When is it okay to slap a girl in the face?

I usually slap my girl when she's really rude about herself, calls herself ugly etc, also some times when she's being too bratty/rude with me, during sex too, but never with full force obviously. I also slapped my ex 4 times after she broke up with me, fucked another guy and tried to come back the next day.

What do you think Jow Forums, when are you allowed to slap your girl? Is it just for niggers or is it needed to keep them in line?

Attached: milk.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sean Connery slaps his wife face.

Attached: 1552528936829.jpg (470x359, 23K)

>When is it okay to slap a girl in the face?
When she no suckin it right.

Attached: 87323-full.png (272x204, 80K)

Whenever you want. Haven't you heard we can choose our gender all willy nilly. Society as we know it is over.
>DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! STOP OPPRESSING ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Attached: 1552246572305.png (879x813, 374K)

anytime

In the same circumstances that it is okay for you to be slapped in the face by your spouse- which is never. If you slap your kids parent infront of them, well done you have just created the next generation of white trash degenerates.

why am i forced to respect this

If they punch you

when she doesn't behave like a girl and tries to physically assault you (doesn't matter if screaming or 'slapping')

When necessary.

You shouldn't hit your kids obviously, there is no comparing the 2.

Attached: mercy.jpg (690x568, 162K)

this desu
I don't get it, respect is earned, not given to you by right of existing.

Ask yourself this, if a guy caused you so much trouble would you hit him? If the answer is yes, then hit her. Equality remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

All ya need to know really...

This

I don't think it's okay to hit a women, unless it's sex.

THAT PICTURE my sides

The virgin slap / The Chad knockout

A woman should be a husband's property. Legally he should be able to slap her for any reason. Morally, it should only be to stop immediately occurring bad behavior. Mouthing off, being bitchy, whining, nagging, talking endlessly. It shouldn't be used as punishment after the fact.

When your girlfriend looks like this...

Attached: hillary-clinton.jpg (994x1310, 838K)

Kekked.

Never bro. Just walk away its not worth it.You have to live with yourself.Be a man.

Never it's too fucking risky.
I screamed at my cleaning lady because she kept touching shit I told her not to and told her it was the last time I would tolerate such behavior.
She actually went to the police and told them I threatened her and she was afraid for her life, the bitch even went to a shady doc that certified that she was really altered and fitted the profile of a wan that has suffered gender based violence. I actually had to apologise and give her a raise for her to drop charges that was as easy as going to the police and telling them that she realized that she overreacted.
So no, I'd never slap a woman.

Hitting your spouse infront of your kids is a horrible family dynamic for children to live in. It is trashy and sets a horrible example of what should be a strong and respectable relationship. If you are at the point of violence, you should have never gotten married and it is time to end things.

My dad used to hit my mom.. now I'm scared of marriages.

I don't have any kids yet, I just find it helpful and kinky to hit my gf When She Deserves It.

>Having a cleaning lady
Clean up your own shit you lazy fuck.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The leather club is three blocks down.

If you must resort to force to control a situation, you have failed primary social mechanisms and are in a crisis situation.

If your first resort is force, you are a degenerate.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1487527091910.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Faggot.

Ch11

Attached: ray chandler insta little st james basement cams.jpg (1468x1523, 387K)

A low test meme flag? Colour me surprised.

Sauce?

Pls sauce. I need fap material