suzano 10 Pessoas Morrem low q.webm (632x360, 2.89M)

How would you solve the mass shootings problem, Jow Forums?
me:
> at least 1 armed security per school
> locked gates during all the class (in today's case, the gates were open, and absolutely no security controlling the entrance)
> mass shooting training for students and teachers, if those kids had attacked the shooter on pic related, many people would have been saved
> make the media stop giving the shooters too much coverage, that only creates more mass shooters seeking attention
> armed teachers

Attached: 1552520938902.webm (636x360, 1.38M)

O boy that utter fail when he's trying to punch the students that run past. Lmao. So fucking dumb attempt but i guess we can expect this from a guy who brought a bow & arrow to a school shooting.

Attached: tgt_forceopinion.png (355x407, 131K)

Have an armory with swords & bulletproof shields in every classroom, train all the students in HEMA.

Its a real shame. To plan out this kind of thing and go through all the trouble just to execute it sloppily. Waste

Here, have your edgelord cookies...

Attached: congratulations.jpg (1024x764, 252K)

Not that you are the master race though. You got slavic and asian genes

ouch

> nordics
> asian genes
wut?

Attached: 2019-03-10-public-trap.jpg (1200x2391, 1.2M)

Why did he wear a mask to hide his identity if he was going to just kill himself and be identified?

What board did he lurk? Autist has "Jow Forums" written all over him.

He probably didn't browse here, everyone here is too much of a pussy to shootout a school.

Bullshit. Wasnt mossad.

LOL what a fucking faggot

Attached: leaf-brained.jpg (645x729, 65K)

>this security footage is almost clownish with this fucker getting rushed by all these dumb kids you could have easyly just tackled him
they could have tackled him, but his friend was still around with his gun

They could have ripped that edgy twink limb from limb William Wallace style.