Why do Americans scream about guns all the time, both for and against them? Everyplace has guns

Why do Americans scream about guns all the time, both for and against them? Everyplace has guns.

Attached: average_american.png (687x849, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7Sh82Mzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=_GoRlmDkF3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Idl-K8s1GYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTe7uCAKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMt1A7yBIk
youtube.com/watch?v=YV5IheNfK54
youtube.com/watch?v=NC8w2vrWRF0
youtube.com/watch?v=phxNyjmQDlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, here in America, land of freedom, complains about gun laws due to the amount of mass school shootings and crimes committed. There are a ton of school shootings that happens time to time. It should be obvious due to the fact here in America is either stay at your household or get shot.

Attached: Typing.jpg (400x370, 22K)

This is factually false
The US does not have an abnormal amount of shootings, our "free speech" media tries to push this theory to stir the public and get $$$

I've been here for two days and I still haven't gotten shot yet
How long does it take exactly?

my wife chino is so adorable

A lackluster education system and garbage, chemical-ridden food continuously churns out mutants who go on shooting sprees.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Also some people are too lazy to learn gun safety and would rather shove the burden on the government to regulate rivals who own guns than learn self-defense.
Depends. If you're in Detroit or Chicago it usually takes a week, tops. Los Angeles is a seasonal thing: the minorities usually don't stick around for the winter.

US is in a funny place where guns are widespread but nobody expects people to actually use em'. Compared to here, where it's so common it goes under reported, so nobody sees anything wrong internationally.

Or, it's because most people have come to accept it as a matter of course.

I can't hear your complaining over my FREEDOM

Not Europe.

How good are the laws in Flipland when you can actually find them?

Depends on which part.

Switzerland is pretty okay about it, I heard.

Yeah, like New Zealand.

Because they complain about everything

Because we are too stupid to realize that the most violent countries today are safer than any country was 200 years ago. So we cry about any emotional trauma that affects our entitled and spoiled existence, which is pretty much everything because we live in a giant bubble of super wealth.

That's a mad truth yo

Attached: 1551492014379.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

So they can be heard over them. Guns are pretty loud, it would seem.

Attached: 1545128601575.png (503x513, 24K)

Big gun = big noise

Attached: Cirno.full.317586.jpg (2480x3507, 1.54M)

Attached: 1552700068647.png (515x600, 186K)

I'd sooner move to Brazil than lose my right to bear arms.

Attached: pewpew.gif (1111x888, 341K)

Say what again

Attached: 867418674531.jpg (474x313, 28K)

Amen.

Attached: 1533239909635.jpg (600x800, 432K)

Attached: 1551077561608.png (894x763, 536K)

What's she waiting on

you

Attached: 1389838941523.jpg (600x900, 465K)

I see.

Bang bang bang
Pull my Devil Trigger

A kiwi has been jailed for posting the video
LMAO (not really, that's very Orwellian)

CIRNO PLEASE DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANNA I LIKE TO YOU SAY THAT I WANNA IS A DAY TO DAY DAY AND DAY ONE OF Y’ALL AND ME I GOTTA IS A DAY OR NIGHT NIGHT I GOTTA IS A DAY OR NIGHT OR MAYBE TOMORROW OR MAYBE I JUST WANT A LITTLE GREEN TEA AND I WANNA IS THE TIME I WANT SOMETHING LIKE A GIRL I WANT A GIRLY CIRNO GF WAS THE DAY YOU WANT ME TO DO IT AND THEN LEAVE IT TO BE A LITTLE WEIRD AND THEN LEAVE IT TO ME AND YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I WANNA TALK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOM JUST WANTED Y’ALL KNOW HOW YOU GONNA I WAS GONNA WAS THE DAY YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU WANT TO ME GO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I DON’T KNOW IF I WANNA CALL IT THE TIME YOU GET HOME OR SOMETHING OR YOU DO IF Y’ALL DON’T WANNA CALL IT UP CIRNO... CIRNOPLEASE LET ME LOVE YA CIRNO CIRNO LOVE YOU CIRNO YA BOY LOVE U YA CIRNO LOVE YOU LOVE YA CIRNO CIRNO LOVE YOU CIRNO YA BOY LOVE U YA CIRNO LOVE YOU GOD PLEASE LET ME LOVE YA CIRNO CIRNO LOVE YOU CIRNO YA BOY LOVE U YA CIRNO LOVE YOU FUCKING PLEASE CIRNO LET ME LOVE YA CIRNO CIRNO LOVE YOU CIRNO YA BOY LOVE U YA CIRNO LOVE YOU

"To whom it may concern"

I blame you Argentina fags for Uruguays problems
Glad I moved desu

Attached: 1548180106372.jpg (333x279, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7Sh82Mzdc

Attached: survive.jpg (800x500, 83K)

Attached: 21e33cea5d96e073355955f128cd66f3.jpg (1250x725, 86K)

Oh

I've been told Czech gun laws are almost American.

Attached: nice_teeth_clownpiece.jpg (894x894, 219K)

Because we're twenty years behind in everything except industry and guns, and guns can kill people on purpose.

Don't forget robotics. We can churn out a ton of robots with guns.

Roomba + knife

thinkin about screaming americans

pepsi thread

donut respond

I didn't even know NZ gun laws were lax until the shooting happened and you lost them

canada does not have guns!

I thought you guys had hunting rifles at least. Horrible compared to your next door neighbor, but hardly a prison like the UK.

Americans who favour gun-control are really trying to commit suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=_GoRlmDkF3s

youtube.com/watch?v=Idl-K8s1GYo

Because I luv dem

Attached: 55afcb2.jpg (474x474, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTe7uCAKFo

They always said there was a bullet with my name on it out there

Attached: Touhou.full.2045908.jpg (689x1000, 952K)

Attached: blue_army.jpg (474x716, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMt1A7yBIk

youtube.com/watch?v=YV5IheNfK54

Attached: Glockno_gun.png (913x1000, 608K)

nice bait OP

Because the media thinks that somehow banning guns or having gun control is going to stop mass shootings and gun crime, which it's not.

If we took all the guns in the world away and replaced them with watergun equivalents then the world would be a better place
Pls make it happen

Suddenly, a whole bunch of African regions will have useless water guns that they have no water from which to fire.

Hello World!

youtube.com/watch?v=NC8w2vrWRF0

My wish is have a AR-15

How are gun laws in Argentina?

Attached: EX-cirno.png (798x988, 284K)

bumpcult touhoufags

Im the only person in this thread with a job.

McDonalds is hardly a job, burger

Canada is hardly a nation leaf.

Attached: 1549187967239.jpg (640x602, 101K)

well, I'm not American, but the argument actually makes a lot of sense.
The idea is that the individual has the right to protect what is rightfully theirs and their beliefs from government tyranny. This can only work if the people have free access to firearms at a military-grade level.
The reason why this is starting to make sense to me at least is because I can see how my country's politicians are becoming totalitarian and selfish whilst the people cry out for change. If Europe can become this, than so can America; thus, people cling to their guns because they want to be prepared if it happens.

Attached: big_guy.jpg (2480x2458, 1.28M)

Guns are fucking gay

FUCK JEWS AND FUCK GUNGRABBERS
GET OFF MY PROPERTY

To be honest, I always assumed bongs liked to cover themselves in surveillance and restrictions due to naivety, shoving checks and locks over a population that's already harmless and docile which supports them whenever something bad happens overseas.

They're chasing a windmill.

That user is retarded. We have hunting rifles/shotguns and a couple others that fall under the PAL license. Then handguns and other weapons require an additional Restricted Arms license to get. The laws are kinda bad and confusing ngl.

Attached: 1534457847754.jpg (1368x1824, 1.24M)

Attached: 1549179578656.jpg (477x680, 112K)

The real gun was inside us the whole time.

Attached: 1400673994030.jpg (364x288, 13K)

Every place has guns but no place has as many as America does...expect maybe for Switzerland due to their mandated service in the military and then you keep the given gun

I like America.

Attached: Clownpiece_Liberty.jpg (897x944, 645K)

Attached: CIRNO_CRUSHER.png (664x860, 33K)

Tumblr meme?

I always thought it originated from Jow Forums or Jow Forums, or /diy/.

kill yourself

Guns everywhere, no daily mass shooting.

What's your excuse burgerland?

Attached: Upotte!!.full.1167156.jpg (1500x920, 523K)

Worse laws on who is allowed here

america is the beacon of civilization. Subhumans like you do not deserve to even speak of them in such tones

Attached: IMG_7838.jpg (480x640, 78K)

bumpcult posts

enlightened tulips

Attached: pb_calm.jpg (906x407, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY

Attached: Clownpiece_Rover.jpg (1635x1000, 636K)